The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused. How do we know they have two nannies?
Pure conjecture, over the summer it looked like they may have sometimes employed a nanny for both because they referred to the 'baby's nanny' while they still had Claws. I can't remember exactly when it was, though.

Reactions: 11
Pure conjecture, over the summer it looked like they may have sometimes employed a nanny for both because they referred to the 'baby's nanny' while they still had Claws. I can't remember exactly when it was, though.
That’s right. There was an overlap of Rose and the summer nanny Claws who went back to college. Lasted about two weeks or so

Reactions: 12
Guys, guys, guys, I'm no expert in social media algorithms or YouTube monetization but.... Are $35,000 cruises, $20,000 outdoor kitchens, $80,000 electric cars, etc. sustainable with these views on a 904k sub (bullshit) channel??

1698695258071.png

1698695349574.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Well I think the majority of us if not all of us think it is odd 2 grown adults that barely work 40 hours total between them a week feel the need to employ a nanny at all. Of course some of us also theorize that some incident happened and the nanny is there to help watch over Jenn as well.

Son #1 going to school is a good thing. They shouldn't even dropped any hints at all about it for his privacy and the school's privacy.

I don't think Jenn especially wanted to be a mother and first son was an oops baby of sorts. Second son she was trying for a daughter so she could have a mini me of her and or have all the "daughter's first XYZ" videos to maybe prop up their sinking channel.

Tim is slightly better as a parent but still not great and he enables Jenn to be a lazy sloth like drain on humanity. If she is reading here and sees this: wake the hell up and do better with your life!

Reactions: 30
Those views are so bad. They have to be freaking out or they made way more money during the good times than I think

Reactions: 16
Maybe they have a nanny all the time with them because they cannot stand each other anymore and don't want privacy 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Tim Tracker #151 Could Jenn be anymore useless?
I have to veto this. She doesn’t deserve to share any space with Matthew Perry. I feel like it’s an insult to put her with anything Chandler. Chandler was loving, caring, loved his children and he worked hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
i’m not quoting it because i don’t want to give them more attention than they’re getting, but holy crap, how do we get a mod to remove that hateful post? must be nice to not have dealt with addiction in your life. hope you never have a hardship.

Reactions: 37
Yikes, this place took a turn.

Back to the real worthless addicts....I guess they must’ve made so much off those two days of double voogs that she's back not caring about posting again.

Or maybe that outing to DS with the fam and the nanny really wiped her out and she needs to take a day off to recover.

• Haha
i’m not quoting it because i don’t want to give them more attention than they’re getting, but holy crap, how do we get a mod to remove that hateful post? must be nice to not have dealt with addiction in your life. hope you never have a hardship.
In another thread they also said some pretty disgusting stuff about teachers.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.