The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know what it is but Nick the Dick even looks more punchable to me than Dimmy and that's saying a lot. It may be the rodent teeth. All of these vloggers are a dentist/orthodontist wet dream.

Also, surprised the blob hasn't put her foot down to the dick yet. It's actually one friendship I'm hoping she'll put the kibosh too so she probably won't (though Jenn if you're doing it to annoy us here on Tattle you're shooting yourself in the foot the Dick wants to get into your hubby's microscopic pants just like the so called floozies you hate at the park).
Poor Dicky Nick was looking like a toothy third wheel when the witch finally showed up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ugh, I look at OG Buddy and the first thing that goes through my head is about the best interest of the child statute we have in my state to determine custody. Stability is usually what is used as a primary factor and I just imagining those idiots if they were in a custody battle arguing that vacationing every two days was stable. Spoiler alert, it's not.

Ugh, and I almost feel bad for the Dick's wife for not realizing he's clearly gay. But it looks like she worked at one of those "crisis" pregnancy centers or did so duck her.

Reactions: 17
What's the big deal about putting the dirty clothes in bag and then when you leave you have 1 extra bag....like omg
I bet they have a laundry nanny. One nanny for each of their kids and then a third to wash their clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So they paid what, almost $200 for Gin to show up just to watch the fireworks and stuff her face with a chili dog and a dessert?

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I thought Manservant Mike was with them at Cosmic Rays but this is the "friend" that was in them - the Richard Spencer-looking guy in the red sweatshirt. Maybe he's Dicky Nick's friend or a replacement for Manservant Mike.
View attachment 2587285
Red shirt guy is Nicks friend, I think maybe his name is Hunter. He seems much, much younger, they are together a lot. He posts movie nights with him at home type stuff. I believe they work together and they totally come across as a couple if you didn't know that Nick had a wife, although that really doesn't even mean anything.

TPD is GAY.
1000%

Reactions: 17
I don't know what it is but Nick the Dick even looks more punchable to me than Dimmy and that's saying a lot. It may be the rodent teeth. All of these vloggers are a dentist/orthodontist wet dream.

Also, surprised the blob hasn't put her foot down to the dick yet. It's actually one friendship I'm hoping she'll put the kibosh too so she probably won't (though Jenn if you're doing it to annoy us here on Tattle you're shooting yourself in the foot the Dick wants to get into your hubby's microscopic pants just like the so called floozies you hate at the park).
I do see that Mrs TPD has put her foot down and neither she nor the boys have to deal with the harpy anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Found on timtracker blog. "Bart." I've never seen or heard of a "Bart" on this forum. Was he the original Magic Mike? Did he know how to spell phenomenal?

Bart's work:

Nobody loves a hot dog like The Tim Tracker. I think he’s a viable contender for the hot dog throne. Don’t believe me? Are you forgetting how Tim ate 12 hotdogs last December? It was his own little “12 Dogs of Christmas”
Challenge.

Mike's work (oct 2020 blog):

This treat tastes absolutely fanomenal and we highly recommend giving this a taste test if you plan on coming to Hollywood Studios for the Halloween festivities.)
Screenshot 2023-11-22 at 4.26.59 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Soo where was Jenn really that night when she showed up late to the party? I thought Tim said he was having to lay down each night for J to fall asleep?? So who put him to bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.