The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn talking about the Chucky house: "He got me! Well, he didn't really get me." Oh really, Ginn?! Chucky didn't actually "get" you? I'm surprised!!!

---

I have no words.
View attachment 2530194View attachment 2530197View attachment 2530198
She edits these videos!!! Why in the world would she leave that in?

So, they have ruined their children so badly that a nanny can't just get to the room and take over? Jenn AND the nanny have to put them to bed? I truly don't understand that. Bye kids, I'm leaving, be good for the nanny....I'll give you a kiss when I get home but you'll be asleep. Tim and the tour guide went through FIVE houses and Jenn isn't there yet? My head hurts when I think about how bad they are at parenting. Sure, Trackers, have another kid...that sounds like a great idea. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 29
Recap:

Tim and Jenn wasted $35,000 (perhaps higher) on a Disney cruise where they did nothing except eat.

Conspicuously missing was any mention of how the baby slept. Even though he was causing them much annoyance in the weeks leading up to the cruise by being a baby.
Conspicuously missing was the baby. Full stop.

Reactions: 19
Did they have others in their group for the RIP tour? Tim said they did 5 houses before Jenn got there, then they would redo them so we could get her review. 🙄 I turned it off after a few minutes, so maybe they said later in the video. 🤷‍♀️ I doubt it though

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So, they showed the M3GAN flashmob twice, but both times Jenn spliced it together instead of showing the entire thing in one clip. The only thing I can think of is she did this to avoid being demonetized, but it really ruined the experience. Thankfully you can find it all over TikTok but it's one of my favorite things about HHN this year. Another being the Nightmare Fuel show which they skipped. This year's was different enough from the last two that they should definitely have viewed it, but I guess they're still living by the ol "If we can't film it, we don't do it". At least they didn't steal house footage from other channels this year.

Also, The Last of Us house is my #1. It's FANTASTIC. And not at all difficult to follow even if you haven't played the game. Jenn's just stupid and I'm glad she got a bad run of the house. I've done it twice and had GREAT runs both times.

Reactions: 22
She didn’t understand even one of the houses. And neither did we without footage. They’re beyond lame.

Reactions: 19
Did you see how jam packed that trunk was? I think the Trackers drove Nanny Rose and that would max out the Rivian. Good thing they brought the cereal off the ship with them! But I agree, Tim's brother probably brought the parents to the port.

View attachment 2530119

We cruised 4 times in 2022. Twice on the Dream--2 of us and then 3 of us. Once on the Fantasy--4 of us. Once on the Wish--the Christmas sailing--4 of us. We didn't spend anywhere close to $30,000 on all 4 cruises, including excursions (and we got off the ship in every port), spa, drinks, stuff.
yes they didn’t even get off the ship! They only wanted to get off the ship because they had a CABANNA at Castaway. I bet they wouldn’t even have bothered getting off there if a cabanna wasn’t available. This is who they’ve become

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I think the Bojos heard their "financial advisor" say "You two are set for life..." and then blissed out and missed the "as long as you..." part of the instructions. They probably hopped straight on the phone to enlist a second nanny.

Both the Disney and the cruise content on YouTube is thoroughly oversaturated now (as well as their overlap in that sad Venn diagram). This morning YouTube had no less than FOUR live streams from Disney parks in my recommendations. I opted for talking dog videos.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Did you see how jam packed that trunk was? I think the Trackers drove Nanny Rose and that would max out the Rivian. Good thing they brought the cereal off the ship with them! But I agree, Tim's brother probably brought the parents to the port.

View attachment 2530119

We cruised 4 times in 2022. Twice on the Dream--2 of us and then 3 of us. Once on the Fantasy--4 of us. Once on the Wish--the Christmas sailing--4 of us. We didn't spend anywhere close to $30,000 on all 4 cruises, including excursions (and we got off the ship in every port), spa, drinks, stuff.
I call bullshit. $4000 x 2 = $8000 + $8000 and then a four day Christmas? Another $7000. So $23000.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I call bullshit. $4000 x 2 = $8000 + $8000 and then a four day Christmas? Another $7000. So $23000.
First, your tone is incredibly rude, but I'll play along even though you clearly have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Second, why would I lie and put out there that I spent less money than I actually did? As a flex? That doesn't even make sense.

Cruises at the beginning of 2022 were heavily discounted, the numbers you are providing in your example aren't even close to accurate. The closest you are is with the Christmas Wish, but that was a 3 night, and it was still under your $7000 figure for a Category 4 stateroom.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.