The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always liked to say that Jenn fits the My Little Teapot Collection (aka Short and Stout). TBF I don't think either of them actually qualify for short, just shorter than they think they are. And as a short person I am glad I don't share that with them.

TTT 151: Six Feet High, Six Feet Wide, Short and Stout
Can we merge this with Galorious quote to get Tim Tracker 151 Six Feet High, Six Feet Wide and Six Feet Under?
---
I
I'm glad Craig hasn't confused the Trackers with My Three Sons

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
First, your tone is incredibly rude, but I'll play along even though you clearly have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Second, why would I lie and put out there that I spent less money than I actually did? As a flex? That doesn't even make sense.

Cruises at the beginning of 2022 were heavily discounted, the numbers you are providing in your example aren't even close to accurate. The closest you are is with the Christmas Wish, but that was a 3 night, and it was still under your $7000 figure for a Category 4 stateroom.
I don't doubt it. It is completely doable. I could talk DCL all day and cruise pricing.

Even though DCL is expensive, there are ways to find the least expensive cruises. I sailed on 10 DCL cruises in the past year (not anywhere near the norm) and in the cheapest staterooms for 2, all with a GTY rate or a military discount. Four of them were 7-nt sailings and one was even a 9-nt and we sailed on all five ships with mostly different itineraries like a Southern Caribbean and two Alaska with different ports and glaciers.

The cruises in total cost about $22,000 including port fees and taxes.

Of course when you are paying for 5 people (Tracker family and nanny) (even the baby pays because there is not a free ride for kids under 3 like the parks), you are going to pay more, but there are ways to do it much cheaper, not even counting concierge.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Anyone else feels there’s more to this Seward character?
they had her two years in a row as a RIP tour guide. This year, she’s not doing the guides, but she is accompanying Tim and J on this tour as their guest. 🤔🤔🤔
First of all, they want to keep all of their “friends” identity a secret, why are they quick to blast Seward?
they never mention when they have Mike or when the nanny is with them?
they never use the family’s name.
did Jenn cause Seward to get some kind of reprimand last year with her “Seward said it’s totally fine that I (being pregnant) can walk through the houses. Yes HER, (shows Seward) SEWARD said I can do it,” bullshit

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Did she name herself Seward or did her parents name her that?
---
Neither of them are capable of enunciating 'horror', so all I heard was "bleep nights" throughout this "vid".

Dim again with his "chore-IT-so!" pronunciation. There's no bleeping "t" in chorizo, you ignoramus. Why don't you put some "cojita" cheese on your chore-IT-so and swallow it all down with some bleep-chata?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
During the cruise, "penne" pasta was "penate". During HHN, "penne" pasta is "penny". PICK A LANE DIMOTHY. Both lanes are wrong, but make up your mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
---
Neither of them are capable of enunciating 'horror', so all I heard was "bleep nights" throughout this "vid".

Dim again with his "chore-IT-so!" pronunciation. There's no bleeping "t" in chorizo, you ignoramus. Why don't you put some "cojita" cheese on your chore-IT-so and swallow it all down with some bleep-chata?
You would think that being from Florida , with a huge Spanish speaking population , that he could pronounce it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just started this one as background noise as I unwind. It really annoys me how he essentially just records the show and thinks it's fine. Seriously, copyright much? I wish Disney/Universal would crack down more on this.

And it's just ridiculous they have to hire a nanny to watch the kids and yet still have difficulty putting the kids to bed in a freaking hotel room. Why not do what normal people do and hire a baby sitter at your own house where your kids are comfortable...oh, never mind Trackers and Ft. Pampers.

