The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a weird, manic Target trip. And WTF with this thumbnail?? How is this eye catching for your viewers? You don’t have a cat…nor do you open this up.
View attachment 2532350
Because Jenn is just a sight to behold :rolleyes: The look of her faded hair underneath the florescent lights of Target coupled by the straps of her backpack is almost too much to bear.

giphy.gif

---
I just don’t understand why people would be interested in watching a video of these idiots wander around a Target for over 15 minutes.

And I know the Stans will shout that this is them hard at work, so that’s why they leave the baby home with the nanny. But it’s just sad that they are constantly so happy whooping it up without their miracle kids.

And I really do hope they are feeling the financial pinch and that’s why they are churning out this crappy content.
What's sad is if they are that desperate for content they could've done a home vlog that consisted on other tit besides Target with the holiday coming up like decorating Ft. Pampers I'm sure it doesn't need much with all the cobwebs to have the mice feel like they're living in a real haunted house but maybe they could get an inflatable or whatever at Lowes while 6 App Jenny wonders why her six seater golf cart isn't available. Hell, they could got to some fall festival or something with the Dick and his family. I'm sure it would be wholesomely exploitive 🤮 The Dick may even wear his very own Disney booty butt costume and get Dim's attention for more than three seconds of screen time. Honestly, I'm surprised that guy has not been tit canned yet-though the two second appearance in the RV video said a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You'd think with the first baby Ginn would have remembered when you ask a baby a bunch of questions and they don't know how to talk, THEY WILL NOT bleeping ANSWER YOU SO STOP ASKING THE SAME DAMN QUESTION REPEATEDLY.

She's always the furthest away from Da Baby during meals.

*Buddy's watching his tablet as usual and not eating his rice*
Ginn: Buddy loves eating rice!

Can you imagine telling a nanny you need her to watch your baby so both parents can go loiter in Target and eat pickle chips in their fugly rivan?

It's like as time goes on, they become more developmentally-stunted.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Promise isn’t terrible. She does hang out with Nate, Kristin (wrightdownmsinstreet) and the rest of the Kingdom Krew though, so you know hit that goes 🙄

She recently had to start cutting gluten out of her diet so is trying to order gluten free food at the parks. Which can definitely be helpful for those with gluten allergies planning their park visits.

I just got a recommendation for a video from some YouTuber named promise hope, and it was her ordering everything on the menu at Woody’s lunchbox. No I didn’t watch it but honestly what the duck is wrong with these freaking Youtubers? Why are they such gluttons? Who wants to watch that I don’t get it. Not only that but Woodys lunchbox has been open for a long time now people have already seen reviews on everything that’s there.

Reactions: 6
She can’t light a fire in a fire pit? Like seriously? Isn’t it human nature? Like preprogrammed for survival? I know some people probably never did it before, but my god, common sense would help you figure it out. It ain’t hard. I’m sure they got a bbq lighter. It’s not like she’s rubbing sticks together. She really can’t function. I get up each morning and light the fire for our furnace and manage to get two kids to school 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I mean, sure, only because you may have gotten evicted out of Ft Pampers by then for causing a biohazardous hoarding situation. She's so freaking delusional.
View attachment 2531541

Sure, let's leave the sharp knife right next to Buddy who has no problem reaching for whatever he wants on a table, including Dimmy's fries.
View attachment 2531552

Ginn gets all this meat for herself + cole slaw + mashed potatoes. She said later she wishes there was more meat on the ribs. Well, I guess that pig wasn't built like you Ginn.
View attachment 2531556

Da Baby is completely missing during dinner (and well, missing in general). Where'd they stick the poor thing and Nanny Rosé?

Ginn said she had "BIG plans" to cook tonight, but "the night got away from us". 🫠 Maybe if you didn't spend 60 minutes talking about your stupid giant golf cart...

