The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad Buddy was a saboteur and wanted to play tetherball instead of go fishing. I find fishing and hunting for fun instead of food to be cruel and Buddy definitely has no patience at all for actual fishing (nor his egg and sperm donor). To try to catch fish (and then Buddy would either be disgusted or try to grab the fish and wave it around) just for voog content would have been even more cruel. I know it's literally physically impossible but think smarter and less desperately, Bojos. They're just utterly flailing. They're just throwing their money like wet noodles at a wall and hoping it'll stick.
They live in essentially a playground, why the hell would they think a almost 4 year old would want to go fishing? Honestly 🤦 like go to I dunno KID things, take him to Crayola or something

They actually done a ton of kid friendly activities for vlogs before they had kids, like I know they can't be bothered with kids but to keep showing just how much they hate them is really sad, am sure orlando has probably had a ton of Halloween things going on as well locally, they could have had his weekend filled with taking him to all these local things, it would let him enjoy Halloween plus show others what there is to do at this time of the year, I mean isn't there things like hay bail rides, pumpkin picking, mazes etc? They used to show all those types of things years ago

I honestly hope he's had days at school an they have been doing a load of fun Halloween activities just so he's had some fun around this holiday because he's going get nothing from these two assholes, I would say I at least hope he's going get taken trick or treating but we all know if they can be bothered then they would steal all his candy for themselves anyway an the kid would again miss out

I'll be taking my neice on her very first trick or treating tonight after dinner an I honestly cannot wait for it, it will just be two streets we do an I think am more excited than her lol, of course she will need to pay her "aunt tax" but it will be in candy she can't eat like toffee, hard chewy candy, lollipops, she will of course keep all her chocolate, gummies, marshmallows etc because unlike the slackers am not cruel an can actually control myself around candy

Reactions: 22
“You don’t eat vegetables when camping” whilst sitting eating a burger in steakhouse 71🤣🤣🤣

if they weren’t so lazy they could have made burgers at the campsite and I dunno put together a salad?

at this point they are acting like they only have one kid. They involve Da Baby in absolutely nothing.
It is like the Stans are. brainwashed & don’t question why Buddy #2 is out of sight /out mind now days 😮

Reactions: 8
I’m a voog behind so I just watched the Rivian drama about finding a charge. Was he actually going to try to charge his car at the Riviera (where he is not staying) and hop on over to the parks while it charges? I hope the security shut that down.

Reactions: 18
I’m a voog behind so I just watched the Rivian drama about finding a charge. Was he actually going to try to charge his car at the Riviera (where he is not staying) and hop on over to the parks while it charges? I hope the security shut that down.
I'm not familiar with Disney's EV policies, but I imagine if you are staying on property and your resort doesn't have an EV charger, or an available EV charger, you can use the ones at other resorts. I'm sure the random security guy at the booth doesn't have a clue that you can charge your vehicle from any campsite and just let them in. Because they can't unplug the (probably empty) refrigerator for an hour or so. :rolleyes:

I'm personally glad they didn't say out loud the hack that will allow you to park at Riviera (or any resort) even if you didn't need a charge. All vloggers seem to ruin tit for regular resort guests and there are a million--here's how you park at the resort "tips" out there.

Did anyone else see the vlog where mainstreet moments was turned away from mk b/c he had professional recording equipment? Camera and external mics basically. Wonder if Timmy will be turned away with his external mic. He’ll have a meltdown.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you so much for asking this, because I have been wondering the same exact thing through ALL of these voogs. I know there are some resorts that have a “nickname,” like the Poly - but I have never heard anyone call it “the Fort” in my life and they both sound so unnatural saying it!!
Jenn, stop trying to make “The Fort” happen. It’s not going to happen

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ATW posted this on his Facebook:
View attachment 2542037
i don’t know why but I have a different take on this. I feel like Adam was the one expressing frustrations maybe for his channel, maybe the oversaturated Disney vlogger market now and the pressure to compete and the race to get vlogs out first and “haters”

i really don’t feel like Tim and Jenn feel pressure at all to get vlogs out before other vloggers (except Adam) lol because they perpetually put out events and vlogs days and weeks after other vloggers. I don’t think they are at all worried about other disrupters. I think the only thing that may worry them is the algorithm. And regarding the “haters” they probably just think we’re just all super jealous of their success and their concierge life and that’s what happens with success. So I have a feeling it was them who were “giving advice” barf.

