The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I'll never not be convinced that Gin having two nannies is because it's been Dim ordered. Even that sad sack doubts you.
The world thinks you're so incompetent you can't be trusted around your own children, Gin...and they'd be right. You parade like an idiot thinking it's some flex while you voog and all the while people snicker behind your back, and pity your children. Look at you now.
You are the bad parent.

Reactions: 20
A stan tagged Tim in an Instagram video a few hours ago. No kids, Jenn or nanny in sight.
View attachment 2539930

I’m not sure how to show this as a video but you can see it on Tim’s insta, under tagged posts.
I'm not on Instagram, but I went on picuki to check out the tagged Tracker posts out of curiosity. Oh my. I now have an insight as to why Tim and Jenn might think they are celebrities. It looks like a lot of people chase them down and take pictures with them. Literally one of the tagged photos says that, and Tim doesn't look happy in that particular picture. A lot of these people are definitely using the Trackers for some Instagram fame, often tagging them for no reason at all. Nick seems to love tagging them. That manipulated video of the kids singing is disturbing, the Trackers should be horrified.

Reactions: 14
I'm GenX and was doing my own laundry at 9. Never once sat in front of it waiting.
Because I swear I've only ever seen 2 species do that regardless of age. Dogs, and Jen. Lol
---
Is the phrase Girl Math a reference or something? The way she said it sounded so derogatory.

Babes, the only reason you can sneak on Tattle or "edit" for hours to upload online to a world wide web audience, is because of Girl Math. F*** You. She's "raising" men, as well. Ugh.

Ps. This whole past Disney Springs vlog should have been named, "My name's Tim and I'm an idiot who is big mad about it." Plug in your car, Moron. Stop whining when consequences occur as a direct result of your actions.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
On Instagram, once you are on Tim’s profile, look below the profile information and above the photo grid and you'll encounter various tabs. There is an icon that looks like a person inside a square - Click on that and you’ll see all the photos Tim has been tagged in.
Thanks!

I see they’ve abandoned regularly updating their Insta profiles.

Reactions: 11
Thanks!

I see they’ve abandoned regularly updating their Insta profiles.
They’re so bad at everything they do. They’ll go on an IG binge and then forget it exists for months at a time. It’s mostly when Ginn wants to flex about traveling so think DCL and Aulani. Then it spoils the trip and likely lowers views for the videos. They’re so bad at everything.

Reactions: 21
I have turned into a non watcher. I have no desire to watch that tit show. Its wash, rinse, and repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I bet he's there to report on the candle store that opened last week, that looks like where he's headed. It's where the cigar store was that he was certain was going to be the Corkcicle store even though they had announced exactly where the Corkcicle kiosk would be. I think that's the only new thing at Disney Springs, I believe it opened the day after their live dessert fest.

The nanny probably had to come along as there is probably no way in the world that J$ could enter a shop full of glass candles and we know neither of his parents would be capable of telling him No, don't touch that. :rolleyes: And Jenn would have FOMO if she too couldn't go into the candle store.
---

I wonder if they are just ahead of him so as to not be in the shot.

Also under tagged photos is that ridiculous Careless Whisper video where that stan manipulated those poor kids to sing. So even though it got pulled off the stan group, it's public for the entire world to see on instagram. I bleeping hate people.
Oh dear, not careless whisper. That's sooooo weird. I've just been to look and it's even more ridiculous than I imagined 🙈

Reactions: 7
Not understanding what kind of working conditions this Nanny works in. If she was a live-in I would get it but she is not as far as we know.
Ginn you are missing not 1 but 2 uploads today
Excuse me, she was clearly invited to wine brunch by George after her begging excitement and longing in the last live. When George calls…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So regarding having a nanny, I know many people here may not agree with what I’m about to say but if the baby needed to be watched a lot during the day, I can understand why they’d maybe hire a part time nanny (someone 3-4 hours maybe 3 days a week) while Tim films so Jenn could buckle down and edit the videos in that timeframe. I do not see why they need a nanny 8 hours for now it seems 6 days a week. They seem to be unable to leave the house without her now. And many people who do have Nannie’s are able to cope on the weekends without help. These two are just so spoiled (just like concierge every cruise now) that the only way they are willing to live is with having help 24/7 so they don’t have to deal with their kids. THATS the difference and why it’s so annoying to me.

Reactions: 17
I’m their Fort wilderness #3 video, did anyone notice during their “friendship bracelet” segment where Tim is making fun of them and Jen goes “no you can’t make fun of them” … is that because they were being partnered with them for some compensation? Ad? (4:00 min in)
Didn't a stan just give him one too? It was in a stan pic we saw, and then the other stans were saying how sweet Tim is. Then, we commented on how Tim was surrounded by young girls giving him bracelets, and for Jenn to watch out? Was it at HHN?

THIS is why Jenn will never give up editing. Because she leaves tit like that in the final edit - Tim making fun of the bracelets and Jenn admonishing him. ALL of that could have been cut OR they could have just done a retake from the get-go OR they could just not be crappy people...

Last edited:
So regarding having a nanny, I know many people here may not agree with what I’m about to say but if the baby needed to be watched a lot during the day, I can understand why they’d maybe hire a part time nanny (someone 3-4 hours maybe 3 days a week) while Tim films so Jenn could buckle down and edit the videos in that timeframe. I do not see why they need a nanny 8 hours for now it seems 6 days a week. They seem to be unable to leave the house without her now. And many people who do have Nannie’s are able to cope on the weekends without help. These two are just so spoiled (just like concierge every cruise now) that the only way they are willing to live is with having help 24/7 so they don’t have to deal with their kids. THATS the difference and why it’s so annoying to me.
IF Gin actually edited and put out a quality product then maybe a nanny would be warranted, but she doesn't. Like so many here have stated, the money being spent on a nanny would be much better suited going towards a professional editor.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Because I swear I've only ever seen 2 species do that regardless of age. Dogs, and Jen. Lol
---
Is the phrase Girl Math a reference or something? The way she said it sounded so derogatory.
I don't know how Jenn was using the term (not going to watch) but, to me, I thought "girl math" was something funny that was said when you were out doing something that you knew you shouldn't be doing. For example, you're on a calorie-restrictive diet but you decide to have the giant piece of chocolate cake after dinner at a restaurant. So you'd be like - "Girl math!" - and laugh it off (knowing you're blowing your calories). Anyone agree?

(ETA: There may be a new "definition" of it these days that Jenn is referring to (or people are trying to say it's a new term on TikTok) but I remember my gal pals joking about it back 20+ years ago)

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Girl Math is a trend on tiktok lately. It basically has to do with the “math” we do to justify things. For example, if I pay for something with cash instead of with my credit card, that item is free. Girl math. Or when shopping online if shipping is free on orders over a certain price, buying more items to get the free shipping (overall paying more money) instead of just buying what you need and paying for the shipping. Girl math.

Reactions: 15
IF Gin actually edited and put out a quality product then maybe a nanny would be warranted, but she doesn't. Like so many here have stated, the money being spent on a nanny would be much better suited going towards a professional editor.
She also has said many times that she edits at night. She puts the voogs out as soon as she finishes, late, at night. During the day she is spending time alternating between micromanaging and having an adult play date with the Nannies.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So the nanny works on Sundays?
How crazy is that? She’s there every day all week. She’s the one driving to get J at school if Tim isn’t available
It's funny that the stans like to say they they both have full time jobs but the only person in that house that has a full time job is their nanny.
That needs to be a thread title…the only full time worker is the nanny.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.