The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim talking about how "roomy" the EV bleeping HUMMER was (I'm sorry, but no - if you're going to virtue signal, don't salivate over a bleeping HUMMER, it screams serious microdick energy) - dude, why does it matter if it's roomy, you hunch over 2 inches from the steering wheel anyway. I guess it's roomy for your nonstop grazing cow of a wife and that's important.

Then he sees a tent next to some Kias and nearly has a boner as he yells "VIP LOUNGE!". JFC dude, you're so pathetic. Also, it seems like he just ditches Buddy to go jizz over VIP lounge tents and Hummers?

Meanwhile Ginn looks like she got electrocuted and I'm impressed with how disheveled she manages to look even while attempting to not look disheveled for once and how much foundation she's caked on to the point that her paprika brows look even more one-dimensional than usual.
Screen Shot 2023-11-18 at 9.26.40 PM.png

Ginn with her over-the-top fake "wowowowowowowowowowow" while Buddy is driving the little car... much like his mini Jeep when he was what, 2? By Buddy's age, driving some toy car around like that isn't something you marvel at unless your kid is developmentally delayed, maybe. Or you're the one who is developmentally delayed, Ginn.

It might have been the lighting but did Oliver look yellow to anyone else?
They all look a little jaundiced, TBH.
Screen Shot 2023-11-18 at 9.39.03 PM.png

---
Asks Dimmy a question, keeps staring at herself as usual.
Screen Shot 2023-11-18 at 9.52.46 PM.png

Still staring at herself.
Screen Shot 2023-11-18 at 9.53.41 PM.png

Asks Buddy for the 687th time if he had fun at the car show but still has to glance at herself instead (probably to check if she's cosplaying as Sally Jesse Raphael successfully).
Screen Shot 2023-11-18 at 9.56.13 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I hope her office is clean since everyone will have to walk by it when they walk into the house.

I hope they get rid of all of those outside toys they have in that space where they usually put the Christmas tree. I know that house is bursting at the seams, but they will have to find some place to put that crap

Reactions: 11
No one's gonna tell her her teat is leaking, huh. Though, she is known to lick her own shirts, so it could be her own drool.
Screen Shot 2023-11-18 at 10.00.26 PM.png

When Dim says "THE WINDMILL". Ah yes, it was such a hit, you both look like you're about to go get a colonoscopy when Dim brings it up.
Screen Shot 2023-11-18 at 10.03.32 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Well on the bright side, if Jenn's taco is too dry and Tim's spring roll is too small, there won't be a baby number 3🤣
TTT 154: 1 dry taco and 1 very small spring roll
---
Also, at 22:20 in the car show video, slow the playback speed to like 0.5x. What is going on with Jackson in that car?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
They need to take him to get tested a few places. My friends daughter used to “flap” her hands. She’d also do this counting thing. Her regular pediatrician kept insisting it was just a phase and didn’t take it seriously. Now she’s 17 and she herself insisted to be tested again by someone else and she is in fact in the spectrum. Shes always been extremely bright, but it was very obvious to everyone that something was off.

Reactions: 12
I dunno the layout of the house but you'd actually be surprised at how houses can fit people in, if they split between the garden, kitchen an living area 50 is probably doable, however only if they actually clean the dump up an there's room, I've been in a few houses that's been well over 50 people an sure it's cramped as hell but with people split up into different areas it can work
In college, we could get 50 people in my parent's pool.

Reactions: 8
It would be hilarious if no parents decided to stay at the party and it's Dim and Ginn having to watch like 40 kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ginn wouldn't envy the week of Christmas in my household. I have 3 major birthdays between 12/24 and 12/31 Step Dad, Dad, and my Mom.
Me too. Grandson 7th, husband 10th & son 15th. If that happened in the Tracker house they’d either cancel it completely or move it to January. Jenn: oh, is Christmas on the 25th December every year?

Reactions: 11
Seriously, nobody gives a duck about a toddler party haul. They whine incessantly about doing regular things like other people do on a daily basis. And there was entirely too much footage of this car show. They talk to him like he's simple, or a pet. Yeah, time to make the appointment Bojos.
No they weren't, they weren't impressed. BabyO is off being raised by wolves.
I wonder if the party guests will bring treats.

View attachment 2579910
Best troll evah.:cool:
It would be hilarious if no parents decided to stay at the party and it's Dim and Ginn having to watch like 40 kids.
They won't after they get a look at the drowning pool.

