The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad Buddy was a saboteur and wanted to play tetherball instead of go fishing. I find fishing and hunting for fun instead of food to be cruel and Buddy definitely has no patience at all for actual fishing (nor his egg and sperm donor). To try to catch fish (and then Buddy would either be disgusted or try to grab the fish and wave it around) just for voog content would have been even more cruel. I know it's literally physically impossible but think smarter and less desperately, Bojos. They're just utterly flailing. They're just throwing their money like wet noodles at a wall and hoping it'll stick.

Reactions: 23
Good Lord. I played this voog, and Jenn is already picking her teeth with her tongue within the first minute.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
👀
Screen Shot 2023-10-30 at 8.29.27 PM.png

What a silly question to ask of "travel channel" voogers!
Screen Shot 2023-10-30 at 8.29.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-30 at 8.29.51 PM.png

Sorry Kim, Ginn can barely finish typing out a hashtag (#Tim) and metadata confuses her, she can't be bothered to also be thoughtful and inclusive enough to remember to turn on the CC option for all the voogs!
Screen Shot 2023-10-30 at 8.30.39 PM.png

🤢
Screen Shot 2023-10-30 at 8.31.17 PM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 18
And can some Ft Wilderness regulars please let me know, do y'all really call it "looping" and "the Fort". It just seems like they are using these terms to try and be cool. I feel like they were the kids in high school that no one liked but they thought they were popular because they used all the hip phrases.
Thank you so much for asking this, because I have been wondering the same exact thing through ALL of these voogs. I know there are some resorts that have a “nickname,” like the Poly - but I have never heard anyone call it “the Fort” in my life and they both sound so unnatural saying it!!

Reactions: 17
👀
View attachment 2542050

What a silly question to ask of "travel channel" voogers!
View attachment 2542051

View attachment 2542052

Sorry Kim, Ginn can barely finish typing out a hashtag (#Tim) and metadata confuses her, she can't be bothered to also be thoughtful and inclusive enough to remember to turn on the CC option for all the voogs!
View attachment 2542053

🤢
View attachment 2542054
I think they turn off cc on purpose so you can't watch without clicking. They also removed the red dot that you can scroll to watch the voog without clicking on it as well.
Definitely the teeth picking is now a habit of hers while Dim talks. She has no child to quick kiss so she has to do some other nervous habit.

Reactions: 15
I still can't believe they've got a bleeping sink with running water in an RV and they're still too lazy to wash multiple dishes so everyone just eats eggs off the same plate. Also why didn't Dimmy just cook the bacon directly on the griddle so he could cook the eggs in the pan at the same time?

Buddy pretty much slaps Ginn in the tits and then tries to hug her? And he's constantly flailing his arms around and doing repetitive motions - as he gets older his awkward mannerisms are going to be harder for even the stans to ignore (his egg and sperm donor will probably ignore the oddness until he's 18 and then kick him out of the house until they make him come back to 'borrow' money from his college fund). He also was snotty and I doubt they've taught him how to blow his nose considering they don't seem like they know how to blow their own noses nor cough into their elbows instead of into the void.
---
That's what his long nails are for.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So, they spent at least $100, before tip and tax, on lunch at Steakhouse 71. The same people who complained about a $15 whole package of bacon (but would have probably paid the $5.50 each for a side of bacon at Steakhouse 71 if they could have made it there for breakfast).

Stack Burger x 2 = $46
Jenn's chopped salad (actually from the appetizer menu) = $11
Chicken breast kids meal with cup of grapes and cup of apple slices = $13
Salisbury Steak for Rose = $22
Nanny and Jenn's drinks = $8?? (Looked like maybe tea or soda)
---$100

Also, J's kids meal came with a choice of two items, and besides fruit and veggies, there was also an ice cream sundae. 😂 I wonder what Tim would have picked if they were his 2 sides.

• Wow
Ugh, how do they think it's okay for their kid to eat that much bacon? I usually do one slice when I have it. Maybe two if the pieces aren't that big and it's most of my breakfast/dinner. But eating that on top of the communal eggs... 🤮 If they don't watch it he's going to have weight issues too. It's bad enough he has some clear delays that would just be another thing he could get ridiculed at school.

