The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree 100%
Sometimes there is speculation that Tim must be getting sick of her, he must be tired of how lazy she is, etc but I always disagree with that because if he was sick of it, he would put a stop to it. Instead, he continues to let her be absolutely lazy and useless and he enables her lies.
And I caught that moment on the latest cruise when they were walking down the hall after brunch and Dim referred to her as “ look
Agree 100%
Sometimes there is speculation that Tim must be getting sick of her, he must be tired of how lazy she is, etc but I always disagree with that because if he was sick of it, he would put a stop to it. Instead, he continues to let her be absolutely lazy and useless and he enables her lies.
And I caught that moment on the latest cruise when Dim said as they walked down the hall with Ginn after Palo, “look at this pretty girl” or something close to that. I lol-ed
---
Tin: You can order as many entrees as you want. You can order the entire menu they said.
Jin: Can you take anything to go?
Brunch @ Palo under the basketball court
Jake's mom's lasagna
Parmasean chicken
strawberry waffle
pizza (Jin set aside the leftover piece to have "just in case she's eating the next course and wishes she had some more of the pizza.")
ham and cheese frattata
drink with glitter
ice tea
dyson plugged in next to them
antipasti: with pork neck (not Jenn's)
heirloom tomato soup
breadbowl
zucchini frattata
calzone
pancakes
muffin with nutella
almond croissant
berry puff pastry
oat blueberry muffin
warm amaretto chocolate fondant
lemoncello tort
Dinner (Palo delivered to room)
bread basket
caprese
arugula salad
Piquant Dover Sole deboned in room
paccheri (lamb stew)
green salad
tenderloin with potatoes
Chocolate SouffléView attachment 2532235
Yep‼ I think that was the moment when Dim asked us to look at this pretty girl👆🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
They are at Target as usual and Tim sees a giant bag of candy and talks about how expensive it is. He then says “but it is 25% off.” Jenn asks if they should buy it but then adds, “just for us, not for the kids.” These two are completely gluttonous. It’s truly disgusting.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Imagine being this bored with your life that you just routinely go to Target for shits and giggles and think it's worth including "we ate pickle chips!" in the bleeping description.
Screen Shot 2023-10-25 at 8.18.49 PM.png

They just now have realized Buddy has no long pants that fit him? And they're going to Target without him to find pants? Shouldn't you bleeping bring the kid to TRY THE bleeping PANTS?

Screen Shot 2023-10-25 at 8.20.30 PM.png

---
They are at Target as usual and Tim sees a giant bag of candy and talks about how expensive it is. He then says “but it is 25% off.” Jenn asks if they should buy it but then adds, “just for us, not for the kids.” These two are completely gluttonous. It’s truly disgusting.
"not for the kids" makes even less sense because one of your children is SIX MONTHS OLD ANYWAY YOU bleep. Obviously he's not going to be bleeping eating candy, though with these two, I suppose it's possible.
---
Ginn is blabbing about Buddy's first Christmas and having matching pajamas - no wait, she messed up on her "core" memory, they were sweaters - and Dim cuts in with "It'll be O's first Christmas" and Ginn interrupts him to say it was sweaters not pajamas. Like she doesn't give one duck about Da Baby at all. Been there done that, she's so over it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Tim was super annoying to me in this vlog. He walked around Target trying to be funny and he just came off as more of an asshole. What an insufferable prick.

Jackson did not like Jenn’s bbq chicken. He said it was too spicy and he had to drink water because she made it too spicy. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why are they always SO surprised by "unseasonable" cold weather? It's so bleeping bizarre to me. You can check temps like 10 days in advance and at least get an idea of the outlook. It sure would help if 1) they didn't have a shopping addiction and 2) they didn't gain pounds upon pounds every year that prevents them from buying more one-time use winter wear.

They've picked up like 30 outfits before Ginn realizes they need a cart and they "always do this" (forgetting to get a cart). JFC, I can't.

There are seriously so many other productive things they could be doing instead of yet again loitering in Target for the billionth time. Clean your bleeping house. Exercise. Meal prep. GO TO THERAPY. Sign up for a class. Garden. Volunteer. They apparently have nothing to do all day like everyone else and they waste it away at bleeping Target like middle schoolers hanging out waiting for their mommy to pick up them after school. Pathetic.

Mighty big dreams you got there Dakota.
Screen Shot 2023-10-25 at 8.40.26 PM.png

You can see Dim's moobs and 6-month pregnant belly even all the way in the back of the shot.
Screen Shot 2023-10-25 at 8.42.40 PM.png

---
Ginn is telling us how to make salad. Rule #1 Ginn, if you're going to do a pretend cooking show, for the love of goats, it's not goat'S cheese, it's just GOAT cheese (chevre if you want to pretend to be fake bougie). The cheese is made from goat milk, it does not belong to a goat.

And then she won't stop gushing about chicken thighs manically. STFU.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Expensive? I bet it was cheaper than a ticket for MNSSHP, where in his mind you get 'free' candy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
OMG, the bleep actually says during their couch confessional, "the reason we don't go to Target often - it probably seems like we go often - but we really don't - you CANNOT go to Target without spending way too much money". (is that a problem for "set for life" people?)

