The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think some of these are Tattlers šŸ˜‰

@xmasbdaygirl called it. There is a stan defending them saying they are working and thatā€™s why they canā€™t take Jackson.
Working my ass. Iā€™m sure they will ride Jingle cruise (maybe notā€¦ATW waited two hours to ride and I donā€™t see Tim and Jenn doing that), watch the parade and EAT. They donā€™t take Jackson because 1. He is no longer free. 2. He will want to do things other than eat eat eat.
How are THEY working when HER job is EDITING?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And OAs MVMCP video has been out for a few hours already. Damn, the Trackers suck.

View attachment 2563712
---

But what did J$ do on the cruise really? Over 7 days, he went to one thing at the kid's club, one movie, went to the splash pad (twice?) and did the slides (also twice?) There is so much for a 3-4 year old to do on a 7 night cruise... We see him go to these great resorts, but they never, ever do the fun kid stuff there. There are constant activities, especially at the deluxe resorts, during the day. All we see is them eat. And for those of you lurking, don't tell me that they do them and don't film them...you know that isn't true. They eat. That's literally all these people do, shove food in their mouths.
ā€œ If we canā€™t film it, we donā€™t do it!ā€ is their mantra

Reactions: 13
here is the thingā€¦is it not ā€œworkingā€ when they do drag the kids with them other places? How come itā€™s ok to take the kids to ā€œworkā€œ then but a holiday party suddenly itā€™s not ok? Make up your minds stans. If they were really paying attention, they would see two thingsā€¦1) none of what the Trackers do should be called workā€¦a hobby that they suck at maybeā€¦.and 2) the trackers only do what is best for them not their kids. The kids are an annoying responsibility that the Trackers have to deal withā€¦not adored humans that they cherish spending time with.

If my husband was a vlogger and I his editorā€¦and I had 2 children under 5ā€¦i would have saidā€¦you go opening night and filmā€¦Iā€™ll stay home with the kidsā€¦then we can all go as a family on a non school night and not film it. I would have asked my husband to upload/import the content to my laptop when he got home at night so I could edit the video in the morning. the parade looks like it didnā€™t start until 10 am. (But I also get up at 630 am every day so can actually accomplish things before 10 am) ā€¦then when I got home from the parade I would have finished and posted it.

seriously, the only thing these buffoons are good at is sucking at life.

Reactions: 40
Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine is tonight and tomorrow- it's one of the few things that still "invites" them out and they always stay at the hotel for this event. Could they have been staying there last night?

Reactions: 14
Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine is tonight and tomorrow- it's one of the few things that still "invites" them out and they always stay at the hotel for this event. Could they have been staying there last night?
IMG_2762.jpeg

---
This also Means the opening night Christmas party canā€™t be published until Tuesday šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm surprised he didn't go live again at the MVMCP. I assume Jen would have loved all the attention. I guess that was another one of those short-lived ideas the Trackers do and soon adandon.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How are THEY working when HER job is EDITING?
100% ^^^^
The stans are bleeping pretzels trying to assuage any negative comments of their YT idols. If this is a job, itā€™s Dimā€™s job to record and Dejennerateā€™s job to edit. SHE DIDNT NEED TO BE THERE YOU bleeping IDIOTS!!!
#homemovies

Reactions: 20
The Tim Tracker #152: The 2 dogs are dead and we now have 2 kids, but we are never updating the logo

Reactions: 15
And Jollywood is tomorrow night so they are going to be sooooo busy you guyzzzz, sorry we havenā€™t had a vid in soooo long.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
NGL she ain't getting near those šŸ˜‚ I cannot stand the sound of bagpipes, I dread every wedding knowing am gonna hear the things, I know as a Scot I should like our culture but god those drive me up the wall šŸ˜‚

On another note, I am going today to price up eurodisney, will be a surprise Xmas present so will be doing it all myself, have never been to France before, have no idea what to expect, but I've been getting some advice about it an the meal plans, I doubt these two would every be able to plan a overseas Disney trip an if they did go to eurodisney they would probably moan about the weather an how everything will be in French first an then English
Staying off site, eat local French food, it can be cheap! They would just spend spend spend!

Reactions: 10
Are we SURE that Dim & Ginn are going to be at Jacksonā€™s school for the windmill parade? How many Nannieā€™s were needed for O & J while the parents were ā€œworkingā€?
They probably thought they only have to be there for an hour and as usual didn't read the school newsletter. Imagine when they tell Dim and Ginn ....oh it's all day and Dim responds...but I have a Lighting Lane for Tron at 11:30 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They probably thought they only have to be there for an hour and as usual didn't read the school newsletter. Imagine when they tell Dim and Ginn ....oh it's all day and Dim responds...but I have a Lighting Lane for Tron at 11:30 lol
Don't worry the nanny will make sure she gets core memories for them like dog sitter did for them when they observed Bandit's best day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bojans spotted at the parade. Looks like nanny is with them...and a giant umbrella

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Bojans spotted at the parade. Looks like nanny is with them...and a giant umbrella
I'm not sure that I even want to know but--why there is a video of them and where are all the other people? I mean, you can see there were a ton other people there with all those chairs, but what are the others doing that the Bojos aren't participating in?

Never mind...I found it. Those kids are absolutely adorable. And also, appropriately dressed for the occasion.

Reactions: 11
Video is showing unavailable for me but I am not surprise. I know the event was in the local news a few years ago. I'm sure that's the main reason they are to get their face shown there :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.