And adding this one to the fray:
TTT 151: No Candy for you, Buddy

Inspired by one of the shows Jenn allegedly can quote and Tracker dipshit parenting
giphy.gif

Reactions: 14
Was Ginn really "putting the kids to bed" the whole time she was way late, or did she get lost again trying to navigate from the hotel to HHN? 🤔

So Ginn can blur out a guy's face during Dimmy's date night with Dicky Nick for "staring", but can't blur out this or edit it out.
Screen Shot 2023-10-24 at 9.29.07 PM.png

Why is she all up in the camera's personal space? I'm so fascinated by her grotesque upper lip - the corner of her upper lip just looks too puffy to be natural (I mean, I know she's retaining a lot of water and is bloated AF and saturated with sodium, but still).
Screen Shot 2023-10-24 at 9.34.06 PM.png

And then Dim decides to zoom in even more on her nightmare-inducing mug.
Screen Shot 2023-10-24 at 9.36.19 PM.png

Like seriously, do her lips not look like a baboon's butt? Is it her lipstick going outside of her lips that's making them look extra funky?
Screen Shot 2023-10-24 at 9.42.02 PM.png

Anyone need a new avatar? 🥴
Screen Shot 2023-10-24 at 9.42.16 PM.png

You would think that being from Florida , with a huge Spanish speaking population , that he could pronounce it 🤣
He can't even speak English. He probably didn't even learn how to pronounce his own Polish last name until he was in his 20s.
---
That is nightmare fuel!!!
Between her nastiness with the food and the constant nonstop yelling at the camera by her going on and on and on and on about her opinions, this was truly a really scary "vid". Like seriously good torture material.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe she got injections? I wouldn't put it past her. Though at the same time I think her face has gotten ridiculous puffy as of late so who the duck even knows?

I have a relative who I'm pretty sure goes on cruises in part to get some light cosmetic treatments. I'd almost bet Jenn does the same thing but she looks like crap after those trips versus my relative who does not.

Reactions: 13
"You too can have your lips look (un)naturally full! Just eat 17 entrees in one day! May cost more than injections and shorten your life span but it's as natural as vegan meal kits!" -Ginn, probably

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"You too can have your lips look (un)naturally full! Just eat 17 entrees in one day! May cost more than injections and shorten your life span but it's as natural as vegan meal kits!" -Ginn, probably
Note, sodium amounts per meal can vary :rolleyes:

So, I'm wondering when this HHN video was filmed. I'm assuming this is a backlogged one prior to the cruise. But I can't tell since her hair looks washed out here as well.

Ugh, and of course he drops that he's 6'2 again in this vlog. What is his bleeping obsession with his height? Is it suppose to compensate the fact that Tiny Tim is teeny tiny and pico sized? God.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dim summarized up would be "tell us you're the oops baby youngest manchild of the family who has a way hotter older adopted brother you'll never measure up to without telling us you're the oops baby youngest manchild of the family who has a way hotter older adopted brother you'll never measure up to".

Reactions: 22
Was Ginn really "putting the kids to bed" the whole time she was way late, or did she get lost again trying to navigate from the hotel to HHN? 🤔

So Ginn can blur out a guy's face during Dimmy's date night with Dicky Nick for "staring", but can't blur out this or edit it out.
View attachment 2530376

Why is she all up in the camera's personal space? I'm so fascinated by her grotesque upper lip - the corner of her upper lip just looks too puffy to be natural (I mean, I know she's retaining a lot of water and is bloated AF and saturated with sodium, but still).
View attachment 2530380

And then Dim decides to zoom in even more on her nightmare-inducing mug.
View attachment 2530381

Like seriously, do her lips not look like a baboon's butt? Is it her lipstick going outside of her lips that's making them look extra funky?
View attachment 2530382

Anyone need a new avatar? 🥴
View attachment 2530383

He can't even speak English. He probably didn't even learn how to pronounce his own Polish last name until he was in his 20s.
---

