The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
help this child dim & Gin. You have complete strangers on a public forum talking about your son’s behaviors.You chose to put this out there for us to all witness. We SEE IT!! Please tell me you’re not ignoring this behavior. It’s quite scary seeing an almost 4 year old do this!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I just watched the clip of J$ in the car at 22 minute mark and it’s so sad to see a 4 year old like that. ADHD, anxiety, autism or something else? Who the hell knows because he hasn’t been evaluated and diagnosed, because if a condition was identified the Bojos would have to make changes to their lifestyle to help him and they have not.
Also in the clip right before where you can see Dim in the background rocking Oliver he does not look happy, he has to know what a useless piece of crap his wife is

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
He should be having his 4 year child wellness check soon. I hope the doctor sees what we see Will they be honest with the doctor? Though last year they scheduled his exam months too late. Oliver was already born by the time he saw the doctor. He might not see the doctor for months.

Reactions: 13
They think nothing's wrong with him. Poor kid just needs to go have fun like a regular child. Go to parks. Go on walks. Go to the zoo.

His crappy parents don't care.

Reactions: 17
Jenn really threw shade at the teachers with that windmill costume. She said “we told THEM that he would have to walk through doorways sideways”

Oh sorry your majesty that the teachers responsible for 20 kids didn’t personally shepherd your 3 year old through every door.
For real. When she said that I was wondering if she bothered telling her own kid that he should walk sideways. I can’t believe the school didn’t retrofit the doors completely just to make space for the precious windmill child. But no they’re not entitled you guyzzzzz.

But it’s okay now Dim is going to become a master seamstress by making his mom dig out some ancient sewing machine from underneath the pile of their 27 gifted Aura picture frames. I wonder if the teacher was like, “um yeah try a fabric costume next time” and one of the other momfluencers flexed they sewed Braxton and Braydon and Jaydon and Braylynn and Ferrera Rocher their culturally misappropriated costumes so now Dimmy is going to flex that he also has a sewing brain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Typical ADHD behavior. He has it and he should be medicated. I worked in peds for almost a decade. He has nervous tics and can’t contain his emotions. He was over simulated and should have always had a parent by his side and holding his hand. He needs to focus and not be left overstimulated or he will act out like this. It will only get worse because of their chaotic lifestyle. He may grow out of it but once you have it it kind of never leaves you. Hoping for the best for that kid. He will do those same gestures at his bday party with over 50 people lmao. What a joke. Tim you want Covid for the 5 - 7th time again????
Not just ADHD behavior. It's also typical of autism, which I feel is more likely with Jackson.
I agree he needs evaluation so that they can learn to work with him verses against him. Tim and Jenn will not take advice from anyone though.
I also disagree about medicating, which should be reserved only for severe cases. Also, there's no such thing as "growing out of it" when it comes to ADHD, Autism, Anxiety or Allergies... what happens is the child and their body learns to just deal with it, it's still there but the emotional scars of doing so without help are very real.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was at the mall earlier today and went into Anthropologie because it's usually my go to place for candles and holiday gifts. I'm walking around and I see this shirt on the table....oh, I've seen that shirt before. 🤔

IMG_2824.jpg

She's wearing a $78 Blondie tshirt and still looks like a complete slob. Save your money, Jenn and just keep shopping at Target.
Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 2.09.26 PM.jpg

This is how it's supposed to look
Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 2.16.29 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
For real. When she said that I was wondering if she bothered telling her own kid that he should walk sideways. I can’t believe the school didn’t retrofit the doors completely just to make space for the precious windmill child. But no they’re not entitled you guyzzzzz.
They really ARE two selfish assholes. There is a reason the directions are to dress the kid up in CLOTHES that represent the country. Can you imagine a class of twenty 3 and 4 year olds with complicated, bulky costumes? I’m sure those teachers don’t get paid enough to deal with all of that.

Jenn and Tim to the teacher, probably: “But our precious child wanted to be an inanimate object and we never tell him no…we just laugh. So of course we made a costume that came with special instructions. You should be so honored to have our child in YOUR class and that you get to deal with his complicated things we send with him to school.”

• Sick
Reactions: 17
They definitely didn’t seem as enthusiastic about the costume post parade as they did pre-parade.
Sometimes I think “hangry Jenn” reads here. But then I think maybe not, as we actually give great advise and warnings that she never seems to heed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tim spent so much time looking for a baby changing table in one of the bathrooms. I’m sure there was a changing table in one of the women’s bathrooms. Tim acted like he was alone and had no access to the women’s bathrooms. Jenn is right there!!! Why didn’t she take him to change him? It’s so odd she wants nothing to do with him. I doubt she has changed him in months.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Tim spent so much time looking for a baby changing table in one of the bathrooms. I’m sure there was a changing table in one of the women’s bathrooms. Tim acted like he was alone and had no access to the women’s bathrooms. Jenn is right there!!! Why didn’t she take him to change him? It’s so odd she wants nothing to do with him. I doubt she has changed him in months.
"Diapers give me anxiety you guyzzzzz" -Ginn, probably

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It is really weird. Has she convinced him she can't change him on a changing table due to anxiety? What is this?

Sometimes you just improvise and figure it out. You take the stroller to a corner that is secluded, turn it towards the corner and drape a blanket over and lay the back of the stroller down and change your baby. Do they have any common sense?

Reactions: 27
I love that when I look at Tim in the bumper car I instantly hear the Curb your Enthusiasm music. One of the funniest posts in this thread that also checks with one of the lowest lows for the tracker channel. Jump the shark moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve been out to lunch today with my family in a 300 yr old pub with no baby changing facility. My grandson needed 2 nappy changes during that time. The first one he was just laid quietly behind our table and nobody even noticed. The second one was more toxic so he was taken outside and changed in the car. It’s not rocket science. They’ve been parents for 4 yrs now but still blunder around like they’re dealing with their first newborn. There is no hope for them

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.