The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, is that Jackson's school parade??? :oops:

Is this the nanny, then? (she's about to fix her sunglasses)
(disregard Tim's gut in red)

1699653845545.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe they dressed that poor child up as a windmill

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh … I found it. All the kids are just wearing clothes from the countries. There aren’t any Eiffel towers, Sydney opera houses or burj khalifa costumes 👀👀👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Found it too. I wish I didn't know this info...but thanks, Jenn! :cautious: YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR KIDS OFF THE bleeping INTERNET.

(that being said, OMG the kiddos look so cute...and yeah, no one is wearing an entire hot ass windmill-like costume....)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In every Stan photo Tim, and now Jenn, pull the exact same brainless faces. I think they practice at home in front of the mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok, I saw the photos and seems like the Trackers absolutely DID NOT understand the assignment 🤣
How embarrassing!!

all the little kids look like cute dolls from Its a Small World… and then poor Buddy wobbles by as a damn windmill.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I love that the Trackers are doing a meet and greet at the school with their Nanny. I would love to hear the conversations among the other parents.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So... yeah, to all the stans who are lurking, are Tim and Jenn - while watching their kid's SCHOOL PARADE - currently WORKING thus necessitating the need for the nanny to be present? :unsure:

Twist yourself into a 🥨 explaining that one and no, you can't use the following excuses -

a. they're allowed to do what they want!
b. if I had the money, I'd have a nanny too!
c. you're just a jealous hater!

Be more of a critical thinker and come up with something better.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Tim’s handiwork didn’t last long. Who would’ve thought glued poster board would fall apart on a 3 year old?

IMG_0130.jpeg

---
Poor kid must’ve been uncomfortable. Why are the Trackers so adamant about being extra??

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Tim’s handiwork didn’t last long. Who would’ve thought glued poster board would fall apart on a 3 year old?

View attachment 2564373
---
Poor kid must’ve been uncomfortable. Why are the Trackers so adamant about being extra??
How embarrassing. I really hope they were embarrassed by this because the other kids looked amazing and were dressed in the spirit of the event. I bet Jenn did that stupid laugh too. Assholes.

And I'm going to be that person and say, they should also be embarrassed that they both seemingly wore graphic tshirts to this event. Typically parents dress nicely to stuff like this, even if it is being held outdoors.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I actually didn’t think he’d end up wearing it. I thought it would either break apart or he’d realize he was the only one in a ridiculous cardboard costume and want to be like the other kids.

Reactions: 17

View attachment 2564373
---
I am just catching up. And to clarify my laugh reaction, I am not laughing at J, and honestly feel sorry for him.

I am laughing at Tim and Jenn and their bragging over this costume that fell apart. It really ended up no better than Lisa and Ralph's costumes in the end. 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I am just catching up. And to clarify my laugh reaction, I am not laughing at J, and honestly feel sorry for him.

I am laughing at Tim and Jenn and their bragging over this costume that fell apart. It really ended up no better than Lisa and Ralph's costumes in the end. 😅

I feel bad for OGB and kind of love that the other parents went all out on the representative outfits. It makes T&J look so dumb. Which they deserve for being so damn smug.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So... Buddy dressed up as a windmill and Dim dressed up as their giant red umbrella.
Screen Shot 2023-11-10 at 4.24.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-11-10 at 4.24.09 PM.png

I can't even with the nanny being dragged along. What in the actual duck do the egg and sperm donors think other parents with more than one child who have to attend another child's event do? They've completely lost the plot though I'm not sure they ever had it.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.