The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is this stupid witch wearing a Ford Bronco shirt?? Shouldn’t she be wearing some bullshit, virtue signaling, EV shirt considering they flex with a Tesla and Rivian?? That would be like me wearing a Suzuki GSX-R shirt while riding my Harley. These 2 are just dumb as 💩
#homemovies
I'd pay good money to see that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The thing that gets me is how directionless the channel is and I agree that they have are just phoning it in. I used to enjoy the car crash, but now I have just become numb to the dross they post, or not as the case may be.

How about we compromise? We will continue to hate watch and you actually produce some content that isn't going to random places and throwing a 30 minutes of you eating onto the internet. Plan ahead and have a schedule, 1 Disney Day, 1 Universal / SeaWorld/ Other, 1 shopping (target, Disney Springs, 1 food blog of places in Orlando, 1 live (including giveaways to actually do something for your fans) and 1 weekly home vlog of everything in between. Throw in a curveball vacation one a month and a trip outside of Florida once a quarter. That's 5 vlogs of actual planned and controlled content, one live that doesn't need effort other than finding tit to give away and one day off for family time.

In the meantime, stop swallowing food and swallow your pride and go to editing school and bump up the vlog quality, because all that is happening is splicing clips together.

Reactions: 21
Aww poor Jenn, her taco was too dry, her spring rolls were too small, she wishes the box was full of fries instead of noodle salad as she is sooo hungry. Oh and she doesn’t want to pay for it either.
Well on the bright side, if Jenn's taco is too dry and Tim's spring roll is too small, there won't be a baby number 3🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I too will be staying at tHe FoRt in the next couple weeks and will be on the lookout 🫡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe it is my protective motherly instinct, but when a huge truck is barreling and screeching towards me and my children, I am not relying on them turning at the last minute…

I am not standing directly in front of it…
IMG_8222.jpeg

Reactions: 24
We Took Our Car Obsessed 4 Year Old....so much for that "Don't worry we're not going to turn this channel into everything about the baby"

I have not watched but, there were 20 kids in that class picture, so they invited the entire class. I really, really, really hope that parents do not just drop their kids off at this party. Because people do that, even with 4 years olds, especially if they have older kids that also have to be somewhere at the same time. Those kids are almost always holy terrors. Been there, done that.

I also hope, and again I haven't watched, they have some sort of planned activity and it's not just pizza. Like a bounce house or a water slide type thing. Really, when you invite the entire class, you need to just either have the party at a local park with an awesome playground or at a place that hosts birthday parties, like a trampoline place, bowling alley, ceramic studio or gymnastic places usually host parties, some place like that. Where you show up with your cake and there are people you pay to deal with the children and keep them occupied.

Tim and Jenn suck with their own two kids...how are they going to keep 20 kids entertained while putting on a show for their parents?

Reactions: 29
We Took Our Car Obsessed 4 Year Old....so much for that "Don't worry we're not going to turn this channel into everything about the baby"

I have not watched but, there were 20 kids in that class picture, so they invited the entire class. I really, really, really hope that parents do not just drop their kids off at this party. Because people do that, even with 4 years olds, especially if they have older kids that also have to be somewhere at the same time. Those kids are almost always holy terrors. Been there, done that.

I also hope, and again I haven't watched, they have some sort of planned activity and it's not just pizza. Like a bounce house or a water slide type thing. Really, when you invite the entire class, you need to just either have the party at a local park with an awesome playground or at a place that hosts birthday parties, like we have a trampoline place, bowling alley, ceramic studio or gymnastic places usually host parties, some place like that. Where you show up with your cake and there are people you pay to deal with the children and keep them occupied.

Tim and Jenn suck with their own two kids...how are they going to keep 20 kids entertained while putting on a show for their parents?
I agree
I really hope they don’t try to put this on their nanny…

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Jenn: “hey Siri, what's another name for a vegetable platter?”
Siri: there's what I found… Crudité

Party invitation: come join me as we celebrate our 3 year olds fourth bday!!!! We have pizza and crudites!

