The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, anyone else find it weird they pick J$ up from school say they're doing the normal school schedule and then at the end mention he's skipping school the next day. Something is not right there.

And why couldn't they have picked up groceries when they went to pickup J$. Idiots.
Ordered ahead online & just do the pickup

Reactions: 9
What's a Voog?

Oct 28, 2023 #TimTracker #fortwilderness #RVcamping
This is day 3 of our Disney's Fort Wilderness RV Camping trip! In this voog we head to Disney Springs for lunch and then head back to the fort for some fort activities! We make s'mores, ride the golf cart around and enjoy the beautiful scenery and weather that night! Big thank you to S'more Rentals for the golf cart during our stay!- https://www.smorerentals.com/
It's a vlog that refuses to just take the L.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What's a Voog?

Oct 28, 2023 #TimTracker #fortwilderness #RVcamping
This is day 3 of our Disney's Fort Wilderness RV Camping trip! In this voog we head to Disney Springs for lunch and then head back to the fort for some fort activities! We make s'mores, ride the golf cart around and enjoy the beautiful scenery and weather that night! Big thank you to S'more Rentals for the golf cart during our stay!- https://www.smorerentals.com/
It's short for "vooger" which is like a booger but from your vagina.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Screen Shot 2023-10-28 at 8.20.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-28 at 8.20.41 PM.png

This ignoramus sounds like they've never even been to "nutty" CA.
Screen Shot 2023-10-28 at 8.23.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-28 at 8.22.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-28 at 8.23.18 PM.png

I am surrounded by an overwhelming majority of Teslas every time I go out.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I'm in Texas and was on a road trip today and even saw a ton on Tesla charging stations and Teslas on the road. Now, it's not as prevalent here-especially in the rural parts but hybrids and EVs are making more of the road in the past five years than before.
---
So, I guess the two voogs a day has fallen through the wayside? Typical.

TT 151: Jenn Has Voogs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm in Texas and was on a road trip today and even saw a ton on Tesla charging stations and Teslas on the road. Now, it's not as prevalent here-especially in the rural parts but hybrids and EVs are making more of the road in the past five years than before.
---
So, I guess the two voogs a day has fallen through the wayside? Typical.

TT 151: Jenn Has Voogs
Also using the Bojos and their incompetence as a deciding factor on whether or not to buy an EV, as evidenced by a bunch of stans in the comments, means that these stans are too stupid and weren't ever seriously considering getting an EV anyway.

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure the Rivian was only bought for status as well as the stupid Tesla. Not sure about the history behind their Chevy. Didn't he though at one point have a gas guzzler? Ugh, they probably think there's one universal charger for all their vehicles.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So am I the only one that was pissed off that he is so self entitled he didn’t put the lid on his fire pit? The entire purpose of Disney allowing only the fire pits that have a fully enclosed lid is so ash doesn’t fly everywhere and start a fire, not once was that lid on that fire pit and ash was going everywhere, self entitled assholes

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
So am I the only one that was pissed off that he is so self entitled he didn’t put the lid on his fire pit? The entire purpose of Disney allowing only the fire pits that have a fully enclosed lid is so ash doesn’t fly everywhere and start a fire, not once was that lid on that fire pit and ash was going everywhere, self entitled assholes
I noticed it and it bothered me, but I already did a lot of complaining about the voog. 🤣 I also have a problem with how close J$ was standing to the fire and how far away everyone else was. We know they don’t tell him no. We know he doesn’t listen. Tim is so bleeping busy with the camera his reaction time would have been seriously delayed because he would have tried to video first, then protect the camera, THEN take care of his kid standing next to a piping hot fire pit. Jenn is a bleeping sloth. Someone needed to be standing directly next to him properly supervising.

Reactions: 20
I noticed it and it bothered me, but I already did a lot of complaining about the voog. 🤣 I also have a problem with how close J$ was standing to the fire and how far away everyone else was. We know they don’t tell him no. We know he doesn’t listen. Tim is so bleeping busy with the camera his reaction time would have been seriously delayed because he would have tried to video first, then protect the camera, THEN take care of his kid standing next to a piping hot fire pit. Jenn is a bleeping sloth. Someone needed to be standing directly next to him properly supervising.
Whoops Jackson learned about fire today. -Ginn 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
crappy people do what crappy people do. Ugh, she is so trashy and she doesn't even realize it.

Reactions: 13
The Rivian is a bigger vehicle with a much bigger battery than the Tesla. It uses a lot more power to drive it. Tim better get used to knowing where the closest charger is at all times.

• Haha
The Rivian is a bigger vehicle with a much bigger battery than the Tesla. It uses a lot more power to drive it. Tim better get used to knowing where the closest charger is at all times.
My bet is the Rivian will be sitting amongst the other unwanted toys and vehicles on its own island of misfits of toys by this time next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But was it a PRINCESS TEA PARTY? Cause that's how you really bond with your children!! 😉

Recap of what's happened:

And a good-sized quake happened while I was typing this comment out. 😅
There was an earthquake? You are in California too right? I was in Inglewood last night to see Lenny Loggins and I don’t feel anything around the time you posted. 🤔
---
I really want her to experience a quake while she's out here next time so it freaks her out and she never returns. Bonus points if they're staying "on a hill" again.

I wonder if this one was shallow! My building is built well so I don't feel the usual mild quakes as often as my last place which was really old and on the top floor, but this one was pretty noticeable. Go figure the alert didn't go out for this one but went out last week for some far away quake!
Ok it was up north, I’m sorry @Quasimodo, I thought you were in Southern California.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
How do the stans watch these videos and continue to worship them?

Tim - "I could have planned this out better." <----This should be the new logo for them just change it from "I" to "We."

I don't get it either. They are praised, but just come across as idiots.

• Haha
IMG_20231029_094019.jpg

Jenn is petting da baby is if it is some pet.... And it's bothering so much that they still not calling him by his name 😞

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2538481

Jenn is petting da baby is if it is some pet.... And it's bothering so much that they still not calling him by his name 😞
I didn't get why she kept rubbing his butt instead of say, his back, but also, you're right, it very much is like a pet relationship. She rubs them or smothers them with kisses like they're her emotional support pets and she needs to self-soothe or look like she's being a mom.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.