The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do as well, especially since we don't have a theme park here but I feel like Disney could easily afford to have their own "vlogger" an do a proper production around the parks, I'd much rather watch Disney themselves an know am getting up to date official statements than these vloggers that get half a story an then make up the rest because they can't be bothered to look into anything, it would also be better for the guests since Disney isn't going to take away spaces from others for events for those who are there on a once in a lifetime vacation or stand in front of kids at parades or fireworks etc an at least you'd get warning you were going be on film as well, instead of creepy booty butt loving dim filming your arse in a swimsuit

I know it will never happen but I just wish theme parks would do their own vlogs, I'd be happy watching an official park member film an show things
I agree, I’d be fine with Disney’s official videos. Or if they did want to let vloggers in, let them in before the parks open. That’s how news programs/tv shows do it here. Make them register as actual media and treat them as such.

Reactions: 12
Two simple explanations for them shopping at Target:
1. It is relatively nearby their house. They are lazy.
2. Target allows them to video or at least doesn't tell them to stop. Most retailers do not want videos made in their stores for a variety of reasons.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I agree, I’d be fine with Disney’s official videos. Or if they did want to let vloggers in, let them in before the parks open. That’s how news programs/tv shows do it here. Make them register as actual media and treat them as such.
I'd only be fine with them getting in the park before guests if they had to have a media pass for it an the pass was 2x the price of tickets, I certainly wouldn't be happy as a paying guest knowing that vloggers got into a empty park all because they were "vlogging" at that stage I'd be calling myself a vlogger to get the benefits 😅

But I do agree that it would be better for Disney to do it themselves, it would of course be bias but you'd get a much better quality vlog

Reactions: 10
I would love to watch high-quality update videos from the Disney Parks themselves. I don’t know why they don’t do that. They’re a film studio for crying out loud.

Instead they let this pack of unattractive buffoons do it for them with their shaky cameras. We haven’t been back to WDW since before the pandemic and every video I watch from these people makes me less interested in ever returning.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Daily Reminders to Tim and Jenn:

1. You have two sons

2. It is Oct. 26th.
-26 comes before 31, which is that Halloween day

See you all tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd only be fine with them getting in the park before guests if they had to have a media pass for it an the pass was 2x the price of tickets, I certainly wouldn't be happy as a paying guest knowing that vloggers got into a empty park all because they were "vlogging" at that stage I'd be calling myself a vlogger to get the benefits 😅

But I do agree that it would be better for Disney to do it themselves, it would of course be bias but you'd get a much better quality vlog
Maybe make it so you have to be incorporated and not just an LLC?

Reactions: 2
Ate they on another stay cation...?

Picture just posted on the fb page
Noticed in this pix that J$ just dropped his shoes and socks on the ground - there is no discipline or manners for this child it seems. At 4 years old (next month), he should be able to 'place' his shoes and socks down and not just 'leave them anywhere' - just my 1/2 cents worth. But we can't expect much since he doesn't know the word "NO" in his life. Maybe he got another Hot Wheel for this?

@TawdryT - sending prayers your way - 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Noticed in this pix that J$ just dropped his shoes and socks on the ground - there is no discipline or manners for this child it seems. At 4 years old (next month), he should be able to 'place' his shoes and socks down and not just 'leave them anywhere' - just my 1/2 cents worth. But we can't expect much since he doesn't know the word "NO" in his life. Maybe he got another Hot Wheel for this?

That’s a joke right? He is not yet 4, outside, with motor planning issues…

Reactions: 7
Here’s a pic for the leaf peepers here. On our way to Maryland for a hockey tournament for my little one. My older son didn’t want to come with us and miss his own game and practices. So for tonight only he’ll be home alone overnight. This will be a 1st. So we let our neighbor know and our cop friend in the neighborhood as well as grandparents. My ex husband lives way too far to get him to school on time but he is picking him up after school tomorrow. And while I’m nervous, he’s a responsible self sufficient kid who’s never been in trouble. I think he’ll handle way better than Gin. Shocking, he can cook for himself when he wants to .
IMG_8509.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

It makes me wonder how he acts at school, I know it's a bit more relaxed than a public school but they will still expect kids to pick up after themselves, would the school allow this? Or maybe this is why the slackers got called in a while ago, kids this age act the same both at home an school, they don't really change behaviours much because they don't understand yet that places have different standards, makes me wonder if he's just going into school an dumping tit everywhere an walking away from it an the staffs having to pick it back up

My neice is 3 in Jan an knows coats get hung up, shoes get put in the shoe box, toys get put away once finished with etc an that behaviour is mimicked at nursery because right now home an nursery aren't different to her, even when she comes to me she knows these things because to her that's what you do with your stuff
---
Here’s a pic for the leaf peepers here. On our way to Maryland for a hockey tournament for my little one. My older son didn’t want to come with us and miss his own game and practices. So for tonight only he’ll be home alone overnight. This will be a 1st. So we let our neighbor know and our cop friend in the neighborhood as well as grandparents. My ex husband lives way too far to get him to school on time but he is picking him up after school tomorrow. And while I’m nervous, he’s a responsible self sufficient kid who’s never been in trouble. I think he’ll handle way better than Gin. View attachment 2533088
I hope he manages fine, am sure he will do great, we do home alone nights from 16 in my fam (16 is officially classed as adult) an it can be a bit nerve wracking first time so hope you are able to relax an enjoy the hockey tournament, good luck to your son

Reactions: 7
Tim was super annoying to me in this vlog. He walked around Target trying to be funny and he just came off as more of an asshole. What an insufferable prick.