Speaking of schools, that review was so lame. What throws me off about it thought is that the poster has several legitimate reviews on there as well. It's like why do one post to troll the Trackers of all people. As far as responses go the school's response was probably about as good as it was going to get though I think they should've just flagged the review and had it removed clearly for not going there. Ugh, posting that on Yelp probably allowed Jenn to get a boost to play the victim :rolleyes: Also, conspiracy theory time, anyone think the poster was the "neighbor" on here? A part of me thinks maybe aside from the fact they clearly live in another part of the state.

So pretty much most of their time at Ft. Wilderness was looking at the inflatables. Why not do that in your own neighborhood? Jenn talking about how they'd have to all other things at the campsite aside from gorging and bitching just had me rolling my eyes. Seriously, at this point Jenn we know you're going to do tit.

Reactions: 16
I'd love to see Ginn attempt archery. She has no arm strength and would probably give herself a black eye from the bow or arrow bouncing back..

• Haha
Her laugh is extra bleeping fake in this voog. Wow Ginn, I can just tell you're sooooooo bleeping excited about the cOrE memories you're trying to force to be made!!!
---
They're all about showing the "booty butt" of a bleeping PUMPKIN.
View attachment 2541919
That pumpkin is disturbing. Those poor kids got such crappy parents 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Get. Your hand. Off. Her bleeping. Plate.
Did you know there was a bench? That there are benches there? For fireworks? People sit on benches to watch fireworks. Not a lot of them, but they do. Watch fireworks and sit on benches.
Maybe Dim will get lucky and happen upon the baby no one cares about. Watching a bench while sitting on fireworks...
It is some fucked up diabolical talent to repeatedly go to a place and not remember the names of anything.
The pony has made his opinion known. They are horseshit.
jhuh, huh hhuuhhh.
Great, they did international outreach by undoubtedly bleeping up s'mores.
Save your money Bojos, you're going to need it.
Who the duck is Ryan Cabrera? Yes, this is rhetorical
The repulsive tongue thrust is definitely a tick at this point.

• Haha
I just started this latest vid/voog and I came to say pretty much the same thing. Another pointless round of "looping", pretty much showing the same sort of stuff as all the previous "loopings". And I just don't get the outlandishness of a lot of these decorations, just seems ridiculous.

And can some Ft Wilderness regulars please let me know, do y'all really call it "looping" and "the Fort". It just seems like they are using these terms to try and be cool. I feel like they were the kids in high school that no one liked but they thought they were popular because they used all the hip phrases.
“Looping is the new Fetch”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she say "I don't know how much we showed you?" witch you were either the one filming or you saw Dim holding the camera filming. She always does this. It's just bleeping weird. And it's just redundant because she goes everything again anyway. "editor" extraordinaire.

Why does she look like she just got chewed up and spit out by a tornado?
View attachment 2541921

They weren't able to get a second dinner from Trails End at 9:45pm because it closed at 9:30pm. So they had to resort to eating stuff in their fridge you guyzzzzzz. Oh no!
Why does she look like Aileen Wuornos?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Where will they fit the RV and their 3 cars and the golf cart and the excess backyard furniture and all their existing junk that's already in the garage? 🫠
Are you allowed to park RV’s on your drive in Golden Oaks? They’re filling this property up really fast so they’re going to need somewhere much bigger
---
TTT #151 Viding, vooging and looping at The Fort

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
“You don’t eat vegetables when camping” whilst sitting eating a burger in steakhouse 71🤣🤣🤣

if they weren’t so lazy they could have made burgers at the campsite and I dunno put together a salad?

at this point they are acting like they only have one kid. They involve Da Baby in absolutely nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
When ATW hinted at trouble in paradise the trackers house I wonder if it was something to do with da baby? It’s blatantly obvious they are keeping him away from the camera and it won’t be for any concern for his privacy. It’s odd that we haven’t had a ‘da baby is sitting up now’ or ‘da baby has his first tooth’ vid/voog. Maybe neither of these has happened yet. But the difference in screen time between OG and da baby is huge. There must be a reason unless it’s just he’s not a girl 🤷‍♀️
---
They have a storage unit???? What the heck do they keep in it?
All the clothes Jenn doesn’t fit into any more, Tim’s brains, Jackson’s manners and social skills, da baby and lots and lots of old tit

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.