The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of his behaviours/tics are associated with anxiety. My daughter also did the hand flapping motions. And she was diagnosed at 9 with anxiety. Honestly it could be a lot of things. He definitely needs an evaluation. They might of had one done? But Jenn blabs about everything so I doubt it.
Whether J is on the spectrum (which I highly suspect), has anxiety or ADHD one of the key strategies to support a child like this is ROUTINE. Knowing what they are doing, when they are doing it - every day, at the same time is VITAL for the child to feel safe, secure and have some sort of control. Outings and vacations need to be planned and explained in detail well before them - using visual cues and prompts to explain these things is really important. The Trackers chaotic lifestyle with no set routine, constant holidays and staycations in strange places will not assist J to develop or cope with everyday life. Handflapping is a self-stimulatory behaviour that is used by kids on the spectrum to cope with overstimulation and unusual situations.

On another note - now I haven't held a kids party for many years but from memory they run about 2 hours and needs to be pretty highly organised. It's not 2 hours of free play - you need to do activities, games etc to stop the kids getting bored. I don't know about you guys but I can't see either Jenn or Tim stepping up here. Have they commandeered the nanny to do this? Have they outsourced it to this 'company' Jenn was talking about?

I'd love to be a fly on the wall listening to Jenn and Tim attempting to bond with the other parents. With any luck some of them, once they find out what they do will do some sleuthing and end up here.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Tim spent so much time looking for a baby changing table in one of the bathrooms. I’m sure there was a changing table in one of the women’s bathrooms. Tim acted like he was alone and had no access to the women’s bathrooms. Jenn is right there!!! Why didn’t she take him to change him? It’s so odd she wants nothing to do with him. I doubt she has changed him in months.
I pointed this out as well. She doesn’t do anything for Oliver at all. Tim was also walking around with him, rocking him. She is very disconnected from Oliver. Once she found out he was not a girl, she stopped caring. She doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body.

Slightly OT but my mom also did not have a maternal bone in her body and should have never had kids. She had 4. Growing up and as adults she always told us she never wanted kids. Guess how many of her kids talk to her now? 0. Jackson and Oliver may not be able to get away from her now but when they are adults, I can see them cutting off contact because they don’t want to have to parent her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
My guess is they rented bouncy houses or some race car themed-thing. If not, they are going to have 20 kids walking around bored telling their parents they want to go home.

At that age, you have lots of party games, lawn games, splash pads (if warm enough though), or some stuff they can run around and do. And I wonder if one of those kids might get too close to trying to grab a present and all hell will break loose. A fly on the wall indeed.

They have no idea how the parents there are going to be scoping out everything about them, their house, decor, yard upkeep, parenting, organization, planning abilities, socializing skills, the whole enchilada. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
she contradicted herself about how many people are coming in the first five minutes of the video. She said quote “50 people RSVPed” then a couple of minutes later she asks Tim how many pizzas should they get for 10 people cause the Internet said 20. 🙄🙄🔥
She is so lazy she can’t keep up with lies she made 5 minutes ago. I think it’s within the first five minutes
So 50 RSVPd and 40+ said no thanks? Did 15 people RSVP? Are they including themselves and the Nanny’s ?
---
I may get backlash for this, but I think 50 people is nuts for a 4 year old's bday party unless you have a large family or a long-standing group of kids your kid knows from several years at the school. J has been there like 3 months.

When our kids were in preschool we just had a few of their close friends and our family come over for a party. It wasn't until elementary school that we did the bigger parties, and those were usually at some birthday location. Even so, I wouldn't invite 50 people to our house for a 4 year old's bday and serve any main meal unless it was mostly our family - but that is me. For preschoolers you need snacks, snacks, and more snacks, easy to serve and eat foods, and the dessert(s). You can schedule the party at a time when a main meal isn't needed (2pm-4pm) and just serve appetizers, snacks, drinks, dessert. If you are doing food, pizza seems odd when you could just grill a ton of hot dogs and burgers and throw in a fruit platter and snacks, or just get some sandwich trays from Costco or Publix or something. J probably will only eat pizza. 😅

There is no way I would spend the money on 20 pizzas on top of everything else for a preschool bday party. I forgot the Trackers are so cuntcierge. 🙄
When my daughter was that age 3 - 6 held and went to at least one million jump zone type parties. If parties were held in the house they were typically age+1 number of kids. Is she counting the adults? It’s supposed to be about the birthday kid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I am not even sure how "car obsessed" Jackpot is organically. I feel they made him into it

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We Took Our Car Obsessed 4 Year Old....so much for that "Don't worry we're not going to turn this channel into everything about the baby"

I have not watched but, there were 20 kids in that class picture, so they invited the entire class. I really, really, really hope that parents do not just drop their kids off at this party. Because people do that, even with 4 years olds, especially if they have older kids that also have to be somewhere at the same time. Those kids are almost always holy terrors. Been there, done that.