Jackson did not like Jenn’s bbq chicken. He said it was too spicy and he had to drink water because she made it too spicy. 🤣
Another way Ginn shows her ‘motherly instinct’ (not), considering her child’s tolerance for spice is not for her. It’s all about what she likes. Mothers would prepare the chicken for their child, then add more spice for themself!

Reactions: 23
The Trackholes are forever going to be tied to Disney for their existence. They every so often throw in a home vlog, shopping vlog or vlogs from other local attractions. Those other vlogs get tit views, case in point is Gatorland. The views for Gatorland would be more representative of a channel with 100K subscribers than a channel with 9 times that amount. The only time they get decent views is when "Disney" is in the title of the vlog, which I love because Disney doesn't want anything to do with them now. They will never recapture the glory days that were pre-pandemic where all of their top viewed videos are from. No one outside of their psychotic stans gives two shits about their lifestyle vlogs and #homemovies. YouTube is over saturated with vloggers from all areas of content, there is so much more competition that people watch others now vs when TTT was the only game in town. But I also think there is YouTube fatigue among vloggers and viewers. Vloggers are running out of new content thus the constant repeated rehashing of places they have been. Viewers are also burned out watching the same old drivel that keeps being put out by these so called creators. I know I watch maybe 3 or 4 vloggers now vs maybe 10 or so a few years back as I just have no interest.

Reactions: 14
Eh, I'm going to give them a pass on the shoe thing. How I envisioned this scene is that they were on the sand playing and walked up to the picnic tables so J$ can sit and put on his shoes Can you picture either Tim or Jenn crouching down in the sand to help put his shoes on? I also don't see J$ sitting on the sand to put his shoes on himself given his sensory issues...he would need the picnic table to sit and wipe off his feet. I'm imagining that J$ was sitting on the bench where his shoes are when the stan interrupted them for the photo and J$ getting pissed off and walking away from his posing parents...pun intended. Tim and Jenn still suck, but I give them a pass on the shoes next to the picnic table.

Another way Ginn shows her ‘motherly instinct’ (not), considering her child’s tolerance for spice is not for her. It’s all about what she likes. Mothers would prepare the chicken for their child, then add more spice for themself!
If she's telling the truth though, it was just Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce, so it wasn't actually spicy. My kids went through a thing where anything with any sort of stronger flavor/sauce was spicy. They really didn't know what spicy was and I think it's the same with J$. He heard Jenn talk about spicy and how Tim doesn't like spicy, J$ didn't like the BBQ sauce so he used the word spicy to describe it. Something like BBQ chicken is really easy to make a non-sauced piece for your kid. They finally give him real-actual food that they themselves are eating and they don't prepare it in a basic way so he'd like it. They really do suck at parenting. Heck, they call seltzer water spicy, they don't even use the term spicy appropriately.

Reactions: 21
OMG, the bleep actually says during their couch confessional, "the reason we don't go to Target often - it probably seems like we go often - but we really don't - you CANNOT go to Target without spending way too much money". (is that a problem for "set for life" people?)

Dim's face cause he seems to not even be aligned with her complete bullshit:
View attachment 2532324

And of course she's picking at her teeth as usual. BUY SOME FLOSS FROM TARGET YOU GROSS witch.
View attachment 2532326

Ginn said she found a recipe for CELERY. Seriously what are they smoking, because it's murdering the two brain cells they collectively had.
Does she just eat 24/7 that causes her to pick her nasty teeth with her tongue?!

Reactions: 11
Ate they on another stay cation...?

Picture just posted on the fb page
I love how many people are asking the Stan where Dolliver was (she has not replied yet).

Honestly I’m not trying to make fun of anyone’s body, but Ginn’s toes are so strangely long. And how are her ankles supporting that body?!

• Haha
I love how many people are asking the Stan where Dolliver was (she has not replied yet).

Honestly I’m not trying to make fun of anyone’s body, but Ginn’s toes are so strangely long. And how are her ankles supporting that body?!
She also looks like she's 6 months pregnant in that photo. She needs to stay away from those unisex t-shirts and burn the bike shorts, they aren't flattering on her body style. She's in the public eye, if she's going to appear in videos put out to 900k people and take public photos, she should dress appropriately.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.