The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually surprised that Jackson goes to school. We always assumed that he would be home schooled when that first nanny (sorry tutor) appeared on the scene. I'm guessing that it's a private school if it's that far away. No state school would be good or safe enough for the precious one.
honestly that was probably the original plan until they realized they wanted to get him the F out of the house for as long as possible

I also want to add because we’re on the subject but having J in school every single day and a nanny come every single day for the baby, there is absolutely ZERO excuse for not having a video everyday (looking at you Jenn)

I don’t watch most of the videos anymore so it’s not for me BUT I just cannot stand how much these two suck at life SO much

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
When they first started talking about the Rivian, Tim claimed that they were keeping the Tesla, however, we have not seen any evidence that they still own it. I personally think they'd be idiots for having 3 cars when they only have 1 driver. Even if they use the Volt for Nanny's driving.

A stan just posted they saw "the fam" at Disney Springs. It's a crappy picture, but Tim's body language to me is screaming, I'm done with this tit. And that's not Jenn pushing the stroller, right? Is this Sunday nanny? People are already saying it's creepy that they took a pic of them like this, so I'm going to pop some popcorn and watch the show.

Damn, I think it's gone already!

View attachment 2539407
No Dejennerate around?? Maybe she’s off somewhere nursing D’Oliver?? Nah she’s at WBG nursing a glass of Moayyyyy.
How sad that Dim is walking so far from the stroller his Miracle OGB is in, while Nanny Rose is pushing. If he’s not filming anything, why doesn’t Dad push his Miracle?? So many questions with the same answer, Dim can’t be assed to care.

#homemovies

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
That pics sums up the way it is… Tim is working to make some $, nanny is taking care of the kids and Jenn is off doing whatever, anything but working or helping to take care of the kids. I thought the nanny was only weekdays. Did Jenn banish them all from the house to get some sleep? Is the nanny getting paid extra to push Another 40+ lbs in the storage bag of the stroller? So many questions…
I would be mortified to pay someone to push my stroller around…

Tim’s Xmas shirt when it isn’t even Halloween…

Christmas is starting now…
---
Who are these nut cases that are saying it is creepy to take pics of the Trackers out in public?
Are these the same people viewing the Trackers filming people/children without permission or respect for privacy. Children in bathing suits or people just wanting to enjoy their day. The Trackers, nor any other vlogger deserves more respect than what they give. I think the best thing is to actually film these asshats in the wild. The hypocrisy of them not liking it is so satisfying. We already know it pisses Jenn off…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So is that Tim's RBF when he's not posing open-mouthed with Stans?

• Haha
Duran Duran were my very first gig. Edinburgh Playhouse before they were big enough for stadium gigs. Fantastic. They're still pretty great.
One of my playlists on Spotify is 1980’s and I still love belting out ‘Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand’ at the top of my lungs while I’m driving 😂😂
---
Why Jenn wasn’t in the photo, she was home ‘editing’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Wait...what? James...she only drives a golf cart at magical Fort Wilderness. That's certainly not "everywhere". Oh, these stans. 🤦‍♀️

Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 3.16.58 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
This is crazy. Their views are terrible and he’s walking around with a nanny. Where is his wife?

Tim’s gonna have to get a job soon (I’m just putting this out to the universe) Let Jenn be a mommy vlogger and all her fans can just kiss her ass which is what they want anyway

• Sick
In the pix if little Ollie was being 'nursed' as J4ds claims she still does, wouldn't the shade on the seat be pushed back to get him out? Also, for the love of God, why does a 4 year old have to ride in a stroller and if he does bc you can't be a parent and have him hold your hand, why is he facing backwards? These 2 morons have NO IDEA what it is to be a parent.

