The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they DID stay at a resort last night, then they had to pack the windmill…?!!

I know they don’t mean it, but their lives are like a Mr.Bean episode or something.

They suck so bad, it is comical and it is the reason I am here.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can you imagine what the other parents think (and you know they're thinking something) when they see these two bloated potatoes who don't actually have jobs and have more time in the world than any working adult and/or parent and STILL show up in their stale graphic tees that smell like BO and Native mixed together (#aluminumfree) AND a nanny? Oh my gosh I have so much secondhand embarrassment - clearly the Bojos aren't used to how the real world functions.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Anybody think they are going to complain about being shown in the school vid?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
IMG_8045.jpeg

my heart goes out to the parent just trying to get a nice photo of their child who unfortunately was placed behind Buddy…

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Anybody think they are going to complain about being shown in the school vid?
That one video was posted by a parent (and reposted by the school) in which case, what comes around, goes around, Trackers. 🖕 I have not found the actual windmill photo/vid if anyone wants to give a hint.

In looking at those parents who got reposted instas...the Trackers are 1000% outclassed by the parents in that school. But there's a little girl who seems to be an influencer herself with over 4000 followers. That's the little girl that Jenn wanted to have, instead she got Da Baby....I know Jenn is jealous of that kid.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I am just catching up. And to clarify my laugh reaction, I am not laughing at J, and honestly feel sorry for him.

I am laughing at Tim and Jenn and their bragging over this costume that fell apart. It really ended up no better than Lisa and Ralph's costumes in the end. 😅

The Trackers are seriously real life Simpsons GIFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So is it safe to say no one was hosted for the Christmas party?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And yet these same two idiots also want us to believe it was actually the parent of Buddy's "best friend" who got her times mixed up for the parent-teacher conference and showed up at the same time as them. These parents look like they knew they were signing up for sending their children to a private Montessori school and probably know how to use calendars.

Reactions: 21
I love that in that video clip they’re clearly showing up too late for a good spot and probably super pissed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Bojans spotted at the parade. Looks like nanny is with them...and a giant umbrella

View attachment 2564095

They BROUGHT the bleeping nanny to a kid's preschool parade?!
---
So... Buddy dressed up as a windmill and Dim dressed up as their giant red umbrella.
View attachment 2564408 View attachment 2564409

I can't even with the nanny being dragged along. What in the actual duck do the egg and sperm donors think other parents with more than one child who have to attend another child's event do? They've completely lost the plot though I'm not sure they ever had it.
I can already imagine hearing Gin shrilly screaming while rocking on the balls of her feet, 'Jacksie! Jacksie? It's mommy buddy! Can you see mommy, Jacksie?' 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
As a parent, a thinking parent, I definitely would’ve brought my kid a “just in case” plan b outfit.
Why didn’t Rose think of think!?!? (Lyn would’ve 🤭🤭🤭) She must be replaced expeditiously lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.