The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @xmasbdaygirl! I had no idea the distances were that far.

So they’re driving 100 miles a day to get J to preschool. That makes this trip even more stupid if that was possible.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
They are just showing J that school isn't that important an its totally fine to miss it an go on vacations, which right now isn't a big deal if it's only a preschool setting (I still think he should be in so he has stability an routine) but there's nothing massively important right now, that's not going be the case in years to come where missing school is going be damaging to him, he isn't going be able to come out when there's exams to prepare for or school projects to do which usually you have a partner or group for it, an am sure they will get pissed if he's not putting his far share of work into what they are doing

what are they going do when it's time for all that? J is already turning into a brat because of their parenting an he's only coming up 4, wait till he's 10 or 15, good luck trying to keep him in school then when you've taught him from age 3 it's perfectly fine to miss it
Their channel will be dead and buried before then and both parasites will be working retail to pay the rent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This was Dim at the end of the cruise voog when they didn't go to PR because they would melt in the rain. Turns our their packed day consisted of nothing but eating.
Screenshot_20231029-104036_YouTube.jpg

Here are Dim and Gin at the end of the most recent voog. I'm predicting this will also translate to them doing nothing but eating. I can't remember if there are 2 or 3 shows for the Hoop De Doo, but they will be at all of them gorging away.
Screenshot_20231029-104246_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are just showing J that school isn't that important an its totally fine to miss it an go on vacations, which right now isn't a big deal if it's only a preschool setting (I still think he should be in so he has stability an routine) but there's nothing massively important right now, that's not going be the case in years to come where missing school is going be damaging to him, he isn't going be able to come out when there's exams to prepare for or school projects to do which usually you have a partner or group for it, an am sure they will get pissed if he's not putting his far share of work into what they are doing

what are they going do when it's time for all that? J is already turning into a brat because of their parenting an he's only coming up 4, wait till he's 10 or 15, good luck trying to keep him in school then when you've taught him from age 3 it's perfectly fine to miss it
Elementary school teacher here...school began at the end of August and I already have a student who has missed 8 days of school, for 2 trips. It's really hard for her to catch up. Her mom asked for work but it's truly not the same as we don't do worksheets all day long so she misses the discussions, stories, not to mention, the special classes like music, PE and art. Some kids have a hard time getting back into the school routine. Poor J, he never seems to have a regular routine.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Why has da baby always got a dummy/pacifier in his mouth? It won’t encourage speech and he’ll end up with teeth like Jenn. It’s in the name Jenn, it’s to pacify an upset baby, not something’s you stick in his mouth from dawn til dusk in the hope he won’t bother you. Ooops, forgot. You don’t see him from dawn til dusk anyway.
Which brings me to mention that some babies take a pacifier immediately, some need a little convincing, others they just don't want it period and so you let it go. She forced this baby to take it. He wasn't taking it and I think she sat there for hours for weeks just putting it back in his mouth. Just like she was doing while holding him before going on a ride even though he wasn't even crying.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I'm actually surprised that Jackson goes to school. We always assumed that he would be home schooled when that first nanny (sorry tutor) appeared on the scene. I'm guessing that it's a private school if it's that far away. No state school would be good or safe enough for the precious one.

Reactions: 8
I'm actually surprised that Jackson goes to school. We always assumed that he would be home schooled when that first nanny (sorry tutor) appeared on the scene. I'm guessing that it's a private school if it's that far away. No state school would be good or safe enough for the precious one.
They need to have J$ out of the house and they know it. He's too disruptive for their vids and doesn't cooperate like they want him to. He's not the rolly coastey riding happy kid they wanted him to be, so he's been written out of the show except for special episodes.

The school is only about 5 miles from their house, but commuting from Ft Wilderness adds a lot of extra time. It's a Montessori school. While Jenn didn't actually use the M title, the words she used to describe the teaching/learning style, like "no rules" led us to that assumption. Even though there actually are rules, Jenn is just clueless, she described common stereotypes of Montessori learning. They also drove to the school (very distinctive road), went to a very close by place for coffee/breakfast (again, pretty distinctive) and described the application/new student process exactly the way it is described on their website. If you know the area, it was easy to tell the location of the school.

Reactions: 25
There's a Publix 15 minutes away. Probably 3 Publix within a 15 minute drive radius. Never mind the fact that they drove to Lake Nona and back TWICE that very same day, so they probably drove past 15 Publix stores. They suck. They just absolutely suck. Incompetence doesn't even begin to describe them.
Not to mention, they probably have him in a half day program since they said they are in a limited time frame when they do things while he’s at school.. so an hour pretty much to and from and a 4 hour program.

Reactions: 5
Not to mention, they probably have him in a half day program since they said they are in a limited time frame when they do things while he’s at school.. so an hour pretty much to and from and a 4 hour program.
Actually I’m pretty sure it’s full days. They talked about him having a hard time with the nap time since he gave up naps before starting school. Nap would be after lunch.

Reactions: 11
It's a full day program. He has to bring his own lunch and there is nap time. He most likely is there from 8/8:30-3pm.

