The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sensing Jenn is going off in a different direction now vid-wise, with the pet calendar and pet toy for da baby. She obviously feels more of an affinity with animals than people, especially her own children. Which probably explains why she’s turned into such a dog. Woof 😖

If she entered an ugly dog content, she win for actually being an ugly dog vs. an actual "ugly" dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And no I did not crop her head- this was the shot she was recording. Happy Thursday morning y’all 🤢

Reactions: 5
I’m thinking there must be a Target viewer base out there that they are trying to tap into. She’s desperately trying to get them back in the algorithm by manically posting anything and everything that might’ve brought them views/subscribers in the past. Hate-watching has even become more boring now and I find myself watching less and less.
Target (and Costco) reels show up on my instagram and TikTok all the time, but they highlight the cool things they have right now in a short and sweet way. Nobody watching Target reels want to see two 40 year olds fondling things at Target and saying things like they are stoned out of their minds. It's interesting to me that Tim doesn't use his Kermit the Frog voice when he does these Target vids, he's his old OneChainz self.

I can't even get through this Target trip they are so obnoxious. Complaining about the mix of candy? You do realize those giant bags of candy are to give away to Trick or Treaters, not for your personal consumption, assholes? There's a non chocolate variety for the kids who don't want chocolate.

Jenn is all impressed with black Santa in the wheelchair. :rolleyes: Ironic, since they are bleeping racists and we all know how they suggested wheelchair use to cheat the system at Universal.

"That was a good H sound" to Da Baby makes me wonder if J$ is getting speech therapy. Seems like an odd thing to say to a 6 month old and Jenn has never commented on anyone's sounds before.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
They are at Target as usual and Tim sees a giant bag of candy and talks about how expensive it is. He then says “but it is 25% off.” Jenn asks if they should buy it but then adds, “just for us, not for the kids.” These two are completely gluttonous. It’s truly disgusting.
LMAO I thought “not for us, for the Halloween kids” wtf was I thinking 😂
---
Ginn (who can't stop licking her lips even more than usual) says she's going to try to do 2 "vids" a day for a little bit. Is this like when she said October was going to be "normal"? Does she ever get tired of her own bullshit?

And she says "home vlogs are my favorite thing to do". 🫠
So she truly does not understand the algorithm at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
When you retire? witch please, you sound so stupid! You act like you actually work a 9-5 job. 🤦🏻‍♀️
How is she so dumb? I mean just imagine if there was an entire YouTube genre built around RV life. Oh wait, there is! I mean it’s her dream. Constant travel and home vlogs rolled into one. How so clueless?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Promise isn’t terrible. She does hang out with Nate, Kristin (wrightdownmsinstreet) and the rest of the Kingdom Krew though, so you know hit that goes 🙄

She recently had to start cutting gluten out of her diet so is trying to order gluten free food at the parks. Which can definitely be helpful for those with gluten allergies planning their park visits.
I refuse to watch her, she didn’t “have” to go gluten free she is just capitalizing on gf content. Her responses to people who actually have to eat gluten free are just condescending bullshit. She has not cut out anything. She just ate the entire menu at Woody’s. Grifters gonna grift.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I refuse to watch her, she didn’t “have” to go gluten free she is just capitalizing on gf content. Her responses to people who actually have to eat gluten free are just condescending bullshit. She has not cut out anything. She just ate the entire menu at Woody’s. Grifters gonna grift.
She's been annoying AF since her days with that loser Brock... Kind of surprised she's not still friends with the Slackers considering they all come off as annoying pricks.

If Tim’s got any sense (which he hasn’t) he would tell people that’s him and his wife and some fat bird that’s been stalking him.
And I see Jackson in the background, banned from the photo, looking his usual happy, well adjusted self when he’s near his parents
And yet once again, no Big Baby…

and why is Tim leaning like that? I think he may actually have been trying to move focus away from OGB. I can respect that. Creepy f-ing Stan clearly wanted J in the picture though.