Between her nastiness with the food and the constant nonstop yelling at the camera by her going on and on and on and on about her opinions, this was truly a really scary "vid". Like seriously good torture material.
Do they still have a P.O. Box ? I would send her some face powder for her grease induced face 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I struggle to get my head around why binge & purge Tim & Jenn eat soooo much. It could just be gluttony, pure & simple but I think it makes them feel good, much like a shopaholic, and they have genuine mental health issues. But then you have to ask what is it about their lives that makes them need to? They have the substantial paid for house, a fleet of cars, endless vacations and 2 miracle children. And I always come up with the same conclusion, sad as it is. They wish they’d never had kids. Yes, they’ve earned them money and increased their following but they’re never so happy as when they’re away from them and why they dump them on someone else whenever they can. It must be soul destroying to know they’ve got to go home and go through the motions of pretending to care, and they’re stuck with these kids for the next 20+ years. So they eat & eat & eat for that rush because it helps to soften the blow. Jenn has obviously not bonded with Oliver at all because she can’t even be bothered to call him by his name and Jackson is obviously a huge disappointment. Makes me wonder what the future holds. Can’t see them waking up one day and being thrilled to be parents all of a sudden.
Oh, and btw way Tim 👋🏻 you’re not that tall. My husband is 6’4” and my oldest son is 6’5” and being 6’2” does not make up for all your other failings.

Last edited:
Their HHN vlog was beyond the worst of any creator I have viewed. There is literally 1 week left of the event. We did not need to hear the tour guide’s explanations of the houses. Anyone who is interested has already been to HHN or has viewed countless vlogs about it, some with actual house footage. Should have just made an ambiance vlog with discussion afterwards. I guess one positive is that he didn’t rip off other Vlogger’s footage this year.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Note, sodium amounts per meal can vary :rolleyes:

So, I'm wondering when this HHN video was filmed. I'm assuming this is a backlogged one prior to the cruise. But I can't tell since her hair looks washed out here as well.

Ugh, and of course he drops that he's 6'2 again in this vlog. What is his bleeping obsession with his height? Is it suppose to compensate the fact that Tiny Tim is teeny tiny and pico sized? God.
I believe it was filmed the weekend before the cruise, which would have been September 16th. A stan had posted a photo of Tim on the staircase where the "actual executives for NBC" were, oh, just kidding, they were people in TV shows. :rolleyes: Something else that could have easily been edited out and something else that shows that Tim literally just makes up tit.

Seward has a given name and goes by Seward. Jenn explained it last year, I didn't care enough to remember the details.

This year's tour guide was not comfortable with the camera. She very rarely looked at Tim and focused on the rest of the people in the group. I think you can have up to 10 people in your Private RIP group. There were definitely a few others with them, even aside from Seward. I wonder who the mystery friends are because I think they're running out of friends.

I wonder if they gave her a really nice tip for having to re-do 5 houses once Jenn got there. You pay a lot for the Private RIP and one of the perks of Private vs Non-Private is you can re-do houses, but I think it was pretty disrespectful for Jenn to show up hours late. Even cutting the line 5 houses would have taken at least 2 hours.

Speaking of friends, TPD posted a pic of him and the kids in their Columbia Disney100 jackets and hats yesterday and I really do wonder if we will ever see Tim and Nick together again. I think TPD with his kids doing these unboxings and photoshoots is who Tim wants to be, but only when the camera is rolling. Oh but wait--the Trackers turn down sponsorships all the time. Sooooo many sponsorships, I bet they didn't want Columbia Disney jackets for their entire family and Columbia Mickey hats for the kids, so they turned them down. :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Sad

I realize that people with the same last name can pronounce their last name different. I worked with a guy whose last name was Benoit. He pronounced his name phonetically, Ben-Oyt. He said it is supposed to be Ben-Wa (like controversial WWF(WWE) Chris Benoit). He said he knows it is supposed be pronounced Ben-wa, but for some reason his family always pronounced it Ben-oyt.

Anyway, I have a friend whose last name is Seward (her married name). She pronounces it Sue-ward vs. C-ward. I understand that it is the difference in preference Hannah or Hanna or Sarah or Sara. People (like me) will pronounce each name as most people would pronounce it (like Daryl Hannah or Sarah Geller) no matter how it is spelled. But others will pronounce Hanna as Ha-na or Sara as Sar-a. As they say dropping the "H" makes a difference how it is pronounced.

I remember when they had Seward on their vlog last year and to me at least, the quality was not good so it was hard to hear Seward say her name. Like others have said, Tim esp. and Jenn have a hard time saying words in general and reading words. So it was hard to tell if she was saying C-ward or something else.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.