Actually I’m pretty sure it’s full days. They talked about him having a hard time with the nap time since he gave up naps before starting school. Nap would be after lunch.
Oops, I didn't see that you had already replied!

Reactions: 7
It's a full day program. He has to bring his own lunch and there is nap time. He most likely is there from 8/8:30-3pm.

Oops, I didn't see that you had already replied!
That’s right! Thanks, friends 🧡 all their silliness blends together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I drive a Tesla so IDK anything really about other EVs and charging. Can other cars use the super chargers? Is there an adaptor? I think in almost 2 years we've used a super charger maybe 10 times and only see Teslas there so I really have no clue. BUT why didn't they just take the Tesla on this camping trip? Maybe even swapped out cars bc the Rivian was low. Give it time to charge and swap again on one of the many school runs.
There is a super charging station literally 1 mile away from Disney Springs. And then another like 3 miles down the road. And then a Wawa down the road w/charging.
I still don't understand the need to flex with the Rivian. They should have bought a hybrid/elec minivan for the family car so they can overpack allllll the things (except the food, hair brush and baby soap) and then used the Tesla as the daily driver. AND they can use EV parking with both cars still.

Reactions: 23
Some weirdo posted this in the FB group- said she spotted “the fam”, but no Jennbo to be seen. I do see J$ in a stroller that he is too big for and nanny Rose.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Are we sure they kept their Tesla? Or did they trade it in when they got the Rivian?
When they first started talking about the Rivian, Tim claimed that they were keeping the Tesla, however, we have not seen any evidence that they still own it. I personally think they'd be idiots for having 3 cars when they only have 1 driver. Even if they use the Volt for Nanny's driving.

A stan just posted they saw "the fam" at Disney Springs. It's a crappy picture, but Tim's body language to me is screaming, I'm done with this tit. And that's not Jenn pushing the stroller, right? Is this Sunday nanny? People are already saying it's creepy that they took a pic of them like this, so I'm going to pop some popcorn and watch the show.

Damn, I think it's gone already!

Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 1.05.20 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Awwww tit, I should’ve made it “Who wants to play with an Ollie in the box”

but I woke up at 1 AM and half asleep wrote out my title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another mukbang vlog with Tim ordering burgers....Wonder if J$ will get a bite.
Screenshot_20231029_171330_com.instagram.android_edit_419275988562583.jpg

*this is actually from a burger place in Bucharest. They do a 130lb burger they have to cut up with a saw. And one they literally ladle beer cheese over. Gross. #TrackerSnack

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Their channel will be dead and buried before then and both parasites will be working retail to pay the rent.
Honestly it would be the best thing for them for the channel to die but we all know they would go onto patreon an memberships before that, there's no way these two will ever work real jobs or not have nannies to watch their kids

Elementary school teacher here...school began at the end of August and I already have a student who has missed 8 days of school, for 2 trips. It's really hard for her to catch up. Her mom asked for work but it's truly not the same as we don't do worksheets all day long so she misses the discussions, stories, not to mention, the special classes like music, PE and art. Some kids have a hard time getting back into the school routine. Poor J, he never seems to have a regular routine.
I know myself how insanely hard it is to be missing school, 90% of my competitions were England which required me missing a Friday/Monday for travelling just about every week, some of the championships I'd be off Thurs/Tues since some started Friday nights an went till late Sunday, parents don't realise just how much it can really screw you up, my folks seen it as fine because I wasn't doing exams at the time an my teachers prepared work for me to take away ( I was allowed time off as it was classed as being a sport) an as much as I did manage to keep up with school an did pass my exams, I still missed out on so much, school project with friends I couldn't do an had to do alone because I wasn't going be there to partake, any group activities kids didn't want to have me because again I'd might miss a day they needed me, it actually become quite lonely doing things alone an trying keep up with work when your missing so much school was also stressful

They honestly won't do the kid any favours by missing out, it's not just the school work, it's the socialization, the hanging with friends, being part of a group, he will miss out on so much

• Heart
Reactions: 15
When they first started talking about the Rivian, Tim claimed that they were keeping the Tesla, however, we have not seen any evidence that they still own it. I personally think they'd be idiots for having 3 cars when they only have 1 driver. Even if they use the Volt for Nanny's driving.

A stan just posted they saw "the fam" at Disney Springs. It's a crappy picture, but Tim's body language to me is screaming, I'm done with this tit. And that's not Jenn pushing the stroller, right? Is this Sunday nanny? People are already saying it's creepy that they took a pic of them like this, so I'm going to pop some popcorn and watch the show.

Damn, I think it's gone already!

View attachment 2539407
It’s disgusting to me how many nanny’s they go through. It reminds me of the kardashians when Kim and Kourtney were eating lunch and had this discussion over Kim’s nanny being too aggressive with Kourtney’s son and Kourtney being in full on defense mode!! Kim saying to Kourtney “YOU CANT EVEN KEEP A NANNY” insinuating the Nannie’s aren’t problem it’s the mother. GIN AND DIM are the issue here. The fact no Stan sees that it’s beyond me. They’re disgusting for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.