They say the AC is great but they both still look like they're sitting in a sauna.
View attachment 2531592

Ginn says tomorrow night she wants to light a fire. Dim says he'll be partying at MK. Ginn is scared of lighting a bleeping fire in the pit on her own (witch, it's not like you have to rub a bunch of sticks together and scrape some flint like it's Survivor), so she says never mind, no fire tomorrow night. She seriously can't do anything. Ginn says she can't wait to explore the area tomorrow during the day. You know, while Buddy is in school ("we planned this trip before Buddy got enrolled in school!" which sounds like school was a desperate idea of theirs....).
@Quasimodo I’m just catching up and I see I posted the same pic about them retiring. Great minds think alike!! 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thoughts on the Target vlog:

They have let J get so spoiled he won’t eat chicken with basic ass bbq sauce. If he doesn’t like that she could have made him a thigh with nothing on it. But instead they allow him to be the boss and they feed him plain white rice, super for the kids blood sugar. No protein, no veggies, just plain rice. God they suck at parenting.

Did anyone else notice the irony when Jenn was on the couch talking about how Target will put out some other crap like Lewis to try to capitalize on the one viral thing. She said “they are going to try too hard.” I find that rich coming from someone who spends grotesque amounts of money doing the same thing over and over trying to recapture the days when they were living high on Disneys media list. She has zero self awareness
---
Ate they on another stay cation...?

Picture just posted on the fb page
Clementines beach I think is Fort Wilderness

Reactions: 21
Live action Beauty & The Beast right there.... she has turned into one hell of a Beast, I would not be caught dead looking like that in pilublic 😳

Jenn needs to take note of the lady in the photo. She has a nice dress on THAT FITS and her hair and skin look great.
---
Did not have time to update my prior post. I found it funny that Jenn thought the S'mores kit was a steal at $10 and Tim snarkily got on her saying they could have gotten it cheaper someplace else. Which is true. Since they don't plan. They could have gotten it at Walmart, sorry, Target for around $6.00 for everything.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Maybe it's me because I don't know target very well, we sometimes go to a retail park when we are over an there's a target there which to me feels a bit like our the range

But would two people who are "set for life" be constantly hanging around there? If you were so set for life wouldn't you want to go to a more higher tier of shop? I feel like target would be around the middle tier of shops with Walmart below it (of course nothing wrong with Walmart, I actually preferred there when I was over plus it used to be partnered with our Asda which I normally go too) an then there would be places above target

I just don't get why they are so obsessed with (what looks to me) a regular middle class shop when they are constantly flexing about how set for life they are, perhaps money isn't good enough for the top brand shops for daily shopping

Reactions: 16
Live action Beauty & The Beast right there.... she has turned into one hell of a Beast, I would not be caught dead looking like that in pilublic 😳
If Tim’s got any sense (which he hasn’t) he would tell people that’s him and his wife and some fat bird that’s been stalking him.
And I see Jackson in the background, banned from the photo, looking his usual happy, well adjusted self when he’s near his parents

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe it's me because I don't know target very well, we sometimes go to a retail park when we are over an there's a target there which to me feels a bit like our the range

But would two people who are "set for life" be constantly hanging around there? If you were so set for life wouldn't you want to go to a more higher tier of shop? I feel like target would be around the middle tier of shops with Walmart below it (of course nothing wrong with Walmart, I actually preferred there when I was over plus it used to be partnered with our Asda which I normally go too) an then there would be places above target

I just don't get why they are so obsessed with (what looks to me) a regular middle class shop when they are constantly flexing about how set for life they are, perhaps money isn't good enough for the top brand shops for daily shopping
For a "discount" store Target does have higher end stuff compared to Walmart. I do like Target paper towels compared to other store brands or even name brand paper towels and their store brand TP is OK. I go to Walmart as it is cheaper for stuff in general and I've been buying TP at BJ's (you still have to watch pricing there too. Not sure if they have BJ's in the UK. I think you have CostCo).

