The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah, of course he'll survive not going. I mean, MNSSHP and MVMCP weren't around when we were kids and we're fine.

But even if we discount the optics that I referenced above for a moment (and the stans who wear blinders about how crappy it looks to have a declared infertile couple not experiencing this with their miracle children who they pimp out for everything else)... I think it's even MORE about, like I said, how Jackson is perceiving the situation when his parents go off to these fun parties, parks, etc. and he is left either in bed or at school.

Cuz we know Jenn has her usual diarrhea of the mouth when she tells him afterwards, "Budddyyyy, we had so much fun seeing Mickey... you would have loved it... Budddyyyy... We took Oliver to EPCOT while you were at school....he luuuuvvved it..... " 🙄

It may not affect him now, but if they keep this tit up as he get older (I'm talking elementary school, etc.), it'll be real interesting... cuz he will start to resent them (or even Oliver, if he doesn't already).
You know she told him that she saw Santa.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
While I get your point, we all KNOW that they told Buddy all about it, how fun it was, what they saw, etc.
And he fully was aware of them LEAVING to go to it.

So, it's less about not missing what he doesn't know and him KNOWING that his parents are going right over to the park - aka someplace "fun" - and we know Jenn won't keep her mouth shut when talking about it to him. Same as when they headed to EPCOT w/ Oliver before picking him up. He knows they went there. He will begin to resent that.

It's also about the optics.

I know we went hard at Tim when he went over to MNSSHP alone while J. was at Fort Wilderness (and I realize sometimes we need to pick a lane already when we nitpick cuz I guess I'll give a pass to Tim bc he films the content), BUT it's still more about them (Jenn) gleefully going to these events sans children. Her presence there is just pure FOMO. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

And re: the lame bedtime excuse. The stans love to say that the only other children that are at these parties are vacationers who HAVE to stay up late because this is the ONE time they get to go, when that's simply not true. There's always locals who go to these parties with their kids and either plan to go when there's no school the next day or the kid just goes to school the next day like normal.

I think someone said it on that FB post that if bedtime is the excuse now, then the excuse in the future will be "because it's a school night."

Jenn will ALWAYS have an excuse to have a no-kids "date night." She sucks.
ok I see where you’re coming from if they are coming home and throwing it in his face. I didn’t think of that bc I can’t imagine someone doing that to their kid, but Jenn is in fact someone that will do that to her kid.
I can see her saving him a cookie and being all like “we got this from Santa buddy!” And Tim hovering over him saying “just one Buddy, that’s a looooooooot of sugar”

who am I kidding? She’d never be that considerate.
Jenn and Tim are the reason “FTK” is a saying 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe the opening night wouldn't be the best thing for Jackson to attend, but I think they should take him sometime during the season. I actually think he would love it. And sure, he comes across as not liking the parks, but I believe that's due to his parents. They force him to do things he doesn't want to. When you actually see him doing something he likes there is definite joy on his face. But they'd rather force him into meeting characters and stuff like that that he is clearly uncomfortable with.

But there was absolutely no reason for Jen to go to the park, or for them to stay on property (which we all assume they did). And no, she wasn't there for "work" as the stans would insist. It was simple FOMO and nothing else.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Adam has his up already too. Although he is looking TIRED.
We know Jackson’s event at school is today which means Jenn isn’t doing jack tit today as far as “working.” The earliest we may get the Christmas Party video is Sunday IF she decides she’s good and ready to edit it tomorrow.
Are we SURE that Dim & Ginn are going to be at Jackson’s school for the windmill parade? How many Nannie’s were needed for O & J while the parents were “working”?

• Sad
Maybe the opening night wouldn't be the best thing for Jackson to attend, but I think they should take him sometime during the season. I actually think he would love it. And sure, he comes across as not liking the parks, but I believe that's due to his parents. They force him to do things he doesn't want to. When you actually see him doing something he likes there is definite joy on his face. But they'd rather force him into meeting characters and stuff like that that he is clearly uncomfortable with.

But there was absolutely no reason for Jen to go to the park, or for them to stay on property (which we all assume they did). And no, she wasn't there for "work" as the stans would insist. It was simple FOMO and nothing else.
I actually think a lot of his distain for the parks is the weirdos coming up to them asking for a pic and talking to him like they know him. That has to be annoying to have someone that you have never met before know so much about you...even on a 3 year old level, it's creepy.

Well, folks, I'm off to buy a lottery ticket, but I can now predict the future! Or maybe this woman read my earlier post an just copied it.
Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 1.14.19 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 1.14.31 PM.png

---
Are we SURE that Dim & Ginn are going to be at Jackson’s school for the windmill parade? How many Nannie’s were needed for O & J while the parents were “working”?
Oh they will be there...there's no way they'd miss out on the reaction to their spectacular windmill monstrosity.

• Haha
  • Wow
So true. Imagine being a kid and having these strangers coming up to you acting like they know you. Horrifying.