• Sick
I’m thinking there must be a Target viewer base out there that they are trying to tap into. She’s desperately trying to get them back in the algorithm by manically posting anything and everything that might’ve brought them views/subscribers in the past. Hate-watching has even become more boring now and I find myself watching less and less.
It's going really well looking at their views, it's been over 10 days since a vlog made it over 100k. The majority is hanging out in the 60-70k range, that sort of numbers ain't going to pay for all the cuntgierge trips they need.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
OGB looks MISERABLE in that picture and I feel so bad that his eye bags have eye bags….I really hope a nanny finds their way here

Reactions: 16
This is at Ft Wilderness, so probably from last week and the stan doesn't post pics of where she's at while she's on vacation (smart choice).

I'm guessing the two vids a day again is trying to compensate for the 30day view number that is still in the toilet. Churning out more (boring) videos isn't going to make more people watch, morons. You are stuck with the stans that you have and the haters like us who enjoy a good train wreck.

View attachment 2532770
Except you can’t do two-a-days to make up for lost time in the algorithm. Her erratic posting is going to hurt them more than just slowly and steadily putting things out.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Am just gonna say it, I hate all these yt grifters, I don't get liking one an then hating another when they are ALL the same and are ALL lying sacks of tit, they are all in the same game, trying to outdo one another, grifting, an throwing the same old content out, none of them are honest with their viewers either, they all twist timelines to suit themselves if they have been doing shady tit like going to places with covid or throwing auctions an making it out like ALL the money raised went to the charity when it didn't

The sooner Disney steps up an bans these assholes the better

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Except you can’t do two-a-days to make up for lost time in the algorithm. Her erratic posting is going to hurt them more than just slowly and steadily putting things out.
Ginn probably: "Algorithm?? Is that Lisa Vanderpump's new perfume? Ahuhuhuhuhuhuh"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m relieved you are physically okay 💙
Sending you hugs from my coast to yours and thinking of my favorite state on the other side.
We spent every other summer there growing up. I’m glad you @TawdryT are physically OK but mentally it is so hard. When communities are close knit it hurts everybody to their core. I’m from Buffalo and when it happened at the Tops, even though I haven’t lived there in years, I was devastated.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Am just gonna say it, I hate all these yt grifters, I don't get liking one an then hating another when they are ALL the same and are ALL lying sacks of tit, they are all in the same game, trying to outdo one another, grifting, an throwing the same old content out, none of them are honest with their viewers either, they all twist timelines to suit themselves if they have been doing shady tit like going to places with covid or throwing auctions an making it out like ALL the money raised went to the charity when it didn't

The sooner Disney steps up an bans these assholes the better
I admit it’s just me being selfish. I wanna see these theme parks that are on the other side of the world.

Reactions: 6
I admit it’s just me being selfish. I wanna see these theme parks that are on the other side of the world.
I do as well, especially since we don't have a theme park here but I feel like Disney could easily afford to have their own "vlogger" an do a proper production around the parks, I'd much rather watch Disney themselves an know am getting up to date official statements than these vloggers that get half a story an then make up the rest because they can't be bothered to look into anything, it would also be better for the guests since Disney isn't going to take away spaces from others for events for those who are there on a once in a lifetime vacation or stand in front of kids at parades or fireworks etc an at least you'd get warning you were going be on film as well, instead of creepy booty butt loving dim filming your arse in a swimsuit

I know it will never happen but I just wish theme parks would do their own vlogs, I'd be happy watching an official park member film an show things

Reactions: 10
@Quasimodo We are physically fine, thank you.
Emotionally, mentally? No.
This is the worst thing that has ever happened in my state, he went after people he knew would be vulnerable. He attacked children. It was kid's night at the bowling alley. He's still at large. It's monstrous.
Nobody really knows anything. They've called off school for everyone. We're a tiny state- everyone is connected.
I am distraught
My heart breaks
Stay safe @TawdryT ❤ people are turning into nightmarish monsters and it’s disgusting. My heart breaks for those that lost someone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I can totally imagine Tim and Jenn watching TV and snacking on advent calendars that they bought from Target.

Jenn mentioned buying calendars for their friends.

Screenshot 2023-10-26 9.01.45 AM.png

tumblr_nigx43prIp1qkgh4go2_r2_250.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.