They are just bored. Why else show cat and dog advent calendars if you don't have a pet? I have a cat and dog (they are 1/2 Jewish, 1/2 Christian, LOL) and I don't even look for Hanukah or Christmas stuff for them. If I wanted to get them treats for anything, I'd just get them treats. They don't care if it is Menorah or Santa shaped. They seemed to show more interest in pet stuff than their own kids.

Reactions: 13
For a "discount" store Target does have higher end stuff compared to Walmart. I do like Target paper towels compared to other store brands or even name brand paper towels and their store brand TP is OK. I go to Walmart as it is cheaper for stuff in general and I've been buying TP at BJ's (you still have to watch pricing there too. Not sure if they have BJ's in the UK. I think you have CostCo).

They are just bored. Why else show cat and dog advent calendars if you don't have a pet? I have a cat and dog (they are 1/2 Jewish, 1/2 Christian, LOL) and I don't even look for Hanukah or Christmas stuff for them. If I wanted to get them treats for anything, I'd just get them treats. They don't care if it is Menorah or Santa shaped. They seemed to show more interest in pet stuff than their own kids.
I definitely wasn't hating on target, I actually don't mind it, am just surprised these two who blast money would constantly be in there, I'd have imagined they would only want to be seen in the higher up stores, am not sure what's higher than target, over here we have Waitrose which I'd say is amongst the top with Marks an Spencers (both places are frequently used by celebs) so I'd have imagined since these two who think they are celebs would only want to be seen shopping in those types of stores

I do agree with you that they are fishing for content with target, if they aren't on a numerous vacation then they literally do not know what to film, Orlando has a ton of stuff but they are too lazy to plan anything or do a lot of the stuff around Orlando, so they have to resort to filming in target just to grab content

Haven't heard of BJs but we do have a Costco which you can get a membership for so long as you work for a service

Reactions: 6
Ate they on another stay cation...?

Picture just posted on the fb page
This is at Ft Wilderness, so probably from last week and the stan doesn't post pics of where she's at while she's on vacation (smart choice).

I'm guessing the two vids a day again is trying to compensate for the 30day view number that is still in the toilet. Churning out more (boring) videos isn't going to make more people watch, morons. You are stuck with the stans that you have and the haters like us who enjoy a good train wreck.

Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 7.17.59 AM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 18
@Quasimodo We are physically fine, thank you.
Emotionally, mentally? No.
This is the worst thing that has ever happened in my state, he went after people he knew would be vulnerable. He attacked children. It was kid's night at the bowling alley. He's still at large. It's monstrous.
Nobody really knows anything. They've called off school for everyone. We're a tiny state- everyone is connected.
I am distraught
My heart breaks

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Also guys, despite it being “so hot here all the time” - Tim, people in Florida do in fact wear matching pajamas.
Did Tim forget they went to target to get Jackson pants because it was “cold”
Pick a lane!

Jenn is really struggling with the fact that Oliver actually exists.
jackson Jackson Jackson Jackson
---
The 3 of them will take a family photo in matching PJ’s.
oliver will have either a separate color. Or will be off to the side with nanny because he “hates it” (Jenn more than likely)

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m sensing Jenn is going off in a different direction now vid-wise, with the pet calendar and pet toy for da baby. She obviously feels more of an affinity with animals than people, especially her own children. Which probably explains why she’s turned into such a dog. Woof 😖

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
@Quasimodo We are physically fine, thank you.
Emotionally, mentally? No.
This is the worst thing that has ever happened in my state, he went after people he knew would be vulnerable. He attacked children. It was kid's night at the bowling alley. He's still at large. It's monstrous.
Nobody really knows anything. They've called off school for everyone. We're a tiny state- everyone is connected.
I am distraught
My heart breaks
I’m relieved you are physically okay 💙
Sending you hugs from my coast to yours and thinking of my favorite state on the other side.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m thinking there must be a Target viewer base out there that they are trying to tap into. She’s desperately trying to get them back in the algorithm by manically posting anything and everything that might’ve brought them views/subscribers in the past. Hate-watching has even become more boring now and I find myself watching less and less.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.