The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their (Ginn's) triumphant return to HHN is on pace for a whopping *wait for it* 50,000 views in it's first 24 hours you guuuyz. Very, very few people actually give two shits about these two grifter fucks anymore and we love to see it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I thought her lips looked weird in this video too. Unfortunately for me, I was watching the video on TV so all the close-ups of Jenn were huge and I could see every detail. Her lips reminded me that muppet with the big freaking lips.

I also think her nose looked different in the recent kitchen videos they inserted in the Hard Rock Vlog. Maybe the long absence right after the cruise was due to her getting some work done. Or maybe her nose just looked different without her nose ring.

Reactions: 13
The dyslife family were in the funnel suite as we all know, but they did a back to back so the funnel suite and then transitioned into the Princess Aurora suite. I’ll admit, that one is beautiful but wow. They are obviously competing with the Trackers to see who can say the word concierge the most.

because we are staying concierge, we are being held in the concierge lounge.
here’s the closet, it has our concierge slippers and the concierge robe

I still enjoy their content, but it’s starting to get hard to want to watch and support them with views. Not jealousy, it’s just obnoxious at this point.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Their (Ginn's) triumphant return to HHN is on pace for a whopping *wait for it* 50,000 views in it's first 24 hours you guuuyz. Very, very few people actually give two shits about these two grifter fucks anymore and we love to see it.

I was half listening on this one. Was the corn dog and all other food shown part of the RIP tour? If so, I was not impressed. We all know it is all about the food with Tim and Jenn and it seemed it was the only memorable thing about this whole vlog other than Tim wondering why there were about 25 people waiting at the gate.

When the gates opened they all looked like they whipped out their phones. So it makes me wonder if they were young and trendy (they seemed to be under 30 from the way they were dressed) Tik Tokers or maybe media from local newspapers or from inside Universal itself that they wanted to capture the event in real time.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I was half listening on this one. Was the corn dog and all other food shown part of the RIP tour? If so, I was not impressed. We all know it is all about the food with Tim and Jenn and it seemed it was the only memorable thing about this whole vlog other than Tim wondering why there were about 25 people waiting at the gate.

When the gates opened they all looked like they whipped out their phones. So it makes me wonder if they were young and trendy (they seemed to be under 30 from the way they were dressed) Tik Tokers or maybe media from local newspapers or from inside Universal itself that they wanted to capture the event in real time.
The corn dog was offered in the Last of Us snack booth, it was not included in the RIP snack buffet, any regular guest could buy it. The other foods Tim showed are included in the RIP tour. She mentioned that, because one of the "friends" on the tour with them didn't want to go through Chucky again, they went and bought her the corn dog and she was so glad because she was STARVING!!! You know what Jenn, you could afford to skip a few meals. But, Jenn missed the buffet. You usually show up early and eat while you are waiting for them to call your group. There are usually scare actors in there walking around while you eat.

Reactions: 16

Before the gates open, a few guests get pulled to actually go through those main gates instead of the usual ticket turnstiles guests go through. They've been doing that since HHN opened this year.

Reactions: 11
Before the gates open, a few guests get pulled to actually go through those main gates instead of the usual ticket turnstiles guests go through. They've been doing that since HHN opened this year.

See, shows that the real experts are here on Tattle than the so called super fan of HHN.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So while Tim and Jenn are posting videos of something they did over a month ago of an event that doesn't even have a week left, that they've covered 5 times and there are a million other videos out there. Nate posted on his instagram a video of him with Bryan Cranston and doing shots with Aaron Paul. I've never been jealous of any of this vloggers, and I'm sure I'll get hate for it, but I must admit, I would have loved to do shots with Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston. I'm a tad jealous.

