The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's possible that they write off more than we realize. So that is why they can spend so much. No idea, not my area of expertise at all and I am not American so I don't know the tax system there.

Reactions: 8
I think her "financial advisor" is Social Blade's "future predictions".
Screenshot_20231024-154314_Chrome.jpg

it's still assuming their number will climb despite the decline trajectory. I mean, what real financial advisor would tell you that you are "set for life" 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Got my hair done today and talked about Jumbo Chucky's hairstyle and lifestyle and general and the cowboy copper gone wrong. My hairstylist looked horrified when I told her how fast Jenblob dye wore out. Also, somehow we ended up talking about YT income. She apparently knows someone who has a sub amount maybe a little less than the Trackers (I think she said in the 800K range) and that person makes roughly 30K a month. Didn't know if it was before or after taxes. Thought that may have been a little on the high side but who the heck knows.

Reactions: 10
Got my hair done today and talked about Jumbo Chucky's hairstyle and lifestyle and general and the cowboy copper gone wrong. My hairstylist looked horrified when I told her how fast Jenblob dye wore out. Also, somehow we ended up talking about YT income. She apparently knows someone who has a sub amount maybe a little less than the Trackers (I think she said in the 800K range) and that person makes roughly 30K a month. Didn't know if it was before or after taxes. Thought that may have been a little on the high side but who the heck knows.
I think the actual amount depends on so many factors that everyone is different. It depends on how many videos are sponsored, how engaged their audience is, and if they use other social media platforms to promote their channel. Tim and Jen are most likely making significantly less that someone who has far less subscribers but more engagement. I feel like at this point I wouldn’t be surprised if PMM and the trackers have a similar income lol

Reactions: 14
I meant to ask this a few days ago in regards to the cruise. Do we have any idea how Grandma and Grandpa get to/from the ship? I can't imagine they drive? May she does? Most normal, fully functioning adult children would have either rented (or purchased) a minivan so they could all drive together. Or Tim would drive one car, Jen drives another but see above re functioning adults 😂. So do they make Nanny rose awkwardly drive them, make them hire a car service or have the "cousins" and family drive them?? I'd love to meet the sister in law to really hear what she thinks of them!!

Reactions: 18
I just looked up that room at HRH for next year. I picked a random night in September. It comes out at like $1200 a night a year in advance. Excludes any food. So they’ve dropped $2500 on just a room minimum so the sloth doesn’t have to parent. They are gross. Add in the food and the cost of HHN tickets it’s gross. And the dates I chose were random dates non weekend non HHN.

We stay at HRH for a night or two from the UK to get the express pass but we’ve never spent that amount.
I stayed in one exactly the same recently it was $572 per night....

Reactions: 9
I stayed in one exactly the same recently it was $572 per night....
Wow, I've never seen a suite at Hard Rock, Portofino or Royal Pacific that low. Was it a passholder rate? Was it a HHN night?

This year, even Cabana Bay has been over $300/night during HHN. Cabana Bay is always my go-to Universal resort because we have after 4pm Express with our UOAPs so the Express with the deluxe resorts doesn't make a huge difference to us.

Sorry if this is OT, I'm always curious about the deals that people get because I'm always looking at Disney and Universal rooms for a quick getaway. To keep it on topic---Tim and Jenn suck!

Reactions: 15
I meant to ask this a few days ago in regards to the cruise. Do we have any idea how Grandma and Grandpa get to/from the ship? I can't imagine they drive? May she does? Most normal, fully functioning adult children would have either rented (or purchased) a minivan so they could all drive together. Or Tim would drive one car, Jen drives another but see above re functioning adults 😂. So do they make Nanny rose awkwardly drive them, make them hire a car service or have the "cousins" and family drive them?? I'd love to meet the sister in law to really hear what she thinks of them!!
I know on their cruise last year they said the cousin's were waving at them shortly after departure. I wondered if their parents dropped off Grandma and Grandpa. Seems stupid when the Rivian has allegedly so much room in it but this the Trackers. So...

