The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally, caught up to the drivel. So she points out she made potato salad rather than broccoli salad and that there were a lot of leftovers. I freaking wonder why....Also, I can already imagine them staycationing (if they're still afloat) while Buddy is taking his SATs.

Oh, and just Googled the salad. It does seem very Trackery.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
IMG_7596.png

IMG_7597.png

IMG_7598.png

IMG_7603.jpeg

Tim babbling about why he likes not being in his disgusting hovel

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I have to wonder if that potato salad sat out for hours at the school event and then they took it back with them? I wouldn’t want potluck leftovers for a preschool, personally. I wouldn’t trust the possible germs or trust the temperature it was kept at.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Their thing about driving back and forth and that it's great they can drop off their dirty clothes at home is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. What's the big deal about putting the dirty clothes in bag and then when you leave you have 1 extra bag....like omg

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Their thing about driving back and forth and that it's great they can drop off their dirty clothes at home is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. What's the big deal about putting the dirty clothes in bag and then when you leave you have 1 extra bag....like omg
travel hack: just go home

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Holy tit I’m away a few days and these dipshits went to Fort Wilderness AGAIN?! Tell me you’re out of ideas without telling me. I see that sub count is still stuck at 904k, Dim. That next 1k subs must be too expensive for a channel that can’t break 100k views?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Finally, caught up to the drivel. So she points out she made potato salad rather than broccoli salad and that there were a lot of leftovers. I freaking wonder why....Also, I can already imagine them staycationing (if they're still afloat) while Buddy is taking his SATs.

Blah! - miracle whip - no wonder no one ate any of it :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

I love potato salad an make it all the time but that recipe looks absolutely disgusting 🤢🤢

Reactions: 13
I love potato salad an make it all the time but that recipe looks absolutely disgusting 🤢🤢
Same. I actually really like German Potato salad but it has absolutely no mayo or miracle whip in it. I really can't even stand looking at either. Usually if I can I replace it with Greek yogurt or sour cream.

Quick hack for the morons for next year's parade if J$ isn't banned from attending said school. Go to a World Market. They have food labeled by country. I went there the other day and was laughing when I saw the Netherlands section on the shelves and thought bet the Trackers didn't even think of this....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
As far as I'm aware, I mean things couldn't have changed that much in 18 years, there's only mayo in Dutch potato salad because miracle whip isn't a thing there. Also needs 100% more pickles.

Also, why take laundry home if you are not doing the laundry. It's just going to sit there dirty?

Reactions: 11
As far as I'm aware, I mean things couldn't have changed that much in 18 years, there's only mayo in Dutch potato salad because miracle whip isn't a thing there. Also needs 100% more pickles.

Also, why take laundry home if you are not doing the laundry. It's just going to sit there dirty?
Need to make room in the Rivian for more merch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
LOL, Dimmy puts his pics with his booty butt furry friends on his stupid Aura frames.
Screen Shot 2023-11-22 at 1.45.51 PM.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
They really need to stop having J in their arms during the outros. He will not stop interrupting and talking over them. It is so ridiculous that they have put this kid all over this channel. He comes across obnoxious now, but I don't blame him at all because his parents should never have put him in any vlogs.
--
Oh, so NOW they post the Christmas party vlog. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Date night with Dicky Nick! Manservant Mike is also with them and Dicky Nick has also started referring to him as "our friend", but we just see crotch shots of Mikey.
Screen Shot 2023-11-22 at 1.48.27 PM.png

🤢
Screen Shot 2023-11-22 at 1.53.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-11-22 at 1.54.43 PM.png

👀
Screen Shot 2023-11-22 at 1.56.55 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone want to tell them that clothes don’t magically multiply or somehow increase in size when dirty?

Slackers, if you put an additional 3 minutes of care into how you pack/store dirty clothes while running from real life, they will all magically fit in the bag you brought them in. I promise.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Date night with Dicky Nick! Manservant Mike is also with them and Dicky Nick has also started referring to him as "our friend", but we just see crotch shots of Mikey.
View attachment 2587251

🤢
View attachment 2587262
View attachment 2587263

👀
View attachment 2587269
I don't know what it is but Nick the Dick even looks more punchable to me than Dimmy and that's saying a lot. It may be the rodent teeth. All of these vloggers are a dentist/orthodontist wet dream.

Also, surprised the blob hasn't put her foot down to the dick yet. It's actually one friendship I'm hoping she'll put the kibosh too so she probably won't (though Jenn if you're doing it to annoy us here on Tattle you're shooting yourself in the foot the Dick wants to get into your hubby's microscopic pants just like the so called floozies you hate at the park).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dim says he almost didn't go on Space Mountain because he couldn't film it but then has a boner over it. He says he's going to buy another ticket for another night just so he can bring his gopro and film it. 🙄

I had to FF through Dim blabbing on and on and on and on and on about some peppermint tart. I didn't know you could keep talking that much about a dessert.

I still think it's bleeping stupid to leave your kid with a nanny in a different location every week on pointless staycations in the middle of the school week when you could at least let the kid sleep in his own bed at night if you're going to keep ditching him.

Maybe they should be more concerned about Buddy now needing Dim to stay with him until he falls asleep. Maybe the kid needs some damn stability and for his parents to stop ditching him for parties at night.

Oh did it?
Screen Shot 2023-11-22 at 2.08.16 PM.png

I thought Manservant Mike was with them at Cosmic Rays but this is the "friend" that was in them - the Richard Spencer-looking guy in the red sweatshirt. Maybe he's Dicky Nick's friend or a replacement for Manservant Mike.
Screen Shot 2023-11-22 at 2.08.37 PM.png

There she goes again about going on a PHYSICS field trip in MIDDLE SCHOOL. witch, physics is taught in high school, no matter how "gifted" you think you were.
Screen Shot 2023-11-22 at 2.11.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-11-22 at 2.11.54 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.