The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So funny she tries to bs everyone that she is editing when that was during the time she didn't post for a week. Nope you were just watching 2 housewives shows at the same time.
What happened to their new logo and merchandise?
Exactly. You can't have a nanny for one child with another child in school while also saying you're editing all the time while also having a bunch of vlogs that you have to still get done while also being seen out and about at parties sans kids while also taking umpteen days "off" of uploading.

The math isn't mathing.

I SO hope that more and more stans are waking up to her lies, excuses, and general repetitive bullshit, and I really believe that this last week-long disappearance turned off even more stans.

What's that saying? Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

I think some of them were OK with the disappearance for AMI or was it the cruise? (I can't keep track) but then yet another unexplained lack of uploads (while she's active on X tweeting passive-aggressively and blocking people) that we're supposed to chalk up to "needing a break" and / or "family time" or whatever... yeah, I don't think as many bought it this time around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I don't understand them constantly saying Florida doesn't get cold enough to necessitate selling long sleeved shirts in Disney stores. I'm in Orlando and am currently wearing a long sleeve sweatshirt I picked up on sale from Universal HHN. It gets cold here, and for more than just a few days like T+J act like it gets.

Reactions: 18
Getting take out breakfast when 1) you have a kitchen and 2)you live in driving distance and can just pack a cooler with the food you have at your own house? It’s baffling. They make their life way more complicated than it needs to be.
They made it a point to say they brought laundry home daily when dropping J at school. They would rather throw away money on subpar food than cook it themselves.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I don't understand them constantly saying Florida doesn't get cold enough to necessitate selling long sleeved shirts in Disney stores. I'm in Orlando and am currently wearing a long sleeve sweatshirt I picked up on sale from Universal HHN. It gets cold here, and for more than just a few days like T+J act like it gets.
But yet they complain when it gets to like 60 degrees.

Reactions: 13
They don't bring their own food because it's a staycation you guyzzzzz and they want to feel like they are on vacation!! They deserve a staycation!! They work so hard!! They have two kids!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I also find this hilarious because Tim bought that insanely expensive Gucci Disney to wear when we get maybe a few weeks of cold a year.

Reactions: 12
I've been wearing a sweatshirt every morning for the past few weeks. But I actually like to sit outside in my lanai every morning while I enjoy my coffee. You see, I use my outdoor space because I'm not on a staycation every week. This morning there was a bald eagle out there with me looking for his breakfast. I don't need to stay at The Fort to enjoy wildlife, Tim.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He also has an itchy wool sweater from Disneyland that he only wore once.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I go to WDW every January or February and it's pretty chilly. Dim is a idiot.

Reactions: 16
They made it a point to say they brought laundry home daily when dropping J at school. They would rather throw away money on subpar food than cook it themselves.
I must say, that was brilliant travel pro-tip from our heroine…when you vacation 30 minutes from home, waste time every day running your dirty laundry back to your house🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ugh, everything is an excuse with these two and telling off Tattle in these videos. Seriously, we all know that Jenn is really "working" at Ft. Wilderness and if they drop off laundry each day at Ft. Pampers why can't she upload a freaking video while they are there.

Oh, and Lil Dutchbrothers Gate was an apparent success...Trackers anyone with a pea sized brain can figure out where OG goes to school and see those photos/videos. It was not a success.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Getting take out breakfast when 1) you have a kitchen and 2)you live in driving distance and can just pack a cooler with the food you have at your own house? It’s baffling. They make their life way more complicated than it needs to be.
My daughter and I do a girls trip staycation every year and we stay someplace with a kitchen so we can make breakfasts and lunch on pool days. We are probably peasants according to them though 😂

Reactions: 12
If he doesn’t want to spend $55 on breakfast, maybe he shouldn’t order 6 breakfasts for 2 adults and a 4yo. 2 croissant sandwiches, 1 chicken sandwich, 2 orders of tater tots, an order of French toast sticks, biscuits and gravy, and “an assortment” of danishes which they bitched was only one danish. Plus didn’t Tim buy her overnight oats the night before for her to eat for breakfast?

We all know Jenn wasn’t working/editing. That clip was just to try to satisfy the IRS so they can say they were working. But good luck with that if they are audited because they clearly state that their stay was really only to attend Christmas parties and that they were living their normal life, going to school, running home everyday. That stay wasn’t necessary and they weren’t doing any work at the Fort. Just stuffing their faces.

I don’t understand the fascination with driving around to look at random tacky inflatables.

Oliver looks VERY orange in this video.

Reactions: 26
I've been wearing a sweatshirt every morning for the past few weeks. But I actually like to sit outside in my lanai every morning while I enjoy my coffee. You see, I use my outdoor space because I'm not on a staycation every week. This morning there was a bald eagle out there with me looking for his breakfast. I don't need to stay at The Fort to enjoy wildlife, Tim.
I thought Tim had wildlife at his house?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I heard her say “go looping” one more time I thought I was going to choke.

Also: I do NOT understand their golf cart obsession. They’ve been talking about buying one for what feels like years but do not and act like it is some major pricey purchase and the reasoning for not getting one. You buy $100k cars, do major outdoor renovations that easily had to cost $20k, the take 17 $40k+ a year and you hem and haw over whether or not you should buy a flipping GOLF CART? That’s where you are worried about breaking the bank?

More like your house is Ft. Pampers and filled with useless crap and you simply don’t have room to park it in the garage. They barely have a legit use for it at their house and don’t have the ability to transport it to “The Fort” to use it while on ANOTHER staycation. Just admit you don’t actually have a real reason to buy or store one.

Reactions: 17
We are in St. Maarten today, rode the water taxi and went all over Phillipsburg. Did not go to the sewage beach the trackers landed at.
IMG_2851.jpeg

Then Jenn’s doppelgänger snuck up on us
IMG_2852.jpeg

---
[

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
1700678516928.png

The Trackers don't clean their own house, why does this chick think they'd clean on a staycation??

1700678577185.png

Was Tim referring to Jen here?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.