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I want to just take a minute for everyone who watches the entire cruise vlogs. They spent 35k+ on this. Not 3.5k. $35,000 AMERICAN DOLLARS. That is some people’s annual income, or college tuition, or a house payment. Wedding, And they spent this kind of money for a DISNEY CRUISE. And they’ve done it not once, twice but THREE times now. And I will bet money it will make another apearence this year.

something is not right I don’t know any wealthy people who have spent upwards on 100k on 3 Disney Cruises. The math ain’t mathing. 100k is JUST for the cruises. Factor in all of their other extravagant staycations, Aulani & DCA first class trips, Orlando staycations, Rivian (even tho they already have an expensive Tesla) outdoor kitchen It is obscene! This is in a time span of what 2 years? All the tit they spend money on in such a short amount of time. And they wonder why people get upset about it and find them unrelatable, because they ARE.

I really hope for the boys sake they really did rank in millions in their heyday and really do have a nice nest egg to fall back on because I think it’s so utterly irresponsible to blow money like this when you’re entire livelihood relies on YouTube. With massive disrupters and the over saturated Disney vlogger market they really should be a little more humble with their spending
I admittedly cruise a lot, too much probably, but our family of 3 adults spent less on all of our cruises this year combined than that one Disney cruise. And Christmas we will be in a suite. I can’t even fathom spending that kind of money for that. And the. To not even enjoy it. Baffling!

Reactions: 15
View attachment 2530098And soon to be 6' under if she keeps eating the way she does.
I always liked to say that Jenn fits the My Little Teapot Collection (aka Short and Stout). TBF I don't think either of them actually qualify for short, just shorter than they think they are. And as a short person I am glad I don't share that with them.

TTT 151: Six Feet High, Six Feet Wide, Short and Stout

Reactions: 10
Hey, I’m a guy for those asking. I haven’t seen the Trackers this season. I moved to a backstage role

Reactions: 38
I know on their cruise last year they said the cousin's were waving at them shortly after departure. I wondered if their parents dropped off Grandma and Grandpa. Seems stupid when the Rivian has allegedly so much room in it but this the Trackers. So...
Did you see how jam packed that trunk was? I think the Trackers drove Nanny Rose and that would max out the Rivian. Good thing they brought the cereal off the ship with them! But I agree, Tim's brother probably brought the parents to the port.

Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 6.22.30 PM.png

I admittedly cruise a lot, too much probably, but our family of 3 adults spent less on all of our cruises this year combined than that one Disney cruise. And Christmas we will be in a suite. I can’t even fathom spending that kind of money for that. And the. To not even enjoy it. Baffling!
We cruised 4 times in 2022. Twice on the Dream--2 of us and then 3 of us. Once on the Fantasy--4 of us. Once on the Wish--the Christmas sailing--4 of us. We didn't spend anywhere close to $30,000 on all 4 cruises, including excursions (and we got off the ship in every port), spa, drinks, stuff.

Reactions: 19
Maybe the nanny drove them 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Wow, I've never seen a suite at Hard Rock, Portofino or Royal Pacific that low. Was it a passholder rate? Was it a HHN night?

This year, even Cabana Bay has been over $300/night during HHN. Cabana Bay is always my go-to Universal resort because we have after 4pm Express with our UOAPs so the Express with the deluxe resorts doesn't make a huge difference to us.

Sorry if this is OT, I'm always curious about the deals that people get because I'm always looking at Disney and Universal rooms for a quick getaway. To keep it on topic---Tim and Jenn suck!
Depends on when you go! snagged an AP rate in Sept/oct for Cabana Bay were around 220 a night for the family suites For HHN

Reactions: 7
Ginn talking about the Chucky house: "He got me! Well, he didn't really get me." Oh really, Ginn?! Chucky didn't actually "get" you? I'm surprised!!!

---

I have no words.
IMG_2499.PNG
IMG_2500.PNG
IMG_2501.PNG

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
OK for those of you that will not watch this. It is basically a Jenn vlog, there is no house footage. She was even late for the RIP tour like they went through half the houses before she decided to show up they said that she was putting down the babies but I bet you that the nanny didn’t show up in time because you know she would’ve been there at the beginning. As far as the video goes, It’s the tour guide describing the house before they go in and then Jenns reaction when they come out and then she eats one corndog but she got on my nerves with the last of us house because she was dissing the house but the stupid witch hasn’t even played the game. The house was based on the game not the TV show so shut your bleeping face, I’m a huge last of us fan. I’ve played both games numerous times. she’s an insufferable twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.