I think people should leave them alone in the parks. I would never go up to anyone “famous” out in public (even people I like). I might look, but I wouldn’t bother them, especially if they were with their kids. These stans are crazy and obnoxious.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What I don't get is how these two can be totally fine an happy doing these things while their kids miss out, I totally get what everyone's saying an I agree with both, he gets enough cruses/vacations an missing a few things is fine but also they always go to things that's perfect for him but never take him which is kindi crappy

IMPO if I was a parent who had apparently been "infertile" an now had not one but two "miracle kids" then I'd honestly feel kindi crappy going to these things ALL THE TIME an not taking my kids, I would have been the type to focus solely on my "miracle" kids an making sure they had a stable home life, which meant that I'd only be doing these things with my kids as a treat, I could not imagine going out to these things an leaving my kids but then I wouldn't be take 5000 vacations either

There's no reason for Tim not to go out to the parks or wherever during the day to get footage and then for her to be working in the house or running errands while watching the baby an then passing the kids to him at night so she can "edit" the footage an upload it, it's a schedule that would work if she would actually be a parent an the two of them would stop being lazy assholes, they don't need 50 vacations/staycations a year either since they should know by now it's doing nothing with views now, an if they weren't taking all these vacations then these types of events would be perfect for having a family night out

But we all know they won't change, they are lazy, have FOMO, want to flex, an hate their kids an having to spend time with them

Reactions: 17
Let's not forget here Jenn's full name is Jennifer "FOMO" Bojanowski - 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

She would not miss this for the WORLD I'm telling you - THE WORLD!!!!!

those boys are for Timmy - so so sad. I cherish my children and this B*** will go on and on and on if this voog every makes it out that she stayed behind bc she was 'nursing' BB - B* you stopped nursing a loooooong time ago so please come up with another excuse bc this one is old.

Sorry - SH*** day at work - the B* is getting to me once again.

And OAs MVMCP video has been out for a few hours already. Damn, the Trackers suck.

Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 1.28.30 PM.png

---
What I don't get is how these two can be totally fine an happy doing these things while their kids miss out, I totally get what everyone's saying an I agree with both, he gets enough cruses/vacations an missing a few things is fine but also they always go to things that's perfect for him but never take him which is kindi crappy
But what did J$ do on the cruise really? Over 7 days, he went to one thing at the kid's club, one movie, went to the splash pad (twice?) and did the slides (also twice?) There is so much for a 3-4 year old to do on a 7 night cruise... We see him go to these great resorts, but they never, ever do the fun kid stuff there. There are constant activities, especially at the deluxe resorts, during the day. All we see is them eat. And for those of you lurking, don't tell me that they do them and don't film them...you know that isn't true. They eat. That's literally all these people do, shove food in their mouths.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
At the end of PMM video, a family came up to him and said merry Christmas and they each gave him a miniature candy cane. He was so grateful, thankful, appreciative, and it was such a sweet moment that was caught on film. After telling what happened (even though it was caught on camera) his voice cracked. You can tell it was genuine.
I couldn’t tell if the family knew who he was or if it was a random act of kindness

• Sick
You guyyxzss, She has TWO kids. PMM=no kids. ATW=no kids. OA=no kids.

She couldn't stay up all night to edit. She had a parade to get to, very early the next morning, to show up all the other parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow she is such a bad parent. STAY HOME. For goodness sake, she can’t let Tim go to a party she has been to 100x without her. That child’s life is chaos for no reason. She is truly missing a few screws.

(This would also apply to Tim but since she won’t drive herself anywhere to film, it’s on her)
She truly thinks she is the main character. The channel will die a thousand deaths and she will still be out there rooting around in her mouth and stupid beavis & butthead laughing talking about how set for life they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think that if Tim had a profession/experience, like one where he could get a well-paying job with health insurance etc, he would have gone back to work by now and let Jenn control the channel (which she is doing anyway). Hire a nanny if it makes enough money, whatever. This situation he has created has to be frustrating.

Reactions: 15

They ruined that kid when they forced him to go on roller coasters before he was ready. Just because he’s tall (big deal 🤪), doesn’t mean he’s emotionally ready.
ETA: I wish these voogers would stay on their own coasts. Do we really need OA’s version of MVMCP?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You guyyxzss, She has TWO kids. PMM=no kids. ATW=no kids. OA=no kids.

She couldn't stay up all night to edit. She had a parade to get to, very early the next morning, to show up all the other parents.
How many parents did Jenn complain to about having to "work" late last night? And how behind she is with "work" now because she had to go to this parade thing. Come on, you know she did.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I honestly don’t think there’s anything wrong with them going alone to film opening night. But they should 100% go again with J$. I get that 4 yo kids get tired and cranky, I had one once. But they could stay until maybe 9? It’s just weird that they only do these events alone.
Tim should have gone alone opening night to film and then taken all 3 of his kids as a family without filming on another night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
You guys the Disney Wi-Fi works for everyone EXCEPT Jenn.

SN: OA video was weird. I usually love the way Kitra edits, but it seemed so disjointed. Some of the shots didn’t even look like they were from the magic kingdom. I guess she had to beat the competition with uploading, and got a little sloppy. I’m going to rewatch it later though.

Reactions: 9
Raising Canes video is doing decent numbers (for them). Going back the last two weeks, they have uploaded 10 videos and as of right now, their fast food binge fest is number #5 out of the 10 for most views.
View attachment 2563372View attachment 2563373

Only 3 videos in the last 2 weeks have hit over 100k and none of them are home vlogs. Some Stan’s may have stopped watching the home vlogs because Jenn or the kids in the thumbnail used to be enough to get those videos over 100k
It is a trending topic and most of the other channels are teeny tiny so they should pick up traffic for their chicken fuckery. My guess is the watchtime is still not very good for the number of views.

Reactions: 12
It is a trending topic and most of the other channels are teeny tiny so they should pick up traffic for their chicken fuckery. My guess is the watchtime is still not very good for the number of views.
I do wish there could be a thread title with "chicken fuckery" in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.