• Wow
When ATW hinted at trouble in paradise the trackers house I wonder if it was something to do with da baby? It’s blatantly obvious they are keeping him away from the camera and it won’t be for any concern for his privacy. It’s odd that we haven’t had a ‘da baby is sitting up now’ or ‘da baby has his first tooth’ vid/voog. Maybe neither of these has happened yet. But the difference in screen time between OG and da baby is huge. There must be a reason unless it’s just he’s not a girl 🤷‍♀️
---

All the clothes Jenn doesn’t fit into any more, Tim’s brains, Jackson’s manners and social skills, da baby and lots and lots of old tit
They intentionally separate OGB and Big Baby. That was the plan from day 1. The problem is, Tim is OGB’s primary parent and Jenn gets FOMO so Tim can’t go out alone and if he has OGB he can’t go with just him because Princess FOMO needs the camera time and attention. NotAGirl can’t be in the same space as OGB so he gets left with the nanny. It all makes perfect sense right? 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Floral Dress Shimmy Jenn and Gucci sweater Tim make a guest appearance at 2:03 in this video. Cruise Dancin' Jenn is the gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha
  • Wow
i don’t know why but I have a different take on this. I feel like Adam was the one expressing frustrations maybe for his channel, maybe the oversaturated Disney vlogger market now and the pressure to compete and the race to get vlogs out first and “haters”

i really don’t feel like Tim and Jenn feel pressure at all to get vlogs out before other vloggers (except Adam) lol because they perpetually put out events and vlogs days and weeks after other vloggers. I don’t think they are at all worried about other disrupters. I think the only thing that may worry them is the algorithm. And regarding the “haters” they probably just think we’re just all super jealous of their success and their concierge life and that’s what happens with success. So I have a feeling it was them who were “giving advice” barf.
There was another comment when he said some tit directly about supporting friends.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
“You don’t eat vegetables when camping” whilst sitting eating a burger in steakhouse 71🤣🤣🤣

if they weren’t so lazy they could have made burgers at the campsite and I dunno put together a salad?

at this point they are acting like they only have one kid. They involve Da Baby in absolutely nothing.
It easier to have a fruit or veggie salad while camping than making hot sides.

Reactions: 15
So what seems to be happening is Jenn has about 80k stans and Tim has a couple hundred thousand. What they really need to do is let Tim go back to his daily walk and talks, resort tours, park updates, non-mukbangs, and she needs to get back in her lane and edit the videos. Maybe a home voog thrown into the mix for her stans. Treat it like an actual job. Tim drops off OGB does his filming, picks up OGB, and goes home like a normal working person. Why is this so hard to comprehend? I truly think he allows her creative license and she thinks she is a producer. She basically copies everybody else and tells him to do it which he is not good at not comfortable with nor why people watched in the first place. He is too sensitive about her “needs” and they are all going to suffer for it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
i’m not quoting it because i don’t want to give them more attention than they’re getting, but holy crap, how do we get a mod to remove that hateful post? must be nice to not have dealt with addiction in your life. hope you never have a hardship.
That account always has some hateful tit to say... Good riddance if TL bans them.
---
In another thread they also said some pretty disgusting stuff about teachers.
They were replying to a post I had written about my wife being a teacher... That loudmouth keyboard warrior can catch me out in the real world and we'll see how much of a badass they really are.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
So what seems to be happening is Jenn has about 80k stans and Tim has a couple hundred thousand. What they really need to do is let Tim go back to his daily walk and talks, resort tours, park updates, non-mukbangs, and she needs to get back in her lane and edit the videos. Maybe a home voog thrown into the mix for her stans. Treat it like an actual job. Tim drops off OGB does his filming, picks up OGB, and goes home like a normal working person. Why is this so hard to comprehend? I truly think he allows her creative license and she thinks she is a producer. She basically copies everybody else and tells him to do it which he is not good at not comfortable with nor why people watched in the first place. He is too sensitive about her “needs” and they are all going to suffer for it.
Another issue is that content creators/influencers (and I hate both of those titles) have evolved so much over the past, even 3 years. The Trackers have not changed with the times. At all. Not even a little bit. They haven't even tried to grow their business. They are posting the exact same nonsense, less the racist/homophobic/cheating the system stuff.

