The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So wait, it's the last full day, so Thursday. They got the RV on Monday and they are just now cooking on the griddle thing? Or attempting to? OMG how much more useless can you get?

For all you non-watchers, if I have to look at Tim's crotch...so do you. It's time for some bigger pants--for both of you.

Screenshot 2023-10-30 at 7.30.07 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
What happened to Nanny Lynne (the vegetarian one)? Was she pushed for attempting to actually give Jackpot a childhood or did she walk when the wee one was born because she would be dumped with both of them?

Reactions: 5
If Buddy's dexterity doesn't improve, he's going to be just like Dimmy.

Nice hair Ginn. Didn't realize you're doing backpacking camping after hiking deep into the wilderness instead of RV camping with a shower, mirror, running water...
Why can't Buddy just sit on his own without being on her lap? She keeps smothering him with morning breath kisses. Where is Da Baby? No one knows.
Screen Shot 2023-10-30 at 4.44.31 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I don't think I can get through this, I'm already just angry. I'm close to tapping out.

Tim says--they're all eating off the same plate of eggs in order to save dishes. I'm assuming he means washing dishes...but A--community egg plate, even within the same family is pretty gross and B--how much lazier can a person get? It's two more dishes.

THEN--Jenn has J$ on her lap. She's doing the weird kissing nervously thing that she does. She talks about Tim eating the chocolate smile off the ground. Kiss. Talks about how good the Oogie Boogie cream puff was. J$--I want that and bleeping fat ass bleep Jenn goes, oh, it was soooooooo good. duck you, you stupid witch. Tell me what it is like to be so selfish. What kind of asshole mother basically rubs it in her kid's face that she had this amazing treat, in one of his favorite characters and haha, you didn't have it. :mad: She's an absolute piece of tit.

Also, J$ eats at least 4 pieces of bacon. That's a lot of bacon for a little kid. I don't think I can eat 4 pieces of bacon and I love bacon. It seems like the 3 of them at the entire pound of bacon.

So Tim confirms that Jenn definitely did not go to UF in this video, I mean, we already knew it but--there's a campsite with a ton of college football jerseys on various stormtroopers, figures and Tim sees the Gator and says, what's his name is it Allie the Alligator and Jenn just hahas. ANY Gator student would have immediately corrected him that it's Albert. (I'm not a Gator, nor are my kids and I knew his name was Albert)

Reactions: 25
Ginn says when you camp you don't eat vegetables. No, when your Dim and Gin you don't eat vegetables. Not only do most people eat vegetables, they also prepare the majority of their meals in their camper. But that requires planning ahead and being lazy gluttony, two things these asshats know nothing about.
And I really feel bad for Oliver. They go looking at Halloween decorations, go to the playground, go to the horse stables, all just with/for J$. They really treat him as an afterthought. Even if he is only 6/7 months old, why would you not want him there with his family. Bonding for all of you, letting J$ learn that he is not the only child anymore, and memories of doing stuff with his brother. They really are tit parents.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Ginn says when you camp you don't eat vegetables. No, when your Dim and Gin you don't eat vegetables. Not only do most people eat vegetables, they also prepare the majority of their meals in their camper. But that requires planning ahead and being lazy gluttony, two things these asshats know nothing about.
And I really feel bad for Oliver. They go looking at Halloween decorations, go to the playground, go to the horse stables, all just with/for J$. They really treat him as an afterthought. Even if he is only 6/7 months old, why would you not want him there with his family. Bonding for all of you, letting J$ learn that he is not the only child anymore, and memories of doing stuff with his brother. They really are tit parents.
She said she's been craving vegetables. I highly doubt that Ginn. Pretty sure she said "salad" 3 times in 5 seconds. She wants us to know she's so healthy you guyzzzzzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A day that is all Fort activities!

Let’s drive over to the Contemporary to eat an overpriced lunch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I hope Nanny Rose watches this video and finds it repulsive that her employer picked up her plate of meatloaf and turned it around completely for the camera while she was most likely off changing their second miracle. They are gross. Could they not have just filmed the entree sitting on the table?

I also think it's ridiculous that they've been at The Fort for 4 days now and are just now figuring out how the boats work. Of course they didn't know. Of course they were definitely late for their lunch reservation because Tim had to go off and sightsee at the creek behind their RV.

If their goal of this videos is to make them look like complete morons--they are the most successful YouTubers out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If Buddy's dexterity doesn't improve, he's going to be just like Dimmy.

Nice hair Ginn. Didn't realize you're doing backpacking camping after hiking deep into the wilderness instead of RV camping with a shower, mirror, running water...
Why can't Buddy just sit on his own without being on her lap? She keeps smothering him with morning breath kisses. Where is Da Baby? No one knows.
View attachment 2541885
Idk if it just the lack of nutrients or the lack of having a normal stable home life,but J always looks so off to me

Reactions: 24
She said she's been craving vegetables. I highly doubt that Ginn. Pretty sure she said "salad" 3 times in 5 seconds. She wants us to know she's so healthy you guyzzzzzzz.
I have to admit, this did freak me out a bit because when she was pregnant with Da Baby, that's what she craved. Crudite.

• Sick
  • Wow
They're at the playground and Dim's bleeping around and then Ginn says "alright let's let little Buddy do it" and I wasn't paying attention so I thought she meant Da Baby, then I realized she meant OGB, and then I was like "huh, is Dim Big Buddy then?"

Also, stop trying to make him a child vooger.
Screen Shot 2023-10-30 at 4.54.43 PM.png

They were going to take the boat to Contemporary but didn't do their research and it wasn't running until hours later. Good job, travel channel voogers! I hope she showered before they went to Steakhouse 71 (which is totally where one goes when "camping" just like how you don't eat vegetables when "camping") but she's looking disheveled and greasy as usual. Ginn is gushing about the salad that had goat'S cheese. Give the damn cheese back to the goats you keep stealing it from Ginn! Perhaps if you ate greens more, you wouldn't be making such a big deal about a salad. Your body is screaming for nutrients it's missing.

Buddy's pony ride is just Ginn blabbing and blabbing and fake laughing her zitty greasy bloated head off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I think she's trying to suck in her gut or stick out her butt, but she ends up looking like she's constipated or has stomach cramps or something as she moves.
Screen Shot 2023-10-30 at 5.04.46 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Her laugh is extra bleeping fake in this voog. Wow Ginn, I can just tell you're sooooooo bleeping excited about the cOrE memories you're trying to force to be made!!!
---
They're all about showing the "booty butt" of a bleeping PUMPKIN.
Screen Shot 2023-10-30 at 5.12.09 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Also, J$ eats at least 4 pieces of bacon. That's a lot of bacon for a little kid. I don't think I can eat 4 pieces of bacon and I love bacon. It seems like the 3 of them at the entire pound of bacon.
Ohhh I could eat a whole pound of bacon lmao. There is no stopping me!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Why does she say "I don't know how much we showed you?" witch you were either the one filming or you saw Dim holding the camera filming. She always does this. It's just bleeping weird. And it's just redundant because she goes everything again anyway. "editor" extraordinaire.

Why does she look like she just got chewed up and spit out by a tornado?
Screen Shot 2023-10-30 at 5.14.04 PM.png

They weren't able to get a second dinner from Trails End at 9:45pm because it closed at 9:30pm. So they had to resort to eating stuff in their fridge you guyzzzzzz. Oh no!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.