The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked it when Ginn, who claims she is craving vegetables, tells us she got fries for her side with her burger because she also got a salad appetizer. I mean, that does count as a vegetable, but that's not how it works Ginn. It's like how she still delusionally wants to think 1 or 2 greasy vegan meals from Purple Carrot every week will cancel out the rest of their tit eating habits. That's not how it works!

I'm guessing she gave up on her "I eat half a box of Raisin Bran Crunch at night instead of 5 donuts" resolution.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was just repeating what Tim said. He said now they can buy one because they have the Rivian to pull it. If that’s the case, I hope he buys the RV first, then tries to pull it with the Rivian.
It can tow 7,700 pounds, but like all tow vehicles (gas, diesel, electric) range drops like a rock. In a regular truck you can still fill up in ten minutes anywhere. It is not so easy in an EV, and he cannot stay topped off in central Florida imagine towing a rig 300 miles. Good luck.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she's trying to suck in her gut or stick out her butt, but she ends up looking like she's constipated or has stomach cramps or something as she moves.
View attachment 2541906
And she has the AUDACITY to wear a two piece bathing suit.
---
Why does she say "I don't know how much we showed you?" witch you were either the one filming or you saw Dim holding the camera filming. She always does this. It's just bleeping weird. And it's just redundant because she goes everything again anyway. "editor" extraordinaire.

Why does she look like she just got chewed up and spit out by a tornado?
View attachment 2541921

They weren't able to get a second dinner from Trails End at 9:45pm because it closed at 9:30pm. So they had to resort to eating stuff in their fridge you guyzzzzzz. Oh no!
I don’t understand how Tim finds her any bit attractive? How the duck did they conceive two kids?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot 2023-10-30 at 7.37.53 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-10-30 at 7.38.50 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-10-30 at 7.39.40 PM.png

This scene was interesting. Tin starts to hint that viewers could send in questions about RVing. Jin, having no time for entertaining the outlandish idea, grabs the ball and interjects "the one thing I will answer that we got kind of a lot was...*" Notice her face in the third photo as she digs deep for another bullshit lie

• Sick
Reactions: 19
---

I don’t understand how Tim finds her any bit attractive? How the duck did they conceive two kids?!
Right or wrong that man loves his wife. I think he actually loves his kids too. He has plenty of asshat moments but I do think he actually tries. He is in way over his head. The fact that Jenny Clueless was prancing around talking about being set for life, and ATW makes a post about friends going through tough times just shows how off their dynamic is. I think Tim is going to either completely lose his tit on her or he’s going to have some kind of medical episode.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
---

I don't have a problem with the audacity to wear a two-piece swimsuit regardless of size, I just have a problem when it's clearly not the correct size and makes one look even worse with extra fat squeezed out unnaturally and painfully. With her, she really needs to find suits (and dresses) that don't shove her GD flappy tits out and create like 4 boobs and the straps shouldn't be digging so tight into her shoulders that even her shoulders look like they have fat rolls.

Same with Dimster - I don't know why the duck he insists on wearing tiny tight trunks that make his bloated belly and back fat pop over his dangerously low-waisted trunks.

Reactions: 24
Right or wrong that man loves his wife. I think he actually loves his kids too. He has plenty of asshat moments but I do think he actually tries. He is in way over his head. The fact that Jenny Clueless was prancing around talking about being set for life, and ATW makes a post about friends going through tough times just shows how off their dynamic is. I think Tim is going to either completely lose his tit on her or he’s going to have some kind of medical episode.
When did ATW say that , you have a screenshot of it 😮

Reactions: 3
J$ is such a mouth breather… not trying to be mean, he just has his mouth open all the time. He wants the helmet off immediately after getting off the horse. He has sensory issues & they continue to ignore them.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
THIS.

I don't think he is 100% a terrible person and I agree, I think he does love those kids and wants to try to be a parent.

She is just a straight up bleep. You know how you can just TELL someone is a bad person by just looking at them?? That's what I get with her. Her inner ugly is so much more than her outer. And as a mother it absolutely disgusts me to see what a non existent bond or relationship with her kids.

I do think he's an asshole. But I also think he wanted kids and attempts to be involved with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
J$ is such a mouth breather… not trying to be mean, he just has his mouth open all the time. He wants the helmet off immediately after getting off the horse. He has sensory issues & they continue to ignore them.
Yeah, if it is sensory processing issues, it is really sad to watch. As someone with a child with sensory issues, it is a big deal and you have to be aware of it at all times. You have to constantly think about it and make decisions based off it. That means, don't force coasters and rides, don't force loud shows or fireworks, don't force water activities like snorkeling as just wearing the gear could be enough to make it impossible, don't force character interactions, don't force sitting in hectic dining halls, be careful about costumes or clothing that can be triggering for sensory issues, etc.