Now it's time to throw in the towel Trackers, you're done.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
So while Tim and Jenn are posting videos of something they did over a month ago of an event that doesn't even have a week left, that they've covered 5 times and there are a million other videos out there. Nate posted on his instagram a video of him with Bryan Cranston and doing shots with Aaron Paul. I've never been jealous of any of this vloggers, and I'm sure I'll get hate for it, but I must admit, I would have loved to do shots with Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston. I'm a tad jealous.

Now it's time to throw in the towel Trackers, you're done.
Yeah, not gonna lie... that was a cool little clip he posted.

Suck on it, Trackers.

1698242721237.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Honestly, Nate has really been living his best life. He has friends, travels, a lucrative sponsorship. When he travels he does things in the region and not just go to a chain restaurant or fast food (YITS eating fast food in London🙄). People may not like him but he is riding high and I think he is actually appreciating what is happening in his life right now. The Bryan and Aaron thing is awesome and yeah I’m jealous of that

• Heart
Reactions: 54
You guys remember recently I can’t remember when.. but Tim said when people ask him if something is “worth it” he said he always says yes because he used to be the guy searching for change in the couch cushions..

I’ve been thinking about that.. wouldn’t it be the opposite. If you come from not having anything you’re more cautious of what you buy, and more critical of what you’re getting for your hard earned money.

for example. Me being me, would NEVER say 35K for a couple of days On a ship is worth it. Coming from someone that’s had to live pay check to pay check and now can splurge here and there… I’d never. Some meals, an extra bathroom, and towel animals would never be “worth it” to me. I don’t need a private got tub
Let me not forget Mickey bars in the room 🙄

they are some backwards ass thinking people.

Reactions: 27
for example. Me being me, would NEVER say 35K for a couple of days On a ship is worth it. Coming from someone that’s had to live pay check to pay check and now can splurge here and there… I’d never. Some meals, an extra bathroom, and towel animals would never be “worth it” to me. I don’t need a private got tub
Let me not forget Mickey bars in the room 🙄
I agree. Not to mention the fact that it's pretty much the same experience over and over again.

I know that some of y'all are big-time cruisers and that's fine but I just will never get going on basically the same cruise repeatedly. Sure, theming may change for the holidays or something new might be offered, but isn't the basic "bones" of the trip often the same?

I mean this with respect and not to offend, but what difference is it for an avid cruise enthusiast on here to go on anywhere from 5 to 10 cruises annually versus the Trackers who now pretty much do the same thing but are bitched at about the repetitive content. 🤣

Don't come at me, but what am I missing?
(aside from them basically only showing food on their cruise vlogs)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I realize that people with the same last name can pronounce their last name different. I worked with a guy whose last name was Benoit. He pronounced his name phonetically, Ben-Oyt. He said it is supposed to be Ben-Wa (like controversial WWF(WWE) Chris Benoit). He said he knows it is supposed be pronounced Ben-wa, but for some reason his family always pronounced it Ben-oyt.

Anyway, I have a friend whose last name is Seward (her married name). She pronounces it Sue-ward vs. C-ward. I understand that it is the difference in preference Hannah or Hanna or Sarah or Sara. People (like me) will pronounce each name as most people would pronounce it (like Daryl Hannah or Sarah Geller) no matter how it is spelled. But others will pronounce Hanna as Ha-na or Sara as Sar-a. As they say dropping the "H" makes a difference how it is pronounced.

I remember when they had Seward on their vlog last year and to me at least, the quality was not good so it was hard to hear Seward say her name. Like others have said, Tim esp. and Jenn have a hard time saying words in general and reading words. So it was hard to tell if she was saying C-ward or something else.
Not trying to dox myself but on one side of my family we have the last name Benoit (pronounced the same way you said and not like the wrestler) my last name isn’t that but my cousins/aunts/uncles certainly are

Reactions: 9
The way I see it is the Trackers treat their YouTube fame like they won the lottery. They didn't work hard for their money so they don't really treat it with respect.

I still contend part of the reason why they keep repeating certain things over and over again is they are chasing that next big win of getting a viral video. Tim especially is easily addicted to things.

