The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has da baby always got a dummy/pacifier in his mouth? It won’t encourage speech and he’ll end up with teeth like Jenn. It’s in the name Jenn, it’s to pacify an upset baby, not something’s you stick in his mouth from dawn til dusk in the hope he won’t bother you. Ooops, forgot. You don’t see him from dawn til dusk anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So they lit the fire then dim and sloth went to the store. So they left nanny with Da Baby and having to supervise OGB around a fire? I was nervous watching OGB toasting the marshmallow on his own without a parent right by him.
looks like nanny rose isn’t staying over? They only had 5 hut dogs which the gluttons ate themselves so none for nanny and jinn had to look after her own Da Baby pet.

they need to teach J$ to close his mouth whilst eating. I don’t need to see a close up of the inside of his mouth full of half chewed hot dog 🤮

so sloth you claim that you don’t drink ever but can’t wait to go wine tasting? witch don’t pretend you are some kind of teetotal saint we have all seen the growing cork box and the vodka in the freezer.

I don’t understand why they would admit on screen that they are keeping J off school the next day to do activities at the campsite. There’s no need to even mention it? As far as viewers know that could just be a weekend?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I didn't get why she kept rubbing his butt instead of say, his back, but also, you're right, it very much is like a pet relationship. She rubs them or smothers them with kisses like they're her emotional support pets and she needs to self-soothe or look like she's being a mom.
When I am sitting in front of my TV my cat comes to me and wants me to pet his back. That's what this scene reminded me of.

She is scrolling in her phone, not paying any attention to her son (which is normally totally OK, everyone needs a break... But we'll she has endless breaks).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The Tim Tracker #151: 2 vacuous vagabonds make vids and voogs

@Princelover I am green with real envy….I LOVE Kenny Loggins. Was it so good?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Wait, so they pulled him out AGAIN for a Fort Wilderness day?
After just pulling him out for a week for the cruise?
But yet they SEND him to school while he's sick?

They are NOT impressing his teachers with their parenting skills.
In fact, his teachers are probably already rolling their eyes when they learn Jackson isn't coming that day...or week. 🙄

(why didn't they plan this Fort Wilderness tit around the teacher workday?)

Trackers may think it's "cute" now to do this but in 5, 10 years...

Jackson and Oliver are doomed.

Reactions: 27
Perfectly said. I haven’t logged anyones ages, but in passing posts it seems like the majority of us are in roughly the same age range, close to Dims. I’d be willing to bet most of us were self sufficient by the age of 9 and probably could have babysat another human being, alone.
They are definitely NOT GenXers. As an GenXer myself, they couldn’t hang. Yes we are very independent (hard workers as well) and also are very blunt, which as we know, the Trackers don’t tend to be. They seem to laugh it off (Jen) and bullshit their way into everything. Which is something our generation doesn’t do.
---
I’m a GenXer…born in the early 70s. (I still can’t believe I’m in my 50s now lol)
my fave records were Duran Duran…I still remember how hard it was to ride my 10 speed bike back from the record store with a new album lol.
but as @2020planner mentioned…dancing in the living room (and making sure you don’t jump too hard to skip your record)…was our free time. 🤣
Hello fellow GenXer! I Love Duran Duran as well! I have a funny story about Duran Duran. About 15 years ago I went to a Best Buy (when they sold CD’s then) and I was looking for Duran Duran greatest hits. I asked an employee (who looked about 18 at the time) if he knew where I could find it and when I asked about Duran Duran, he said, “Who is that?” That’s when I knew I was getting old (I was 33 at the time 😝) I told him, “You don’t know them, but I’m sure your parents do! 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
They are definitely NOT GenXers. As an GenXer myself, they couldn’t hang. Yes we are very independent (hard workers as well) and also are very blunt, which as we know, the Trackers don’t tend to be. They seem to laugh it off (Jen) and bullshit their way into everything. Which is something our generation doesn’t do.
---