And with sensory issues, sometimes food becomes a huge deal because these kids just can't handle certain textures. So, some of J's picky eating could be that, but they don't seem to work through things or change up food (like make his veggies and fruit into smoothies, or work on ways to incorporate healthy foods inside sauces or blended in -- some kids will just not chew certain veggies due to texture and it takes a lot to get that to happen). Instead they just go for Uncrustables or fries and pizza.

So wait, it's the last full day, so Thursday. They got the RV on Monday and they are just now cooking on the griddle thing? Or attempting to? OMG how much more useless can you get?

For all you non-watchers, if I have to look at Tim's crotch...so do you. It's time for some bigger pants--for both of you.

View attachment 2541863
It’s amazing how those shorts can be so tight, yet so baggy in that one area.

• Haha
  • Heart
Today we do everything at The Fort......we are going to the Contemporary for lunch oh and there I am going to put my grubby hands on the Nanny's dish.
If they were going to do everything at the Fort....why not go to Hoop Dee Doo.....it's all their favorite foods and OGB would have fun with the show.
Instead we get footage of the third or fourth time they "looped" and although some people may not agree with my next statement, I don't enjoy seeing those decorations because I just feel some of those people are mentally ill. It's a bit nuts if you ask me. Regular Halloween decorations I get...a football team.... skeleton Disney princesses....nope.
3 quick kisses for Jackpot....none for BO

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Today we do everything at The Fort......we are going to the Contemporary for lunch oh and there I am going to put my grubby hands on the Nanny's dish.
If they were going to do everything at the Fort....why not go to Hoop Dee Doo.....it's all their favorite foods and OGB would have fun with the show.
Instead we get footage of the third or fourth time they "looped" and although some people may not agree with my next statement, I don't enjoy seeing those decorations because I just feel some of those people are mentally ill. It's a bit nuts if you ask me. Regular Halloween decorations I get...a football team.... skeleton Disney princesses....nope.
Doesn't Hoop Dee Doo require reservations? Likely they couldn't cuntcierge their way into forcing an open spot for them due to their lack of planning (they can't even remember to bring hutdogs from home on a freaking camping trip).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just started this latest vid/voog and I came to say pretty much the same thing. Another pointless round of "looping", pretty much showing the same sort of stuff as all the previous "loopings". And I just don't get the outlandishness of a lot of these decorations, just seems ridiculous.

And can some Ft Wilderness regulars please let me know, do y'all really call it "looping" and "the Fort". It just seems like they are using these terms to try and be cool. I feel like they were the kids in high school that no one liked but they thought they were popular because they used all the hip phrases.

• Haha
All that money an they can't get a decent stroller for both kids 🙄

Here's an idea, how about you just let J fking walk, why does he even need to be in the stroller? Have one for the baby an let J walk beside it, they aren't out full days where he's going get tired from being dragged about all day, I'd bet they were only there maybe a few hours, if I tried to put my neice into something like that she would NOT be happy at not being able to see everything, plus she wants to walk the majority of the time now as well which we allow

This is all so they can keep him controlled, they are too lazy to teach him to stay beside them, at this age he should be able too, or at least if he does run off then he should come back when called, am going bet J can't do either so they keep him in there to control him
The kid is almost 4! Let him walk! View attachment 2541910
It seems as though he’s totally out of control and since they can’t say ”No!” to him, it’s imperative that they hold him

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I just started this latest vid/voog and I came to say pretty much the same thing. Another pointless round of "looping", pretty much showing the same sort of stuff as all the previous "loopings". And I just don't get the outlandishness of a lot of these decorations, just seems ridiculous.

And can some Ft Wilderness regulars please let me know, do y'all really call it "looping" and "the Fort". It just seems like they are using these terms to try and be cool. I feel like they were the kids in high school that no one liked but they thought they were popular because they used all the hip phrases.
I honestly can't stand hearing Jenn say "looping" or "the Fort." I don't care what other people call it, either. Her saying it is super annoying and like she is only doing it to sound elitist. You know they had to get the big ass RV, hook up their Rivian to their site, and go around DaLoop a dozen times in their gifted golf cart for the flexing high they get off this tit. If they ever get a trailer RV and pull it into a spot at FW, I will eat my hat. (I don't wear hats, but I will find one somewhere. 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.