Reactions: 8
I won’t be watching the voog as it’s my birthday today and I’m only doing things that make me happy, but a few comments based on what you lovely people here have said about it.
1. I think the only reason they are inviting so many people is because they want them to come and worship at the altar of the Trackers. They obviously haven’t been invited to any other kids’ houses yet so won’t know that their house is average. Could be much nicer if they were in it long enough to clean/update it
2. My oldest son was very into cars and my middle son was very into tech when they were little. So my husband used to take them to shows as a father/son bonding thing with a friend and their dad. I would stay home with the other baby/babies. Why does Jenn need to go? If she was remotely interested in cars I would get it but she’s not. She’s just can’t bear to be left behind for anything.
I don’t wish ill health on anyone but what would happen if Tim ever had to go into hospital? Looks quite likely from some of the recent photos of him. Would she have a bed in the room with him. She really is a dead weight

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It sounds like that they randomly invited kids because Jackson brought out so many names from school. And they couldn't tell him no for a small party. I hope, for Jackson, that the majority of kids will show up.

Reactions: 15
I genuinely wonder if Jenn just plays up being incredibly bleeping stupid or if she is that stupid. It seems like such an act, the golly gee willickers! from Tim and I'm a complete moron who's dumber than an amoeba! Jenn.

We do birthday parties at places. This year was at an ice skating rink. Everyone had heaps of fun. I had to do absolutely nothing but pay for it, AND the kids got a free lesson and got physical activity! I gave the kids a lesson later on how to learn how to spin (on 2 feet). It was fun!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Did anyone else hear Sloth talk about J$ great fine motor skills near the beginning? That was deffo for Tattle 🤣Yeah hi Jenn!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There was a part at the car show when Jenn was filming some random kid on a simulator And Tim was no where near her. He was rocking Oliver, seemingly trying to calm him. But why was he so far from Jenn? Jackson doesn’t appear to be with Tim, just Oliver is.
95D31003-0075-4DD0-84C8-1CC392DF8304.jpeg

During the last half of the video, Tim held Oliver the whole time. He must have been fussing.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
There was a part at the car show when Jenn was filming some random kid on a simulator And Tim was no where near her. He was rocking Oliver, seemingly trying to calm him. But why was he so far from Jenn? Jackson doesn’t appear to be with Tim, just Oliver is.
View attachment 2580300

During the last half of the video, Tim held Oliver the whole time. He must have been fussing.
Might be proving that Tim is the primary caretaker of the two, not counting the nanny, he may not settle down for Jenn because he'd be like 'who dat witch?'.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It sounds like that they randomly invited kids because Jackson brought out so many names from school. And they couldn't tell him no for a small party. I hope, for Jackson, that the majority of kids will show up.
I also hope that they ALL show up, not just for Js sake but also because there's no chance in hell these two are going be able to pull this off, all those kids plus adults is going to be a mess an they aren't going to be able to witch an whine about it either because if parents don't already know they have a yt channel then they certainly will after this, the first thing parents usually come out with is "so what do you two do as a living" they are going lead every one of them to their channel an possible to here as well

It will be a beautiful disaster and one they can't witch on yt about

Reactions: 16
Might be proving that Tim is the primary caretaker of the two, not counting the nanny, he may not settle down for Jenn because he'd be like 'who dat witch?'.
This gave me a new thought. You know when a woman is carrying something heavy or whatnot and people will say “where is your husband?” Or “why isn’t your husband doing that?” (I hear it on occasion because I just do stuff) I wonder how many times people see him taking care of the kids with and think “wtf is your wife doing?”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tim goes into the men's restroom to change Da Baby and finds there is no changing table. His very first action, upon walking out defeated, is to turn on the camera...I don't know what to do! What? This is your second kid. You have a 4 year old and a 8 month old. You don't know what you should do if there isn't a changing table in the bathroom except to turn on your camera and talk about it with your "therapist"? I said it yesterday, I have no idea how both of them survived 40 years on the planet.

Also, he never filled us in about what he did, so was it ended up just being something to witch about, not actual, sound advice from someone who couldn't find a changing table.

And yes, I do think it sucks that men's rooms often don't have changing stations...but babies typically aren't brought to convention centers.

Reactions: 33
Who was with them? (it wasn't that guy pictured earlier, I think he was just walking by when Tim lifted his camera up)

I heard a little kid at around 13:00 say "Hey, Jackson, look at the GT!" then a little boy seemed to be getting in the passenger seat when Jackson was in the driver's seat.

The behavior at 22:20 -
Slapping his face, squeezing the fingers / hands, tongue flapping, pressing fingers against the eyes, etc.
He did this when he thought / knew the camera wasn't on him, but she turned the camera on him, caught him doing it, and asked him a question.

He needs evaluated for sure.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.