The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These Vids are getting progressively weirder. Can you call what they are doing "camping"? Watching a big screen TV inside an RV and gorging on Disney treats. Jenn doesn't seem happy with this RV, or with her Fred Flintstone style Ribs. So they are at Ft. Wilderness in an RV for a week and Buddy is still going to school? Don't they live like 20 minutes away? Are the Nannies perhaps staying with the children at the house and then bringing them to Ft. Wilderness to film their scenes with the Trackers? I don't believe Oliver is staying there with them. What is the point in all of this? Looking at inflatable Halloween decorations? Driving in a big golf cart? Did Nick escape from his wife and children? So many questions.

Reactions: 32
She said “I was putting the baby to bed in our room and you were putting jackson to bed in the other room.” The room they are sleeping in has NO room for a pack in play. She straight up LIED. And whenever she lies to the camera, Tim smirks at her. He knows exactly what kind of mother she is and doesn’t care.
Agree 100%
Sometimes there is speculation that Tim must be getting sick of her, he must be tired of how lazy she is, etc but I always disagree with that because if he was sick of it, he would put a stop to it. Instead, he continues to let her be absolutely lazy and useless and he enables her lies.

Reactions: 15
Nanny was in the RV during dinner. I assume it’s the nanny. You can see her legs and feet when Buddy is grabbing the fries. I guess she has to stand and hold da baby whilst the Bojans stuff their faces.

View attachment 2532193
is this not TPD?
It is, I just checked. He’s wearing black shorts and those shoes. You can see a glimpse of it when they met him with his coffee

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So Tim went on RV vacations with his family when he was growing up and has very fond memories of it. What a deprived childhood he had! 🙄 Glad he can buy his kid all the toys now

• Sick
Reactions: 23
So Tim went on RV vacations with his family when he was growing up and has very fond memories of it. What a deprived childhood he had! 🙄 Glad he can buy his kid all the toys now
But he didn’t get 700 toy cars so his childhood SUCKED.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Tin: You can order as many entrees as you want. You can order the entire menu they said.
Jin: Can you take anything to go?
Brunch @ Palo under the basketball court
Jake's mom's lasagna
Parmasean chicken
strawberry waffle
pizza (Jin set aside the leftover piece to have "just in case she's eating the next course and wishes she had some more of the pizza.")
ham and cheese frattata
drink with glitter
ice tea
dyson plugged in next to them
antipasti: with pork neck (not Jenn's)
heirloom tomato soup
breadbowl
zucchini frattata
calzone
pancakes
muffin with nutella
almond croissant
berry puff pastry
oat blueberry muffin
warm amaretto chocolate fondant
lemoncello tort
Dinner (Palo delivered to room)
bread basket
caprese
arugula salad
Piquant Dover Sole deboned in room
paccheri (lamb stew)
green salad
tenderloin with potatoes
Chocolate Soufflé
IMG_7074.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
is this not TPD?
It is, I just checked. He’s wearing black shorts and those shoes. You can see a glimpse of it when they met him with his coffee
Yep. That's Dicky Nick's legs. Just weird all around. Doesn't TPD live at least half an hour to an hour away? The first time they met, it was at a playground an hour away from Lake Nona. Yet he's always in their neck of the woods? Who is taking care of his exploited props children? I guess that's what the wife is good for, good ol' conservative Christian values. He just has time to hang out at Ft Wilderness during the week watching these two greasy turds and their bratty child gorge themselves on meat and potatoes and spicy coleslaw? My friends and I hardly ever have time/energy to hang out during the week (or heck, even a lot of weekends) and we live 25-45 minutes away from each other. And we're actually friends who have known each other for many many years or decades. But we're not vloggers/iNfLueNcErS who don't have FT jobs.

Reactions: 21
What a waste of money booking an expensive room for two nights for this video.

Maybe their kids would sleep better if they weren’t always sleeping in strange places.
At this point , they should just rent out their house , since they stay away from it 80% of the time !