I also hope, and again I haven't watched, they have some sort of planned activity and it's not just pizza. Like a bounce house or a water slide type thing. Really, when you invite the entire class, you need to just either have the party at a local park with an awesome playground or at a place that hosts birthday parties, like a trampoline place, bowling alley, ceramic studio or gymnastic places usually host parties, some place like that. Where you show up with your cake and there are people you pay to deal with the children and keep them occupied.

Tim and Jenn suck with their own two kids...how are they going to keep 20 kids entertained while putting on a show for their parents?
All Nannie’s on deck! Lyn, Bea, Jess, Rose, Matt, Mike, miscellanous fill-in Nannie’s…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really think this is all about showing off their luxury home to the school. They live in Orlando, probably the best place in the United States to have a birthday party.

I mean their house isn't luxury. It is a cookie cutter development house. While sure it may be nice to some folks it's kinda meh. I also would assume given where the school is others live in the same community and probably same house style.

Reactions: 22
It’s at the house. She said something about someone coming in and setting things up. So I guess they’re having some kind of activity or entertainment for the kids.
Maybe the picnic at the hog lagoon company that did Jenn’s birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am not even sure how "car obsessed" Jackpot is organically. I feel they made him into it
What will they gift him with every day for "good" behavior when he's over hot wheels? "Hey egg and sperm donors, I'm into marijuana now, I look forward to getting only the finest doobie weed every day, thaaaaaanks!!!! My therapist said it's to help repress the memories of being dressed up as a broken windmill."

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I mean their house isn't luxury. It is a cookie cutter development house. While sure it may be nice to some folks it's kinda meh. I also would assume given where the school is others live in the same community and probably same house style.
Indeed, I forgot to put quotation marks around "luxury". I think they believe in their minds that the backyard is something really special though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hate all EVs for what it’s worth, but nope that’s not a flex when quite a few people around here have them. If they wanted an EV to truly flex, they would have gotten a Koenigsegg. I have only seen 2 here in the greater Orlando area. One pulling out of a neighborhood near Windermere and one downtown near the soccer field for Orlando City FC. That would be a flex. They try so hard and fail so miserably at everything. Dim wanted the Rivian for a flex and now it’s pretty run of the mill.
#homemovies
My neighbor just bought a Mercedes EQS 580 SUV and that thing is gorgeous.

Reactions: 8
Oof...Tracker stans don't give a duck about car shows...
Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 4.25.05 PM.png

This comment right here is why they need to take their children off the internet. This is presumably a grown man, who sees a toilet on a Hot Wheels and thinks of a not-even 4 year old that he doesn't know in real life. This is concerning, Bojos. Keep your kids away from creeps. Do Better.

Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 4.24.02 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Who was with them? (it wasn't that guy pictured earlier, I think he was just walking by when Tim lifted his camera up)

I heard a little kid at around 13:00 say "Hey, Jackson, look at the GT!" then a little boy seemed to be getting in the passenger seat when Jackson was in the driver's seat.

The behavior at 22:20 -
Slapping his face, squeezing the fingers / hands, tongue flapping, pressing fingers against the eyes, etc.
He did this when he thought / knew the camera wasn't on him, but she turned the camera on him, caught him doing it, and asked him a question.

He needs evaluated for sure.
Someone earlier mentioned there was another family with them. I think they were invited out by one of J$ school friend's Parents. You can see the other child & an adult in the corners of some of the frames.

