The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Aaron Paul? Why does he have two first names anyway? I wouldn’t want to stare at his face for 2 hours. *fake laugh*” -Ginn probably

Jenn: “We aren’t really fans of Breaking Bad. We didn’t watch it. We aren’t the target audience because we don’t really care about like meth and stuff.”
Tim: “yeah.”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
“We couldn’t hang out with them anyway guys, we don’t drink, and with 2 kids drinking isn’t fun anymore. I can’t imagine drinking and dealing with two kids and have a hangover because I don’t know how to have a drink without getting drunk off my ass, and with two kids, 8PM is soooooo late for us.”

-Them probably

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That Corn Porps cereal box should be added to their logo, it’s made so many cameos in their recent “vids”.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So while Tim and Jenn are posting videos of something they did over a month ago of an event that doesn't even have a week left, that they've covered 5 times and there are a million other videos out there. Nate posted on his instagram a video of him with Bryan Cranston and doing shots with Aaron Paul. I've never been jealous of any of this vloggers, and I'm sure I'll get hate for it, but I must admit, I would have loved to do shots with Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston. I'm a tad jealous.

Now it's time to throw in the towel Trackers, you're done.
I am green with envy, I adore Bryan Cranston and love his friendship with Aaron.

Reactions: 14
How long does it take for bruising to heal from a nose job? Am I just seeing things here? Here is a crazy theory but wanted to throw it out here for thoughts. We know this horror nights video is from before the cruise:
View attachment 2531046
Then they return from the cruise and she films this video intro. I don’t believe she indicates what day she films this intro. She says they’ve been away for 2 weeks but it hadn’t been that long. I think she recorded it without knowing when she’d post. Notice the lack of nose ring. Preparing for surgery?
View attachment 2531047
They go live in Disney Springs. She has her nose ring back in. But no glasses. Nose shape seems different. She wears her sunglasses for a little but, but could she still be healing.
View attachment 2531067View attachment 2531049
The most recent clip that I think we’ve seen. At home. Still no glasses. And still a noticeable difference in nose….
View attachment 2531048
To add to this. They got off the cruise on Sept 30. Besides her filming that intro (which she could’ve recorded the day they returned from the cruise), the first time we see Jenn is at Disney Springs, which I think was on Oct 18. So 2.5 weeks later. Tim having Covid wound be a convenient cover-up to buy them time as an excuse for not posting anything.

Reactions: 8
What a waste of money booking an expensive room for two nights for this video.

Maybe their kids would sleep better if they weren’t always sleeping in strange places.

Reactions: 23
did Jenn cause Seward to get some kind of reprimand last year with her “Seward said it’s totally fine that I (being pregnant) can walk through the houses. Yes HER, (shows Seward) SEWARD said I can do it,” bullshit
I know this was a whole thing last year but there are no signs anywhere (this year or last) saying pregnant people shouldn't go in houses or attend HHN. I have pics of signs outside of houses from both years and no mention of pregnancy. Unless it's some small print hidden on the website I think Seward was right.

Reactions: 6
How long does it take for bruising to heal from a nose job? Am I just seeing things here? Here is a crazy theory but wanted to throw it out here for thoughts. We know this horror nights video is from before the cruise:
She didn't get a nose job.

It's camera angles and lighting.

This is a woman who won't get non-invasive Invisalign yet we're to believe she goes under the knife for a nose job? Nope.

Besides, everything I've ever read about nose jobs in the past say about 4-6 weeks...or even up to 3 mos or more...for swelling reduction.
Even sometimes up to a full year before you see the complete and proper results of the new shape.

Reactions: 32
View attachment 2531046
Then they return from the cruise and she films this video intro. I don’t believe she indicates what day she films this intro. She says they’ve been away for 2 weeks but it hadn’t been that long. I think she recorded it without knowing when she’d post. Notice the lack of nose ring. Preparing for surgery?
View attachment 2531047
They go live in Disney Springs. She has her nose ring back in. But no glasses. Nose shape seems different. She wears her sunglasses for a little but, but could she still be healing.
The most recent clip that I think we’ve seen. At home. Still no glasses. And still a noticeable difference in nose….
View attachment 2531048
Sorry, but I do not see any difference 👀🤔

Reactions: 22
Nate is at peak Nate right now. I think he knows it. Nate has some issues for sure, but I will take PMM over TTT anytime.
I'm not a Nate fan by any means but, as I think I've mentioned before, at least he's built a solid brand and his thumbnails are - to his credit - consistent, on-theme, and visually appealing.

