The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So regarding having a nanny, I know many people here may not agree with what I’m about to say but if the baby needed to be watched a lot during the day, I can understand why they’d maybe hire a part time nanny (someone 3-4 hours maybe 3 days a week) while Tim films so Jenn could buckle down and edit the videos in that timeframe. I do not see why they need a nanny 8 hours for now it seems 6 days a week. They seem to be unable to leave the house without her now. And many people who do have Nannie’s are able to cope on the weekends without help. These two are just so spoiled (just like concierge every cruise now) that the only way they are willing to live is with having help 24/7 so they don’t have to deal with their kids. THATS the difference and why it’s so annoying to me.
It's the two nannies and no job that does it for me. She has no appreciable reason to refuse to raise her own children while observing them through plate glass or in a nanny's arms while she is scrolling social media and 'meditating' to the spin cycle. Unless the people in her life think she'll neglect or hurt them in some way. It doesn't even have to be true it just has to give the appearance. And her multiple nannies scream that. If she turned out some amazing product/production value no one would bat an eye at it- but all she does is gorge and tongue pick while following a one eyed man into retail establishments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I follow a social media influencer and she has two kids (currently pregnant with her 3rd) and is open about having a nanny. Her husband is her camera man and I believe editor as well. However, she attends weekly business meetings, does conference calls, has brand deals, and films content for YouTube and Tik Tok. They also go to Hawaii every year and do a Disney cruise and do not take the nanny. Their toddler attends a gymnastics class and they are the ones who take her, not the nanny.

Nothing the Bojans do necessitate needing a nanny. Even if Jenn was editing full time. I think Jenn saw how these other influencers have Nannie’s and because of her FOMO, she decided she needed one too. All the other influencers/YouTubers who have a nanny actually have a business need for one. Jenn wants one so she can run to Starbucks and Target with her husband.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
The school gave a good response to the Yelp review that was brought up on here a few weeks ago. It’s interesting to me that they mentioned that the Trackers (they don’t name them) aren’t absolved from following the school’s policies. They also made a point to highlight that they respect their privacy and don’t get involved in their business. I wonder if this means that things from the videos have been brought to their attention…sending a sick child to school, talking about safety deficiencies (exposed electrical outlet) and naming other students in their voogs.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Jenn refuses to hire an editor because with the editing comes complete control of Tim. He has to watch Buddy on the weekend because editing. He has to take the baby to the grocery store because editing. She has to sleep in because she stayed up late editing. On and on. She rules Tim and that house 100% because she is the bottleneck on their income.

Reactions: 30
It's the two nannies and no job that does it for me. She has no appreciable reason to refuse to raise her own children while observing them through plate glass or in a nanny's arms while she is scrolling social media and 'meditating' to the spin cycle. Unless the people in her life think she'll neglect or hurt them in some way. It doesn't even have to be true it just has to give the appearance. And her multiple nannies scream that. If she turned out some amazing product/production value no one would bat an eye at it- but all she does is gorge and tongue pick while following a one eyed man into retail establishments.
I'm confused. How do we know they have two nannies?

Reactions: 5
The school gave a good response to the Yelp review that was brought up on here a few weeks ago. It’s interesting to me that they mentioned that the Trackers (they don’t name them) aren’t absolved from following the school’s policies. They also made a point to highlight that they respect their privacy and don’t get involved in their business. I wonder if this means that things from the videos have been brought to their attention…sending a sick child to school, talking about safety deficiencies (exposed electrical outlet) and naming other students in their voogs.
Probably not, but that review was bullshit (seriously, no school around here is going to say someone is a "local celebrity" when it comes to the bleeping YouTube Trackers or refer to others as "common folk"), and there should have been no reason for the school to have to respond to it (though I read it and yes, it's a good response)

BTW, I seem to recall a "Grace" (the Yelp reviewer's name) often railing against Tim in comments on IG, either like under the Hot Dog Man's page when he would post pics of Tim or whenever there was something else Tim was tagged in with a company or other vlogger. I believe she had a few little kids herself. I'd always see the same lady (maybe in her mid to late 30s?) going after Tim. If that's the same one and she reads here, she should take that bleeping fake ass Yelp review down.

She doesn't even live here in town and I don't buy for two seconds she was looking for a new school after school had already started and conveniently - supposedly - went for a tour right after the Trackers' vlog about the conference time mix-up.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Probably not, but that review was bullshit (seriously, no school around here is going to say someone is a "local celebrity" when it comes to the bleeping YouTube Trackers or refer to others as "common folk"), and there should have been no reason for the school to have to respond to it (though I read it and yes, it's a good response)

BTW, I seem to recall a "Grace" (the Yelp reviewer's name) often railing against Tim in comments on IG, either like under the Hot Dog Man's page when he would post pics of Tim or whenever there was something else Tim was tagged in with a company or other vlogger. I believe she had a few little kids herself. I'd always see the same lady (maybe in her mid to late 30s?) going after Tim. If that's the same one and she reads here, she should take that bleeping fake ass Yelp review down.

She doesn't even live here in town and I don't buy for two seconds she was looking for a new school after school had already started and conveniently - supposedly - went for a tour right after the Trackers' vlog about the conference time mix-up.
I agree, it was obvious that the review was complete BS. I was surprised to see that the school responded to it. But I guess they wanted to clear the air and put that out there.