Dim's face cause he seems to not even be aligned with her complete bullshit:
Screen Shot 2023-10-25 at 8.51.21 PM.png

And of course she's picking at her teeth as usual. BUY SOME FLOSS FROM TARGET YOU GROSS witch.
Screen Shot 2023-10-25 at 8.53.03 PM.png

Ginn said she found a recipe for CELERY. Seriously what are they smoking, because it's murdering the two brain cells they collectively had.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
My cat who has 1/4 of a brain cell (he is so dumb but such a sweetie) is more intelligent than these 2 morons put together

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
OMG, the bleep actually says during their couch confessional, "the reason we don't go to Target often - it probably seems like we go often - but we really don't - you CANNOT go to Target without spending way too much money". (is that a problem for "set for life" people?)

Dim's face cause he seems to not even be aligned with her complete bullshit:
View attachment 2532324

And of course she's picking at her teeth as usual. BUY SOME FLOSS FROM TARGET YOU GROSS witch.
View attachment 2532326

Ginn said she found a recipe for CELERY. Seriously what are they smoking, because it's murdering the two brain cells they collectively had.
That robe of hers is Target red. 🥴

I think she is always picking her teeth because she is ALWAYS eating, including right before they film any segment. How is she not on 600 lb life yet?

"Some of you guys mentioned that we should take a trip to Texas and visit Dr Now. I don't even know who that is!! (fake laugh)"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ginn (who can't stop licking her lips even more than usual) says she's going to try to do 2 "vids" a day for a little bit. Is this like when she said October was going to be "normal"? Does she ever get tired of her own bullshit?

And she says "home vlogs are my favorite thing to do". 🫠

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh my god the desperation with these uploads. The channel is done. They are in no way going to get their views back up after these monotonous trips to target and the same trips over and over and over. Wake up bojos! You have nobody to blame but yourselves. Jen is trying to get the algorithm back but it’s gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ugh, two pieces of drivel today? Ugh. Do I even want to bother? Not really. Do I need help falling asleep? Yes. Thoughts to come.

RV:
  • Had to be comped with that stupid tour of the RV and I may have barely paid attention/skipped the stupid tour
  • Is this with a different RV company? I didn't feel like going back to their last camping adventure :rolleyes:
  • Did hear them complain about how their new rental was "smaller" than their one before :rolleyes:
  • Jenny Six Seater Still has her golf cart obsession and is still a bleep
  • Why is the Dick here? Doesn't he have his handmaiden and props to take care of or is she brokering babies again?
  • There he goes with the buffet again. What a loser.
  • Brought OG's food meaning it was too 'spensive to feed him at Disney World. Bet the nanny took him home when they were done shooting this.
  • Also, was Dim wearing that shirt in his Halloween video party video? I don't remember him wearing it. The whole timeline seems fucked up.
  • She was not left a lone with two kids in a trailer.
Ugh, will post my thoughts when I get through the Target slog.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a weird, manic Target trip. And WTF with this thumbnail?? How is this eye catching for your viewers? You don’t have a cat…nor do you open this up.
469CC801-DDCD-40A9-B35C-4D40642F8A37.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Home Slog Thoughts:
  • They mention munkbangs so much now. I halfway suspect they are being sponsored by some weird feeder.
  • Didn't realize the pickle things were suppose to be salad toppers :rolleyes:
  • Ugh, annoying "Christmas is Starting" now song sung for the first time this year. In my head I may have changed the lyrics to "Viewers are Going Down" or "Poverty is starting Now".
  • Sorry Lake Nona Target customers. Tracker grease is all over the merch.
  • Seriously, I went to Target with my sister the other day we probably spent a quarter of the time the Trackers did and did not fondle over the seasonal hand soap
  • White balsamic vinegar is easy enough to find. We had it in my food desert city at HEB which is probably on par with their Publix.
  • Go OG Buddy for hating the hag's cooking
  • OG Buddy picked up on Granny Bojo's disdainful looks at the hag.
  • Hey Jenn I made a similar salad and it took me five minutes to make and there is really no "right" way to make it you, dingbat. Personally I just get an apple, some crasins, arugula, and goat cheese with some nuts and throw it together. Oh, and I make me own bleeping dressing by using a cookbook-Mandy's Gourmet Salads you should try it since you like to pretend you like salads. They even have some recipes for chocolate chip cookies that your dipshit husband would probably like too.
  • Jenn loves doing home vlogs because they allow her to be lazy and pretend that she's trying out for The Next Food Network Star-her theme would be lazy ass wife who can't cook.
And since I hate That Christmas is Starting Now Crap so much:

TTT 151: Poverty is Starting Now

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I just don’t understand why people would be interested in watching a video of these idiots wander around a Target for over 15 minutes.

And I know the Stans will shout that this is them hard at work, so that’s why they leave the baby home with the nanny. But it’s just sad that they are constantly so happy whooping it up without their miracle kids.

And I really do hope they are feeling the financial pinch and that’s why they are churning out this crappy content.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.