The thing is, there is a huge market for Disney with kids vlogs and most vloggers don't have actual children. People are always looking for advice on how to navigate the parks, which resorts to stay at, activities, food for picky eaters, stuff for kids outside the Disney bubble and the Trackers have two children and didn't even pivot to that area of Disney content. And I'm sure people will say, well we don't want them to include their kids...but they do. In the worst ways possible. The up close shots of J$ from behind on Tim's shoulders in the last vlog are a creepers dream.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Seriously, does she store food in her mouth for later consumption.

Also, why do they include the part where some guy did not come back with a hose, so they had to change their breakfast plan. As the editor you just leave that out, unless you are extremely petty. My guess is that she requested Tim film that bit because she wanted to get back at the guy.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Yeah, me too. NO WAY do I believe his was commiserating with the Trackers about THEIR financial situation that THEY spilled the tea on to HIM.

I think he's bugged lately by Daily Dump and Troll Patrol making FRE-like vlogs mocking him and, for as much as he says he's got thick skin (he doesn't), it's getting to him. Before now, he's never really been the subject of such mocking like they used to be with FRE. I think he also avidly reads Tattle and his Reddit page because after something is brought up, sometimes he does it in the video.

He also is seeing a drastic drop in view #s because he is doing the same tit over and over again (non-stop Disney, after saying he would "pepper it in" and "taper back") - or just the dumbest tit over and over again (Boo Buckets? Dunkin reviews?) and only his weirdo most loyal stans are watching these days, despite spending tons of money on more and more DVC points, first-class airtravel, dumbass overpriced "vintage" Disney item purchases at antique shops, etc. His "diet" also went to tit after DragonCon yet he's supposed to get back on it tomorrow and "go strong" or "go hard" or whatever stupid phrases he uses up through the end of the year, which we all know he won't do because a) Thanksgiving and b) Christmas.

Last edited:
In my timehop all the costumes my daughter has ever worn on Halloween showed up. Its so fun to see that and I can't wait to take her out again because I know time is running out on her wanting to even go out anymore. I can't imagine the lack of any kind of excitement about this from these two, all they are exited about is candy and not giving Buddy any.

Reactions: 17
There was another comment when he said some tit directly about supporting friends.
Personally, I think that was just a throwaway comment so he could get 500 people telling him "YoU'Re SO AweSOme, and LoYaL, and KinD to YoUR FrIEnds, WoO!" He does those sort of posts (or comments) where he fishes for people telling him how great he is. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Personally, I think that was just a throwaway comment so he could get 500 people telling him "YoU'Re SO AweSOme, and LoYaL, and KinD to YoUR FrIEnds, WoO!" He does those sort of posts (or comments) where he fishes for people telling him how great he is. 🙄
To clarify, I don’t think he was commiserating or supporting them dealing with a financial situation. I think he was supporting Tim being completely in over his head and miserable and probably not liking things being said about Jenn because again, for whatever reason, he loves that harpy. I don’t think ATW gives a flying fig about Jenn or their actual wealth.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.