Unlike someone else we know. 🙄

Reactions: 25
She didn't get a nose job.

It's camera angles and lighting.

This is a woman who won't get non-invasive Invisalign yet we're to believe she goes under the knife for a nose job? Nope.

Besides, everything I've ever read about nose jobs in the past say about 4-6 weeks...or even up to 3 mos or more...for swelling reduction.
Even sometimes up to a full year before you see the complete and proper results of the new shape.
All good points, very true about it being unlikely she’d go under the knife!
---
Sorry, but I do not see any difference 👀🤔
Her nose doesn’t look as bulbous to me. But like 2020planner said, it’s likely the lighting and angles.

All good points, very true about it being unlikely she’d go under the knife!
---

Her nose doesn’t look as bulbous to me. But like 2020planner said, it’s likely the lighting and angles.
Plus she'd probably milk anything, creating something akin to Carrie Underwood's "injury" where, after telling people they may not recognize her again, suddenly she emerged months later with a whole new face.

(no offense to Carrie fans, but you can't say there wasn't something fishy about her substantial face difference)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I agree. Not to mention the fact that it's pretty much the same experience over and over again.

I know that some of y'all are big-time cruisers and that's fine but I just will never get going on basically the same cruise repeatedly. Sure, theming may change for the holidays or something new might be offered, but isn't the basic "bones" of the trip often the same?

I mean this with respect and not to offend, but what difference is it for an avid cruise enthusiast on here to go on anywhere from 5 to 10 cruises annually versus the Trackers who now pretty much do the same thing but are bitched at about the repetitive content. 🤣

Don't come at me, but what am I missing?
(aside from them basically only showing food on their cruise vlogs)
I will finish 8 cruises this year. Not going to the same places over and over again except the 3-nt cruises which we treat more like an extended date night than a cruise. This year we will go to Mexico (multiple different ports), Honduras, Belize, Dominican Republic, St.Thomas, St. Maarten, St. Kitts, Puerto Rico, Bahamas (multiple ports), Turks & Caicos, Spain, France, Italy. We get off at every port and do different t things each time. We also go on different ships and different cruiselines. The main reasons we cruise a lot is going to different places without tons of flights, unpacking once, and pretty important for my family being able to easily have safe gluten free food.

Reactions: 14
I will finish 8 cruises this year. Not going to the same places over and over again except the 3-nt cruises which we treat more like an extended date night than a cruise. This year we will go to Mexico (multiple different ports), Honduras, Belize, Dominican Republic, St.Thomas, St. Maarten, St. Kitts, Puerto Rico, Bahamas (multiple ports), Turks & Caicos, Spain, France, Italy. We get off at every port and do different t things each time. We also go on different ships and different cruiselines. The main reasons we cruise a lot is going to different places without tons of flights, unpacking once, and pretty important for my family being able to easily have safe gluten free food.
Ok, THAT I get. I totally see getting off at every port because there's so much to see and do - plus going on different cruise lines.
THAT sounds awesome to me.

@xmasbdaygirl - What's a GTY stateroom? How would you rank Norwegian and RCCL vs. Disney?

Also - to keep on-topic, Tracker still suck. ;)

Reactions: 10
Ok, THAT I get. I totally see getting off at every port because there's so much to see and do - plus going on different cruise lines.
THAT sounds awesome to me.

@xmasbdaygirl - What's a GTY stateroom? How would you rank Norwegian and RCCL vs. Disney?

Also - to keep on-topic, Tracker still suck. ;)
I will jump in with a Ranking. NCL > RCCL > Disney all 3 rank lower than Princess, Holland America, and Carnival for me.

How many tracker videos are we still missing? Rivian, Ft. Wilderness? Will they ever use the new luxurious patio area?

I will jump in with a Ranking. NCL > RCCL > Disney all 3 rank lower than Princess, Holland America, and Carnival for me.

How many tracker videos are we still missing? Rivian, Ft. Wilderness? Will they ever use the new luxurious patio area?
tit went sideways on the patio. Either the furniture or the actual construction or something. They’re purposefully not showing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2531046
View attachment 2531047
View attachment 2531048
In that first photo she DOES still have the nose ring. Enlarge the pic. It’s there.
---
That Corn Porps cereal box should be added to their logo, it’s made so many cameos in their recent “vids”.
I think it should have a place of honor next to the wishbones

Reactions: 10
In that first photo she DOES still have the nose ring. Enlarge the pic. It’s there.
I agree. But my comment about no nose ring is the 2nd photo when she’s at home in front of her computer filming an intro. I still don’t see a nose ring there.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.