The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her laugh is extra bleeping fake in this voog. Wow Ginn, I can just tell you're sooooooo bleeping excited about the cOrE memories you're trying to force to be made!!!
---
They're all about showing the "booty butt" of a bleeping PUMPKIN.
View attachment 2541919
And the horse's booty butt. :rolleyes:

They booked another trip at Ft Wilderness because there's so much they didn't do. They were there 4 days. They basically drove around in circles the entire time. I just can't....

Tim, in his neglected childhood, he grew up at Fort Wilderness, it has a special place in my heart. Dude, you can't play both sides of it. Either you had so little in your childhood, your kid needs to have 200 Hot Wheels to make up for it or you had magical vacations at DisneyWorld during your amazing childhood.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
You wouldn't even be able to tell this is a different day and a different voog than the last one where she was doing the same exact bleeping thing. Is she ever not disgusted by her own self when she goes through all this footage? Like how do you look at yourself doing the same nasty tit all the time and looking like a greasy potato and you just... keep looking like a greasy potato.
Screen Shot 2023-10-30 at 5.17.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-10-30 at 5.18.14 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Where will they fit the RV and their 3 cars and the golf cart and the excess backyard furniture and all their existing junk that's already in the garage? 🫠

Reactions: 24
Again? They said the same damn thing last year when they rented an RV at FW. I wonder if they will talk themselves out of it like they did last year too...
But now they have the Rivian so they can pull it!

I cannot imagine them setting up a camper on their own, making sure they have all the supplies and everything. They can't even keep track of the bleeping hot dogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Again? They said the same damn thing last year when they rented an RV at FW. I wonder if they will talk themselves out of it like they did last year too...
I hope they do. Then again they love to throw money away, so why not drop a ton of money on an RV they won't use that they can park next to the new outdoor space they also don't use.

Reactions: 23
Where will they fit the RV and their 3 cars and the golf cart and the excess backyard furniture and all their existing junk that's already in the garage? 🫠
If their community is anything like the ones around here, you cannot keep an RV or boat or trailer or anything like that in your driveway. You have to pay to store it somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They're at the playground and Dim's bleeping around and then Ginn says "alright let's let little Buddy do it" and I wasn't paying attention so I thought she meant Da Baby, then I realized she meant OGB, and then I was like "huh, is Dim Big Buddy then?"

Also, stop trying to make him a child vooger.
View attachment 2541895

They were going to take the boat to Contemporary but didn't do their research and it wasn't running until hours later. Good job, travel channel voogers! I hope she showered before they went to Steakhouse 71 (which is totally where one goes when "camping" just like how you don't eat vegetables when "camping") but she's looking disheveled and greasy as usual. Ginn is gushing about the salad that had goat'S cheese. Give the damn cheese back to the goats you keep stealing it from Ginn! Perhaps if you ate greens more, you wouldn't be making such a big deal about a salad. Your body is screaming for nutrients it's missing.

Buddy's pony ride is just Ginn blabbing and blabbing and fake laughing her zitty greasy bloated head off.
Kind of looks like he was crying ...

Reactions: 9
Yeah they’ll have to pay to store the RV. Just like the storage they are already paying for to store their bins of tit that they hoard.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But now they have the Rivian so they can pull it!

I cannot imagine them setting up a camper on their own, making sure they have all the supplies and everything. They can't even keep track of the bleeping hot dogs.
An electric car does not have the power to pull an rv , you need a truck , van , or big SUV

Reactions: 11
Can’t even make breakfast without the nanny there to watch your second miracle child?! Guess this proves the nanny isn’t staying over just showing up for her shift.
Funny she shows Jackson, sorry Oliver’s set up with no baby in it?

Anyone else cringe every time she says Merch? I don’t know why it triggers me but it does.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I don’t even know why they rent an RV, never mind buy one. I feel like the cabins would be easier for the stays they do.

Reactions: 15
Guys, guys, guys, I'm no expert in social media algorithms or YouTube monetization but.... Are $35,000 cruises, $20,000 outdoor kitchens, $80,000 electric cars, etc. sustainable with these views on a 904k sub (bullshit) channel??

View attachment 2541410
View attachment 2541416
I believe they are Cast Members by a different name. Disney, a fantasy creation brand could easily cook these track-offs up. Who needs Mickey mouse club when you can buy a family of 4 in Orlando with a couple hot dogs and occasion hotel comp.
The Rivian can tow up to 7700 lbs from what I've read.
That’s great news for Jenn

• Haha
Reactions: 16
An electric car does not have the power to pull an rv , you need a truck , van , or big SUV
I was just repeating what Tim said. He said now they can buy one because they have the Rivian to pull it. If that’s the case, I hope he buys the RV first, then tries to pull it with the Rivian.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Jenn's sunspots keep multiplying. Does she think they're cute freckles? Everyone can tell it's sun damage, Jenn. She needs to apply sunscreen everyday to both her herself and her kids.

Reactions: 15
Jenn's sunspots keep multiplying. Does she think they're cute freckles? Everyone can tell it's sun damage, Jenn. She needs to apply sunscreen everyday to both her herself and her kids.
Not until they find a sunscreen company to sponsor them. It would just be easier to put a bag over her head in the meantime.

Reactions: 14
They will rent an extra space at their storage unit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Ding dang, I guess we're just going to have to buy a new giant enormous fugly house!!! Oh tit, we might not be able to pay a bigger house off AND have an RV, golf cart, 3 cars, an outdoor kitchen, $50K cruises multiple times a year and wasting money on 4 little sad balls of fried mac&cheese for $16?!?! No more $10.50 packages of hutdogs or $15 bacon?!?! Well, ding dang."

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.