Please RSVP by emailing me, or calling us on our phone!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How about we compromise? We will continue to hate watch and you actually produce some content that isn't going to random places and throwing a 30 minutes of you eating onto the internet.
Imagine if they actually put out a good, timely voog with respectible content and tight editing? What would this thread's reaction be? Stunned silence? :D
---
I just hope they have enough other parents there to keep an eye on the kids around that pool.

Reactions: 18
At the car show..

Jenn: It seems like the cars are going fast, but the ground is just squeaky

TIM: no, they are going pretty fast

Jenn: oh are they?!?

witch, you're looking RIGHT AT THEM!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Jenn: The Broncos are so cool I wish we had one of those. You have a two month old Rivian. Nothing is every good enough for you. Ungrateful witch, you don't even drive!

Sorry y'all I'm going to flex for a moment, because we're always accused of being jealous haters--Hey Jenn, do you know what? BOTH my 19 and 20 year old have Broncos. We have TWO!!! An Area 51 blue 2 door and that same Eruption Green 4 door you were drooling all over with a soft top. 🖕 Who's jealous now? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So are they going to hire 12 nannies for the birthday party for 50 4-year-olds? Will Buddy become one of those kids on the internet where their moms humiliate them further but posting that none of their classmates came to their birthday?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Tim mentioned J$’s birthday and thanksgiving telling everyone they were so busy this month. He forgot to mention Jenn’s birthday so she had to bring it up herself. It’s her 40th birthday! Tim better make it memorable.

J$’s friend invited him to the car show so of course the Trackers had to vlog it. They thankfully didn’t film the friend’s face but I think I did see a shot of him.

How will they monetize J$’s birthday with so many kids there? I hope they keep it private but they need the views.

J$ sounds like he needs speech therapy. I doubt the school has a speech therapist on staff. They should really consult with his doctor about a lot of things.

Tim is already having buyer’s remorse about the Rivian. Oops.

Jenn’s mood seemed really off when they were at home. Weird vibes. Weirder than usual.

• Haha
So, they were MIA for a week and then we find out they are hosting a birthday party for the same people they were trying to impress with the windmill debacle. Let me guess - they spent a week hiring people to clean, fix tit, finish the patio, etc.? Or Tim was doing it himself while Jenn 'supervised'? 🥴

I can't imagine that Tim thought they needed to construct this monstrosity of a costume for a school parade to impress parents, but they are cool letting these same parents see their poorly-decorated, cluttered, ceiling-stained, plastic toy junkyard of a house?

I hope their neighbors keep their trash cans out in the yard again, for everyone to see. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don't know why their family would agree to have turkey day at their house - are they really into food poisoning? I wouldn't even come up with an excuse for skipping, I'd just say, "duck no, you nasty half-bred fucks".

I mean come on, this witch is asking if turkeys are frozen at the store, because she can't remember last year. witch, have you not gone to the grocery store for the last 40 years in November and noticed ALL THE bleeping FROZEN TURKEYS EVEN IF YOU WEREN'T HOSTING? Huh?

How does she pretend she doesn't know a veggie tray is called a crudite? In their last Aulani trip, she even said during one of their meals she couldn't order the kid's version of the CRUDITE because Buddy would choke on the carrots. Now if only she would learn it's not goatS cheese, it's just goat cheese.

So Ginn calls birthdays, swim lessons, and like.... just existing "a lot going on". Oh witch, if you only knew how people continue to exist and do their job still, *especially* at the end of the year.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She implied she’s going to the spa for her birthday. Something about a relaxing day to herself I forget the exact words. I feel like the last cruise was for her 40th but she didn’t want to mention it on camera. Maybe that’s why she got away with doing zero childcare.

All this Fort stuff is making me think they are already feeling the financial pinch. What happened to big hotel suites? (No offense to FW, it’s not cheap either)

Reactions: 17
I haven't watched the Vid explaining the Birthday Party---is it at their house?!?! If it is, I so want to see the reaction to their Grilling area.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.