Reactions: 16
Agree 100%
Sometimes there is speculation that Tim must be getting sick of her, he must be tired of how lazy she is, etc but I always disagree with that because if he was sick of it, he would put a stop to it. Instead, he continues to let her be absolutely lazy and useless and he enables her lies.
This, and he's just absolutely TERRIFIED of saying "no" to her.
He fully knows the monster he created, but he can't do anything about it now.
Plus, strange as it sounds, in his mind, she's still his "hot chick" :sick: ... whereas he's just "comfortable" to her. IYKYK.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Somehow I missed this FRE video.
Thought you might have too.
(the end is worth the journey. snort snort!)

btw - what happened to the outdoor bbq & patio?
They don’t talk about it anymore.
I know, as we predicted, that they royally screwed up with the furniture. Too many pieces. Didn’t measure. And cheaped out on the quality.
Or did they have a fire?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I think Tim sleeps in an alternate bed, near OGB. I have no idea where Big Baby goes.

Reactions: 6
Does Jen even know how to play with her kids without someone else present? Has she ever read them a book? Has she even played with Oliver? I swear, the only reason to not hire an editor is because she straight up does not want to be around her kids. She would rather watch bravo in the house while a stranger does tummy time with her baby. I’m sorry but, as a mom, it really makes me sick to my stomach. They do all these vacations and presents but zero quality time with her boys. You know, like a mom who loves her kids? She’s scared to hire an editor, because it’s her perfect excuse to be away from her kids. How is this not just completely despicable as a human? It’s one thing to want some date nights with your husband. But it’s literally every single day. Tim is as much to blame. They are codependent, lonely ass, tit parents. Who hide behind endless presents for their lack of attentiveness

Reactions: 31
@TawdryT hope you and your family and friends are staying safe in your neck of the woods! Scary and sad situation. :(

---
I like how Ginn boasted she would be the one driving the golf cart and then there she is as usual, in the passenger seat. I guess she prefers speedily zooming around only when the children are strapped in with a bungee cord. Dim hunches forward even in a golf cart.

Last edited:
What was the point of the 2 second cameo of TPD?
That's funny that they think they can be RV people.... having a company drive the RV to Disney property, set it up for you and that's where you stay without moving is not RVing... also eating from a restaurant.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You guys, all Floridians were not cold during that 69 degree weather 🙄 they are so ridiculous! Everyone I know was so happy to have the cold front. I was able to give my AC a break, and had the windows opened instead. It was so nice. I know there were some early mornings in the 50’s but I can’t wait to have that weather again.
Jenn is NEVER satisfied with her food… I love it 🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 26
You guys, all Floridians were not cold during that 69 degree weather 🙄 they are so ridiculous! Everyone I know was so happy to have the cold front. I was able to give my AC a break, and had the windows opened instead. It was so nice. I know there were some early mornings in the 50’s but I can’t wait to have that weather again.
Jenn is NEVER satisfied with her food… I love it 🤭🤭🤭
For real, I was loving it and wished it stayed longer.

Reactions: 8
These Vids are getting progressively weirder. Can you call what they are doing "camping"? Watching a big screen TV inside an RV and gorging on Disney treats. Jenn doesn't seem happy with this RV, or with her Fred Flintstone style Ribs. So they are at Ft. Wilderness in an RV for a week and Buddy is still going to school? Don't they live like 20 minutes away? Are the Nannies perhaps staying with the children at the house and then bringing them to Ft. Wilderness to film their scenes with the Trackers? I don't believe Oliver is staying there with them. What is the point in all of this? Looking at inflatable Halloween decorations? Driving in a big golf cart? Did Nick escape from his wife and children? So many questions.
At 11pm and google says it's 35-40mins (longer if they dont use the toll roads) from the campsites to their street. I can't imagine what it is with morning and afternoon/evening traffic.

Reactions: 5
Another video 8 hours after the other one today. Wow, the views lately are brutal. Has the Tracker bubble officially popped?

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.