Reactions: 22
I am catching up from Friday afternoon, so I am sorry if this was talked about. You all talked about YouTube ads at the beginning of the weekend. YouTube has recently changed its ad policies. In April YouTube took away the overlay ads, which would be at the bottom of the video if you were watching on a computer. I mostly watch videos on a computer or TV & would use an ad blocker on my computer, but it has been giving me a lot of issues. Before November, the video creator could choose where they wanted the ads to be in your video, at the beginning, anywhere & how many times in the middle, or at the end. Then the creator could choose if they were skippable or non-skippable. Starting in November, YouTube is taking that away, the before/after & skippable/non-skippable choices. The user can still choose whether they want it during the video. The Trackers already have ads all over their videos. So, this may prevent me from not watching YouTube as much since I may have to sit through a 2-minute ad before watching a video. I do remember one time, I got up close to the end of a video & thought it would just end. When I got back it was playing an ad that was over an hour long. So, let's see if people notice more ads in their videos & people start complaining about that.
1698607425527.png
1698607464384.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Since the stan had posted that she saw "the fam", I'm going to assume that Nanny Rose is pushing the stroller and Jenn is walking alongside her and is just blocked by the person in the khaki shorts/white shirt.

The entire photo screams dysfunctional family to me, it really looks like Tim is with Mike Wazowski lady and J$ in the stroller is just a random person who got in the shot. I mean, we know they are together, but if you saw this scene in public, you would think Tim didn't know the people with the stroller.

In looking at the shot again, Tim really does look angry. He is done. It must be terrible for J$ to not see anything. He can't see where they're going and he can't see where past Da Baby's bucket seat either. Poor kid. Life must really suck for him.

Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 3.49.16 PM.jpg

• Sad
Ginn is so bleeping useless. She needs to go away to some “medical facility” for 3-4 weeks and get her head examined.

Reactions: 17
If I didn't know that was J$ I would think that Dim was not related to him. He is not even looking in the direction of the stroller. I am guessing Jenn is either merely out of sight of the photo and/or munching on something.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
That whole photo is wild! Ok so some people need a nanny so they can go out of the home and go to work. I had my daughter in nursery so I could work (but cherished every last second I could outside work) Who in the actual duck unless you are a Kardashian goes out two parents to a theme park and had the nanny push a stroller with both kids in? They are disgusting humans. He looks like he’s done and the monster from the deep nowhere to be seen. Such caring parents such wow.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I don’t know which Rivian they have, but Google says at minimum, it can go 270 miles on one full charge.

Why wouldn’t Tim have made sure it was fully charged before going to FW? (Seriously asking I know nothing about EVs)
Lots of blokes burning to death in Tesla fires. One hopes this new toy does better 🐻 🔥

Reactions: 5
What is their obsession with Disney Springs lately. It’s a mall no one cares

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Tim’s Xmas shirt when it isn’t even Halloween…

Christmas is starting now…
I feel that the Halloween to Christmas time is his prime season for content and views. It's interesting that it looks like October is going to be their worst month in a long, long time. And based on this tool's Christmas shirt he's already given up on Halloween and it trying to see if maybe Christmas will save them. He better put that on his wish list to Santa.

Or maybe he knows Jen is sooooo slow with editing, it will actually be closer to Christmas by the time this voog gets posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Since the stan had posted that she saw "the fam", I'm going to assume that Nanny Rose is pushing the stroller and Jenn is walking alongside her and is just blocked by the person in the khaki shorts/white shirt.

The entire photo screams dysfunctional family to me, it really looks like Tim is with Mike Wazowski lady and J$ in the stroller is just a random person who got in the shot. I mean, we know they are together, but if you saw this scene in public, you would think Tim didn't know the people with the stroller.

In looking at the shot again, Tim really does look angry. He is done. It must be terrible for J$ to not see anything. He can't see where they're going and he can't see where past Da Baby's bucket seat either. Poor kid. Life must really suck for him.

View attachment 2539707
Jane looks pregnant 👁
---
Some weirdo posted this in the FB group- said she spotted “the fam”, but no Jennbo to be seen. I do see J$ in a stroller that he is too big for and nanny Rose.
Is Nanny 🌹 in position to push big-big baby? She looks offset as if someone else may be pushing the stroller.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.