The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since the stan had posted that she saw "the fam", I'm going to assume that Nanny Rose is pushing the stroller and Jenn is walking alongside her and is just blocked by the person in the khaki shorts/white shirt.

The entire photo screams dysfunctional family to me, it really looks like Tim is with Mike Wazowski lady and J$ in the stroller is just a random person who got in the shot. I mean, we know they are together, but if you saw this scene in public, you would think Tim didn't know the people with the stroller.

In looking at the shot again, Tim really does look angry. He is done. It must be terrible for J$ to not see anything. He can't see where they're going and he can't see where past Da Baby's bucket seat either. Poor kid. Life must really suck for him.

View attachment 2539707
All that money an they can't get a decent stroller for both kids 🙄

Here's an idea, how about you just let J fking walk, why does he even need to be in the stroller? Have one for the baby an let J walk beside it, they aren't out full days where he's going get tired from being dragged about all day, I'd bet they were only there maybe a few hours, if I tried to put my neice into something like that she would NOT be happy at not being able to see everything, plus she wants to walk the majority of the time now as well which we allow

This is all so they can keep him controlled, they are too lazy to teach him to stay beside them, at this age he should be able too, or at least if he does run off then he should come back when called, am going bet J can't do either so they keep him in there to control him

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I’m their Fort wilderness #3 video, did anyone notice during their “friendship bracelet” segment where Tim is making fun of them and Jen goes “no you can’t make fun of them” … is that because they were being partnered with them for some compensation? Ad? (4:00 min in)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
…why is he facing backwards?
Many people have been questioning why J$ is still riding in a stroller at almost 4 years old, with his height and weight greatly exceeding the manufacturer’s specifications.

6452EFE9-32A1-4C2C-A197-B3990C0D2E0D.jpeg

(for clarity: Oliver sits in the toddler seat (upper) and J$ is forced into the rumble seat, which has lower/shorter maximum limits)

As was established in the recent cruise video at the AquaMouse, J$ is over 42” tall!

The answer to your question, @Mopsy75, is that facing forward J$ feet drag on the ground. They reversed the rumble seat so J$’s feet extend into the stroller storage area.

It’s all a matter of parental laziness and maintaining control over J$.

Eta: they also have the Uppababy Piggyback board. Though it does have a weight limit of 50 lbs.

CE44AFE7-79E4-4ACE-9DC7-B84134459565.jpeg

Maybe J$ kept jumping off of it and they didn’t want to chase him 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Many people have been questioning why J$ is still riding in a stroller at almost 4 years old, with his height and weight greatly exceeding the manufacturer’s specifications.

View attachment 2539800

(for clarity: Oliver sits in the toddler seat (upper) and J$ is forced into the rumble seat, which has lower/shorter maximum limits)

As was established in the recent cruise video at the AquaMouse, J$ is over 42” tall!

The answer to your question is that facing forward J$ feet drag on the ground. They reversed the rumble seat so J$’s feet extend into the stroller storage area.

It’s all a matter of parental laziness and containing control over J$.
Didn't he already exceed it when they bought it? Am sure when they posted about it J was already too big for it

Plus I don't even know why they needed it other than to waste money, they already still had Js prams an strollers from when he was young an had bought J another stroller as well

Reactions: 13
Weird that they can’t even go to Disney Springs without a nanny to push the stroller for them. I’m assuming it’s part laziness and partly that they don’t want the miracle kids interfering in whatever boring video they are shooting. Cause heaven forbid one parent watches their own kids while the other fondles merch and such…

It’s actually kind of sad (but also very telling) that they have no family or close trusted friends that can help them with the kids once in awhile and that they feel like they need a nanny…😕

Reactions: 16
We need more stans and tattlers to post pictures of the Bojos in the wild so we have visual proof of their fake golly gee woo hoo personas and how the nanny is there on weekends too. Maybe J4D is at a nursing station with baby brother because she's nursing you know 🤥 Does everyone know she's still nursing and not able to drink wine? 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

The answer to your question is that facing forward J$ feet drag on the ground. They reversed the rumble seat so J$’s feet extend into the stroller storage area.

It’s all a matter of parental laziness and containing control over J$.