Reactions: 13
I agree, it was obvious that the review was complete BS. I was surprised to see that the school responded to it. But I guess they wanted to clear the air and put that out there.
Yeah, and it sucks she felt the desire to do that. Because it just makes us all look bad. Here we are airing legit concerns about stuff and then people go and make up fake reviews to post on an actual public Yelp page of a school (that the Trackers NEVER named!) - that could suffer real repercussions from someone reading that and actually thinking it was for real.

Reactions: 16
Maybe in a few more years they will move to The Villages, then Jenn can drive her golf cart around and pretend she’s bougie while Tim hunts for his favorite loofa colors (iykyk)
Maybe add a nice upside-down pineapple to the bumper or windshield of the golf cart. (iykyk)
---
It's good that they aren't sharing that info. Why do strangers feel entitled to know about a child's life who can't consent to being on the internet in the first place?

Ideally since they are set for life they will delete their channel and work on being better parents and better people.
The poor kid definitely isn't crawling. From the videos O is, at best, trying to scoot on his belly. No hands or knees involved so it doesn't constitute a crawl.
---
High on the couch again
Getting high while still claiming to breastfeed. Not to be mean, but no wonder O is behind. They weren't just a little high either. Them fools were shut down Taco Bell high.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
In regards to the review for the school on yelp, if it was a bullshit bogus review, wouldn’t the school have said so in the response? Or flagged the review for removal if it is indeed fake?
---
There had been some chatter here on Tattle that they had 2 nannies but that was never confirmed as far as I know and from everything we have seen, they only have the one nanny for Oliver.

Reactions: 7
I thought they had a night nanny on the cruise just because they never mention O’s sleep once (even though they had been talking about it nonstop before they left for the cruise). But no evidence was ever seen. So it’s most likely Tim did the night shift with the baby since Jenn wasn’t complaining.

Reactions: 11
Yeah, and it sucks she felt the desire to do that. Because it just makes us all look bad. Here we are airing legit concerns about stuff and then people go and make up fake reviews to post on an actual public Yelp page of a school (that the Trackers NEVER named!) - that could suffer real repercussions from someone reading that and actually thinking it was for real.
Yes, there was no need for this fake review, and it does indeed make the "unwell" look like the bad guys. It's like the occasional posts suggesting calling or writing to places to complain about them. We all know they are crappy parents and don't care about their children and make bad decisions, such as sending Buddy to school while probably still sick, but I don't feel they've really done anything too egregious to warrant such things. I still have faith that someday their own actions will cause their downfall. 🤞

And, I may be wrong but I have decided that I am going to choose to believe that the school felt the need to address this review because there have been incidents with the "local celebrity" parents and the "common folk" parents have been complaining about them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Yes, there was no need for this fake review, and it does indeed make the "unwell" look like the bad guys. It's like the occasional posts suggesting calling or writing to places to complain about them. We all know they are crappy parents and don't care about their children and make bad decisions, such as sending Buddy to school while probably still sick, but I don't feel they've really done anything too egregious to warrant such things. I still have faith that someday their own actions will cause their downfall. 🤞

But, I may be wrong but I have decided that I am going to choose to believe that the school felt the need to address this review because there have been incidents with the "local celebrity" parents and the "common folk" parents have been complaining about them.
RE: Other parents' complaints. It's possible, of course. I'm sure the Trackers have made it known they're on YouTube. I mean, what did they put down as job titles on Jackson's application for admission? Videographer (Tim) and Homemaker / Editor (Jenn)? 🥴

They had to disclose something, at a minimum.

And I agree re: calling / writing into places. I know some have done so (and I fully understand what FRE did and what the outcome was) - and for me, it's a "you do you"-type of thing, BUT I'm also of the opinion that a) it largely doesn't matter in the end because b) their own actions will cause their downfall, as you said.

As an example, there was no amount of telling GKTW (either via letters, IG comments, or phone calls) that they're inviting COVID-ridden, homophobic, and racist assholes who bicycle-ride over turtle nests that has changed anything, and all you often get is the person on the other end at GKTW rolling their eyes (here we go again with the Tracker haters).

Reactions: 14
When they first started talking about the Rivian, Tim claimed that they were keeping the Tesla, however, we have not seen any evidence that they still own it. I personally think they'd be idiots for having 3 cars when they only have 1 driver. Even if they use the Volt for Nanny's driving.

A stan just posted they saw "the fam" at Disney Springs. It's a crappy picture, but Tim's body language to me is screaming, I'm done with this tit. And that's not Jenn pushing the stroller, right? Is this Sunday nanny? People are already saying it's creepy that they took a pic of them like this, so I'm going to pop some popcorn and watch the show.

Damn, I think it's gone already!

View attachment 2539407
Isn't that Nanny Claws? I haven't see a good picture of Nanny Rose to know if her and Claws look alike.

Reactions: 5
I think she said something during a live show about needing 2 nannies to put both boys to bed at the same time when they went to HHN and stayed on site. I don't know if they actually implemented that plan or not.

The nanny being with them on a Sunday could be as simple as the nanny needing time off during the week so swapping out a day off. Of course we all know it looks silly for her to be there with them at Disney Springs.

Could they actually have a live in nanny now? When is the last time they used their live room? Watch them go live today from that room just to prove me wrong.

If the nanny drives herself to their house that means they might have 4 total cars to shuffle around: nanny car, Chevy Volt, Tesla model Y and the Rivan R1S. They don't need 3 vehicles just for Tim to drive and or the nanny to borrow. And they can only fit 1 car in the garage unless they cleared out some of their junk.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.