The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realize that was the Vista V2. I thought they were using the same one they had when J$ was born. That makes it even worse. They spent another $1200+ on a stroller that their kid is already too big for.

The Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 double stroller would be so much more comfortable for both kids. It’s also Disney approved but I bet it doesn’t have enough storage for the Trackers. They only care about their own comfort and not their kids’.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I can't seem to find it. What does the screen cap look like?
I don’t think anybody should go watch it. I don’t think anybody should give it views it’s vile. No one should make a video of someone else’s children.

Reactions: 14
honestly that was probably the original plan until they realized they wanted to get him the F out of the house for as long as possible

I also want to add because we’re on the subject but having J in school every single day and a nanny come every single day for the baby, there is absolutely ZERO excuse for not having a video everyday (looking at you Jenn)

I don’t watch most of the videos anymore so it’s not for me BUT I just cannot stand how much these two suck at life SO much
If, and that’s a big IF, they were to ever have 7 videos a week, how much work is that for J4D? How long does each one take? 2 hours? A home vlog has to be less than that so maybe 2 hours average if the park videos take longer. That does not necessitate a nanny considering that Tim is out filming maybe 15-20 hours a week. It’s just insanity. If they go bankrupt they deserve it for being so frivolous.

Reactions: 14
Many people have been questioning why J$ is still riding in a stroller at almost 4 years old, with his height and weight greatly exceeding the manufacturer’s specifications.

View attachment 2539800

(for clarity: Oliver sits in the toddler seat (upper) and J$ is forced into the rumble seat, which has lower/shorter maximum limits)

As was established in the recent cruise video at the AquaMouse, J$ is over 42” tall!

The answer to your question, @Mopsy75, is that facing forward J$ feet drag on the ground. They reversed the rumble seat so J$’s feet extend into the stroller storage area.

It’s all a matter of parental laziness and maintaining control over J$.

Eta: they also have the Uppababy Piggyback board. Though it does have a weight limit of 50 lbs.

View attachment 2539850

Maybe J$ kept jumping off of it and they didn’t want to chase him 🤷🏻‍♀️
Thank you. Appreciate it. We didn’t have these when my kids were young so I’m not tuned in.

Reactions: 7
So we actually know they had a nanny with them today, right?

On a Sunday, because both kids were going to have to be home with Jenn while Tim filmed at DS, she had to instead have a nanny there AT DS so she could go, rather than stay with her at home so she could edit? I mean, really. So she can't stay home alone now with both of them?? This is so bizarre. She isn't needed in these videos but the stans will act like she was there "working" too.

Reactions: 18
It's funny that the stans like to say they they both have full time jobs but the only person in that house that has a full time job is their nanny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Listen you guyzzzzzz life is really "rough" for them currently okay??? It's really hard to loiter around town and ignore your two children AND edit!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So we actually know they had a nanny with them today, right?

On a Sunday, because both kids were going to have to be home with Jenn while Tim filmed at DS, she had to instead have a nanny there AT DS so she could go, rather than stay with her at home so she could edit? I mean, really. So she can't stay home alone now with both of them?? This is so bizarre. She isn't needed in these videos but the stans will act like she was there "working" too.
She needed brunch, and wine, and adoring fans

Reactions: 11
Where are these stan photos being posted? If Insta, how do you find them?

Reactions: 3
Not understanding what kind of working conditions this Nanny works in. If she was a live-in I would get it but she is not as far as we know.
Ginn you are missing not 1 but 2 uploads today

Reactions: 13
I don’t think anybody should go watch it. I don’t think anybody should give it views it’s vile. No one should make a video of someone else’s children.
Update: I found it and I cackled! who made that!? It has 4 likes 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 6
We still have actual Halloween coming up but other than trick or treating once on the cruise, did they take Jackson to any family friendly Halloween events at all? No brick or treat at Legoland this year which is a shame since Jackson seems to enjoy Legoland.
And to no one’s surprise, they didn’t make it back to Gatorland like Tim said they would for their Halloween family friendly event either. Jackson is also the perfect age to take to a pumpkin patch but instead they drag him on a cruise for a week where they do nothing but swim and eat which they could do anytime back in Orlando.
This is definitely going down as the worst October for them and while I feel for Jackson, I hope this hits them were it hurts-their wallet.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I can just imagine how these "work" explanations go with the nanny.

Text, probably: "Hey Rose, this is Jenn. LOL. So we were invited out to an *exclusive* media event at Disney Springs this Sunday and I need to see if you can work that day and take care of the baby but maybe also both of the buddies 😀. My...our fans may crowd around us so I might need to have you take some pics for us too, and change diapers, and carry our stuff, because we really need this voog footage. K thanx."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Where are these stan photos being posted? If Insta, how do you find them?
On Instagram, once you are on Tim’s profile, look below the profile information and above the photo grid and you'll encounter various tabs. There is an icon that looks like a person inside a square - Click on that and you’ll see all the photos Tim has been tagged in.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.