Also, My wife pointed out that both Molly & OA videos today were sponsored by Aura Frames.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Typical ADHD behavior. He has it and he should be medicated. I worked in peds for almost a decade. He has nervous tics and can’t contain his emotions. He was over simulated and should have always had a parent by his side and holding his hand. He needs to focus and not be left overstimulated or he will act out like this. It will only get worse because of their chaotic lifestyle. He may grow out of it but once you have it it kind of never leaves you. Hoping for the best for that kid. He will do those same gestures at his bday party with over 50 people lmao. What a joke. Tim you want Covid for the 5 - 7th time again????
Yeah no. Even if he has ADHD which he may in addition to being on the spectrum or any number of other things, we don’t just go around medicating 4 yr olds. 🙄

Reactions: 13
Oof...Tracker stans don't give a duck about car shows...
View attachment 2581523

This comment right here is why they need to take their children off the internet. This is presumably a grown man, who sees a toilet on a Hot Wheels and thinks of a not-even 4 year old that he doesn't know in real life. This is concerning, Bojos. Keep your kids away from creeps. Do Better.

View attachment 2581530
First, that thumbnail is like Child Exploitation 101.
Second, what is he doing with his hands in the pic on the left? Is that supposed to be like a shocked :eek: face that they made him do?
Cuz he's sO eXciTed?

I can't tell... it doesn't quite look like that though???

Reactions: 15
Honestly the car show would have been the perfect day out, no cameras, no performing, just letting J enjoy the day out as a family since he's into cars

But instead you have the slackers filming it all for stans that couldn't give a fk about it, it's really sad that they couldn't just have put the cameras down for one day an focused on their child, an what's even sadder is they will prob look at the views an decide not do something like this again because it didn't perform as well as they had hoped

I really hope for Js sake he does make some friends that will invite ONLY him out an he can actually enjoy days out with his friends an their family's with no cameras being shoved in his face

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
First, that thumbnail is like Child Exploitation 101.
Second, what is he doing with his hands in the pic on the left? Is that supposed to be like a shocked :eek: face that they made him do?
Cuz he's sO eXciTed?

I can't tell... it doesn't quite look like that though???
It’s (poorly) giving Home Alone, shocked Kevin vibes to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Slacker life everything must be filmed or it's not worth it...

Seriously, they need to take their kid to a doctor. At the very least maybe the kid could have some sort of advocate then, but I bet the Tracker would twist and contort what the doctor said to fit their purposes. There are so many red flags with J$. But I really think if he got some early intervention and his parents halfway accommodated him, it wouldn't be such a big deal.

So isn't there some sort of provision in the fire code about how many occupants can be in a building...I know my parents' old neighbor had another family essentially living with them-still less than fifty people-and when my mom called they fined the hell out of them. I imagine fifty plus people would be against the code and probably also piss the HOA off in terms of parking-even if it's like twenty or so cars. Really well thought out, Trackers. And I can totally see them going all Live and crying if no one shows up to get pity money from the stans. I always cringe whenever there is the perennial FB post about how no one showed up to Little Melonhead's party usually because the kid has some sort of issues that makes it difficult for them to have friends and instant freebies or GF fees emerge accordingly.

And I wonder if they bitched about him going through the door enough that it reached the grapevine at the school. Again, five or six very positive reviews post up for the school in the last week alone after the usual review or so is posted after a couple of months. The reviews could've been just because of the event but I wonder...

Reactions: 8
Honestly the car show would have been the perfect day out, no cameras, no performing, just letting J enjoy the day out as a family since he's into cars

But instead you have the slackers filming it all for stans that couldn't give a fk about it, it's really sad that they couldn't just have put the cameras down for one day an focused on their child, an what's even sadder is they will prob look at the views an decide not do something like this again because it didn't perform as well as they had hoped
Yep. Exactly right!

And beyond that, I absolutely wish those children were off the channel altogether. Growing up with a camera in your face is not healthy or normal.
For as much as we talk about the children on here, we actually shouldn't even have been given the ABILITY to talk about them by their bleeping parents.

I honestly have to wonder if Jenn was out of the picture totally if Tim would still be showing his kids on camera. I'd like to say he actually would NOT bc I really believe a ton of showing the kids doing things was prompted initially by Jenn and her FOMO and wanting to be seen [initially] with a baby as an attention-getting accessory and ego-stroked by the stans for breast-feeding J., missing out on things because of O. (remember the comment about "knowing what she signed up for"?!?) and gain all those puke-worthy "superstar mommy" comments, etc.

But, any time I actually give him any inch of a benefit of the doubt, he proves me wrong for doing so...

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.