The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who was with them? (it wasn't that guy pictured earlier, I think he was just walking by when Tim lifted his camera up)

I heard a little kid at around 13:00 say "Hey, Jackson, look at the GT!" then a little boy seemed to be getting in the passenger seat when Jackson was in the driver's seat.

The behavior at 22:20 -
Slapping his face, squeezing the fingers / hands, tongue flapping, pressing fingers against the eyes, etc.
He did this when he thought / knew the camera wasn't on him, but she turned the camera on him, caught him doing it, and asked him a question.

He needs evaluated for sure.
Typical ADHD behavior. He has it and he should be medicated. I worked in peds for almost a decade. He has nervous tics and can’t contain his emotions. He was over simulated and should have always had a parent by his side and holding his hand. He needs to focus and not be left overstimulated or he will act out like this. It will only get worse because of their chaotic lifestyle. He may grow out of it but once you have it it kind of never leaves you. Hoping for the best for that kid. He will do those same gestures at his bday party with over 50 people lmao. What a joke. Tim you want Covid for the 5 - 7th time again????

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I loved going to a McDonald's birthday party as a kid! I grew up in Alabama, and one of the McDonald's locations had a downstairs with a dedicated party room--it was legendary!
I loved them too. Fast food was a treat back then.

Did it have one of those creepy trees?!
IMG_7587.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Starting at 9:00, Jenn is talking about all the videos she is going to upload, someday. She says that the Fort video will probably just be one video and then there is a hard cut. I wonder if Tim said something like why isn’t it more videos. His facial expressions through that whole part are great too. He is trying to look upbeat but his eyes are saying a different story 😂
I honestly don’t think that Tim calls her out on anything ever. Whether it’s her being lazy with the kids or being lazy with the channel.
She talked about the opening night of the very merry Christmas party and said the video is coming, and it is late at this point and she hopes people will still watch and Tim responded that the event is still going on. He said this in a way, to me, that he thought it was fine being late with that upload.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Also he’s almost 4 and still crawls all over them and slaps them and jumps on them and they just fake laugh awkwardly about it. Like come on, at some point you gotta teach the kid to stop treating other humans as a jungle gym and learn boundaries but then again they don’t know anything about boundaries themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Who wants to bet they buy another vehicle in the next few months? Minivan, Wagoneer, Tim wants that Hummer 😵, Bronco, let’s buy J a car too!!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I loved them too. Fast food was a treat back then.

Did it have one of those creepy trees?!
View attachment 2580828
NGL, was always jealous when kids hired out McDonald's for a party 😅, it was the ultimate flex back when I was a kid cause of how much they charged for it, we had a similar creepy tree at ours an you also got party hats an the Ronald McDonald mascot come out with the bday cake, we had similar seats an tables like that but ours was red tables an yellow seats

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am still trying to catch up, but why the heck don't they have the birthday party elsewhere? Like at a gymnastics place, swim place, or trampoline park? Especially with such a large group?

Reactions: 16
Typical ADHD behavior. He has it and he should be medicated. I worked in peds for almost a decade. He has nervous tics and can’t contain his emotions. He was over simulated and should have always had a parent by his side and holding his hand. He needs to focus and not be left overstimulated or he will act out like this. It will only get worse because of their chaotic lifestyle. He may grow out of it but once you have it it kind of never leaves you. Hoping for the best for that kid. He will do those same gestures at his bday party with over 50 people lmao. What a joke. Tim you want Covid for the 5 - 7th time again????
I agree with everything you said but I don't agree with medicating a 4 year old

Reactions: 13
His parents need to be medicated. There are so many times I want to just shake them (I’m much smaller though so it’d be quite a workout) and yell “FOCUS!!!!”

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I just watched parts of the car show voog.

The part with J in the red car was jarring. He was really pronounced with those hand movements and hard eye pushing/rubbing. But he also looked sick - as someone else mentioned - or was also having a bad allergy reaction. His eyes were all watery and goopy and his nose all snotty and drippy. It doesn't help that his parents don't seem to wipe his face or maybe even recognize he has that going on? He looks like a kid with allergies - the allergic shiners and the bags under the eyes a lot of the time. They also let him rub his snotty hands all over the cars. 😧

He does seem to have a stimming thing with his fingers/hands, we have seen it before, and sometimes I wonder if they look like they are restraining him in pics or when holding his hand (fist grip) to keep him from doing it as much? And then they put him in this windmill costume where he can't really move his arms... 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Some of his behaviours/tics are associated with anxiety. My daughter also did the hand flapping motions. And she was diagnosed at 9 with anxiety. Honestly it could be a lot of things. He definitely needs an evaluation. They might of had one done? But Jenn blabs about everything so I doubt it.

Jenn really threw shade at the teachers with that windmill costume. She said “we told THEM that he would have to walk through doorways sideways”

Oh sorry your majesty that the teachers responsible for 20 kids didn’t personally shepherd your 3 year old through every door.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Honestly I'd love for them to crack down, especially the live streamers that are there purely to make quick money an are ruining others experiences, I'd also love if they completely banned outright any filming at the pool parks, no one should be getting filmed in a swimsuit period

I can't see them ever fully banning vlogging in the parks but maybe they will start to put certain bans in place like live streams, filming on rides, in ques, an in a food establishment then make it so that they have to film out the way of guests like having to film at a quiet corner where no one's about

I guess Disney are getting more an more complaints these days that they feel they are having to crack down, here's hoping something's done
This is most likely the true path of the process, i wrote that above mentioned based on my TA emails i keep receiving from disney regarding the update to the policy. You hit it best with the phased approach and never fully banning vlogging BUT they are watching now and taking notice of these vloggers for sure. Less and less media invites will come and all the #hosted stuff will probably at some point be regulated strictly to travel industry individuals who are legit in the travel business. Most of the local vloggers arent associated with a travel agency in any way and i can see in the future them needing to be to continue their vlogging on some level.

Im definately curious to know how its working in asia with their ban on the vlogging stuff. I dont see as many vloggers going there to do that anymore like there were in previous years prior to them putting the policy in place over there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.