Eta: they also have the Uppababy Piggyback board. Though it does have a weight limit of 50 lbs.
I'm fairly certain that Jenn has this stroller because this is the same stroller that the Ballinger Family uses for Luke and Teddy. Luke is about a month older than J$, but he is much, much smaller and has some pretty big developmental delays, although his progress has been incredible. He wears special shoes and has braces on his legs, so rides in the stroller a lot. Jenn idolizes the Ballingers. I know that she dreams of her children being as cooperative and enthusiastic to perform for the cameras as the Ballinger kids. They exploit the duck out of those kids, but they're getting sponsorships with Nickelodeon, going to movie premieres and Parker is doing an anti-bullying message with Nick. Jacob just got sponsored by a major 3D printing company. This is what Jenn dreams of--her kids bringing in the big bucks.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Didn't he already exceed it when they bought it? Am sure when they posted about it J was already too big for it

Plus I don't even know why they needed it other than to waste money, they already still had Js prams an strollers from when he was young an had bought J another stroller as well
You are correct!
Many of us pointed this fact out immediately when they revealed the Vista V2.
Never mind that they already owned and used the original Uppababy Vista for J$.

But then, this would be on Bojo brand, as they ordered an exact crib and dresser/changing table model for Oliver that J$ has had since birth.
Only in a different color! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 11
A stan tagged Tim in an Instagram video a few hours ago. No kids, Jenn or nanny in sight.
D7A5F44D-89B9-4DD6-90DE-B2AC3E80AD09.jpeg

I’m not sure how to show this as a video but you can see it on Tim’s insta, under tagged posts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
A stan tagged Tim in an Instagram video a few hours ago. No kids, Jenn or nanny in sight.
View attachment 2539930

I’m not sure how to show this as a video but you can see it on Tim’s insta, under tagged posts.
I bet he's there to report on the candle store that opened last week, that looks like where he's headed. It's where the cigar store was that he was certain was going to be the Corkcicle store even though they had announced exactly where the Corkcicle kiosk would be. I think that's the only new thing at Disney Springs, I believe it opened the day after their live dessert fest.

The nanny probably had to come along as there is probably no way in the world that J$ could enter a shop full of glass candles and we know neither of his parents would be capable of telling him No, don't touch that. :rolleyes: And Jenn would have FOMO if she too couldn't go into the candle store.
---
View attachment 2539930

I wonder if they are just ahead of him so as to not be in the shot.

Also under tagged photos is that ridiculous Careless Whisper video where that stan manipulated those poor kids to sing. So even though it got pulled off the stan group, it's public for the entire world to see on instagram. I bleeping hate people.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
IMG_7891.jpeg

looks like he is filming while walking around Disney Springs giving himself purple nurples

the beginnings of his only fans

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Since the stan had posted that she saw "the fam", I'm going to assume that Nanny Rose is pushing the stroller and Jenn is walking alongside her and is just blocked by the person in the khaki shorts/white shirt.

The entire photo screams dysfunctional family to me, it really looks like Tim is with Mike Wazowski lady and J$ in the stroller is just a random person who got in the shot. I mean, we know they are together, but if you saw this scene in public, you would think Tim didn't know the people with the stroller.

In looking at the shot again, Tim really does look angry. He is done. It must be terrible for J$ to not see anything. He can't see where they're going and he can't see where past Da Baby's bucket seat either. Poor kid. Life must really suck for him.

View attachment 2539707
The Nanny looks really annoyed to me.. like why she's having to work on a Sunday? And poor J is trying to look around... if they insist on him riding in the bleeping stroller he needs to be the other way to see

Reactions: 13
I'm in Texas and was on a road trip today and even saw a ton on Tesla charging stations and Teslas on the road. Now, it's not as prevalent here-especially in the rural parts but hybrids and EVs are making more of the road in the past five years than before.
---
So, I guess the two voogs a day has fallen through the wayside? Typical.

TT 151: Jenn Has Voogs
TTT#151: Two Voogs a Day Keep the Algorithm in Play?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Looks like a white camera with a side flip out monitor
Looks like a Sony ZV1 . It comes in white. We know he likes a Sony and the Mount for the dead cat is in the same spot with the same side flip monitor
---
Yeah it's the Sony ZV-1 the first affiliate link in their video descriptions.

Lol jinx

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.