Are they burning through a large part of their savings, drowning in debt or somehow making way more on YouTube currently than the estimates show? Really hard to say at the moment but they are certainly acting like money is not an issue. Nanny, Rivian, Concierge Cruise.

Reactions: 25
“Aaron Paul? Why does he have two first names anyway? I wouldn’t want to stare at his face for 2 hours. *fake laugh*” -Ginn probably

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I agree. Not to mention the fact that it's pretty much the same experience over and over again.

I know that some of y'all are big-time cruisers and that's fine but I just will never get going on basically the same cruise repeatedly. Sure, theming may change for the holidays or something new might be offered, but isn't the basic "bones" of the trip often the same?

I mean this with respect and not to offend, but what difference is it for an avid cruise enthusiast on here to go on anywhere from 5 to 10 cruises annually versus the Trackers who now pretty much do the same thing but are bitched at about the repetitive content. 🤣

Don't come at me, but what am I missing?
(aside from them basically only showing food on their cruise vlogs)
I can speak for myself and use the 4 cruises I took in 2022 as my example. We do not typically cruise more than once a year, but there were some real deals to be had. We've only done 1 cruise in 2023, for my daughter's graduation and that was her choosing. There are certain things we do every cruise--Trivia :ROFLMAO: , Rainforest Room, Palo Brunch, but we also do different things.

My younger daughter and I did a really, really, really cheap Dream 3 night. We hadn't been on a cruise since pre-covid and hadn't been on the Dream at that point, we had been doing Norwegian and RCCL in the years before covid. The ship was only about 1/3 full and it was the most amazing 3 days. We did not get off the ship in Nassau, we didn't get a sea day on that cruise, so we used it as our day at sea. Then the ship couldn't dock at Castaway Cay because of high winds, so we ended up basically going nowhere. So...we needed a redo and booked at another seriously discounted rate a 5 night on the Dream for the whole family. This went to Grand Cayman/Castaway. So different cruise, entire family, different experience.

Then we did a 7 night Eastern on the Fantasy. Tortola and St Thomas, plus Castaway Cay. We had never done an Eastern and booked that one specifically because they were places we hadn't been.

Then we did a 3 night Wish over Christmas. We hadn't been on the Wish and it was my 50th birthday and that's what I wanted to do. Again, the cruise went to Nassau which we opted to not get off the ship, it was Christmas Eve and we did Palo Brunch instead, because both of my kids were 18 and we could all finally experience Palo together.

I'll add, we almost always book a GTY stateroom and have never stayed in concierge. I know some people enjoy it, but I really don't see the benefit. We don't spend a ton of time in the room. I don't need the priority boarding or someone to book my stuff for me. I don't care about the food/drinks because if I want a Mickey bar, I can call room service. There's always food to be had somewhere. I don't need priority seating for the shows, I'm happy to sit wherever and I've never had a problem getting a seat. You get the same towel animals and chocolates in steerage.

So even though it seems like every cruise is the same, for me personally, we have enough variety to make them different. We still travel to other places, we are heading to NYC for Christmas this year.

Reactions: 21
How long does it take for bruising to heal from a nose job? Am I just seeing things here? Here is a crazy theory but wanted to throw it out here for thoughts. We know this horror nights video is from before the cruise:
IMG_3386.jpeg

Then they return from the cruise and she films this video intro. I don’t believe she indicates what day she films this intro. She says they’ve been away for 2 weeks but it hadn’t been that long. I think she recorded it without knowing when she’d post. Notice the lack of nose ring. Preparing for surgery?
IMG_3394.jpeg

They go live in Disney Springs. She has her nose ring back in. But no glasses. Nose shape seems different. She wears her sunglasses for a little but, but could she still be healing.
IMG_3400.jpeg
IMG_3390.jpeg

The most recent clip that I think we’ve seen. At home. Still no glasses. And still a noticeable difference in nose….
IMG_3397.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.