Hello fellow GenXer! I Love Duran Duran as well! I have a funny story about Duran Duran. About 15 years ago I went to a Best Buy (when they sold CD’s then) and I was looking for Duran Duran greatest hits. I asked an employee (who looked about 18 at the time) if he knew where I could find it and when I asked about Duran Duran, he said, “Who is that?” That’s when I knew I was getting old (I was 33 at the time 😝) I told him, “You don’t know them, but I’m sure your parents do! 😉
I saw Duran Duran at Wembley arena in 1983. Fabulous!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The Tim Tracker #151: 2 vacuous vagabonds make vids and voogs

@Princelover I am green with real envy….I LOVE Kenny Loggins. Was it so good?
It was a great show! His voice is pretty much the same! I’ve been wanting to see him for years, so I was so happy to finally seeing him! ❤🎸

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just saw some pictures of Craig and Kylie on Instagram and it was the weirdest thing, they were at the Halloween party WITH their little boy who looked adorable in his costume. They also looked like they wanted to be there with him and everyone looked happy. I don't understand because from what I'm seeing on this channel you are supposed to go to the Halloween party without your offspring and look elated that they are not there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t know which Rivian they have, but Google says at minimum, it can go 270 miles on one full charge.

Why wouldn’t Tim have made sure it was fully charged before going to FW? (Seriously asking I know nothing about EVs)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's so hard you guyyzzz to plug in the Rivian when they're home because they have two kids and Dim has to hold Da Baby up while J4D is breastfeeding 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t know which Rivian they have, but Google says at minimum, it can go 270 miles on one full charge.

Why wouldn’t Tim have made sure it was fully charged before going to FW? (Seriously asking I know nothing about EVs)
Pretty much everything they do or don’t do at this point:

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I don't know anything about EVs, but...if they left the house with it fully charged on Monday (check in day) and drove to The Fort that's about 25 miles, a little more, but I'll use that as an easy number. Then back to get J$. 25 miles. Back to The Fort. 25 miles. That's 75+ miles just on Monday just traveling to/from school. The Live Disney Springs was on Wednesday, Oct 18th, that's the same day as the OH NO! We need to find a charger vlog. So assume 2--50 miles round trips or 100 or so miles at least on Tuesday. Then drop J$ off on Wednesday and drive back to WDW, another 50 miles before they started to look for the charger.

Now common sense, when they realized the car was low on Wednesday, after dropping J$ off, they should have just went home for an hour or so to recharge. Then done whatever mukbang vlog they wanted to do.

All this driving time---when did Jenn nurse Da Baby?!?! In case you didn't know, she's nursing the baby. Not sure of his name though, because she doesn't mention it ever.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Does Tim have a French manicure? 🤔 The tips of his nails are sooo white.

87AB2587-63E9-4289-9D44-E72CDC91AE6F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I feel like that Rivian is going to be a big part of their downfall. Have they even posted their "We got a Rivian" Vid yet?! Already the Rivian is a saboteur.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I didn't get why she kept rubbing his butt instead of say, his back, but also, you're right, it very much is like a pet relationship. She rubs them or smothers them with kisses like they're her emotional support pets and she needs to self-soothe or look like she's being a mom.
Only for the camera 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Wait, so they pulled him out AGAIN for a Fort Wilderness day?
After just pulling him out for a week for the cruise?
But yet they SEND him to school while he's sick?

They are NOT impressing his teachers with their parenting skills.
In fact, his teachers are probably already rolling their eyes when they learn Jackson isn't coming that day...or week. 🙄

(why didn't they plan this Fort Wilderness tit around the teacher workday?)

Trackers may think it's "cute" now to do this but in 5, 10 years...

Jackson and Oliver are doomed.
They are just showing J that school isn't that important an its totally fine to miss it an go on vacations, which right now isn't a big deal if it's only a preschool setting (I still think he should be in so he has stability an routine) but there's nothing massively important right now, that's not going be the case in years to come where missing school is going be damaging to him, he isn't going be able to come out when there's exams to prepare for or school projects to do which usually you have a partner or group for it, an am sure they will get pissed if he's not putting his far share of work into what they are doing

what are they going do when it's time for all that? J is already turning into a brat because of their parenting an he's only coming up 4, wait till he's 10 or 15, good luck trying to keep him in school then when you've taught him from age 3 it's perfectly fine to miss it

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.