The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again no Oliver 3rd trip in a few weeks. Then this B says when they retire🤬 WTF do you mean retire from what? Feeding your face ya lazy ass 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Come on, you guys have to admit that it was hilarious when she was pointing out the seat belts on the golf cart and how great it was that they can put the car seats on there. Where's that Mario Kart video? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I played this and listened but couldn't completely watch. I heard Jenn say stuff about where sleeping spots were and after she said where Bud was going to sleep, she said something like "..and someone could sleep here" and sort of did that twice. Pretty sure she was checking out where nanny could sleep if needed, because you know she wasn't sleeping there and not the big bed.

I also rolled my eyes so hard I got a headache when Jenn said how the $10 S'mores kit was too expensive. 🤡 They just spent a gazillion dollars on a cruise to ride a water slide and sleep. Heaven forbid they get a $10 kit to make s'mores with their kid.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
So she said she put da baby to bed in their room. It didn’t look like enough room for a pack n play so I guess they are just letting da baby sleep in da bed?

Reactions: 12
She said they were going to put the baby in the Pack N Play in the bunk room with Buddy when she was doing the tour.

I really think they went home. It did look dark when they were doing the wrap up but the sun also sets in Orlando before 7 these days. They also didn’t stuff their faces with desserts after the kids allegedly went to sleep.

I will have to wait and see the subsequent videos for more clues.

Reactions: 10
I find it SO STRANGE that there is never any evidence of “the baby” sleeping with them. When Jackson was little, you would see the sound machine, baby monitor, pack in play etc. I genuinely believe the nanny sleeps with Oliver. Wether that is at their home while they are in the RV or in her room on the cruise. It’s called a “night time nurse” and is absolutely a thing. I think the reason Jen hasn’t discussed “the baby” sleep habits is because this new nanny takes over at night time. I have seen VERY LITTLE of this baby. She holds him barely in these videos. Where was he during dinner? Or at all that day with them? How can you claim you breastfeed him when you aren’t around him? I think she resents her second born. How can you claim infertility yet not want to even be around your kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
And they went and picked up Nick who came from MK to meet them? Weird. What did Nick do with them? They never showed him again, did they? 😅

They were also given a golf cart by a company for the stay. It sounded like it was a #hosted kind of thing that they featured in the vlog. Besides the seatbelt talk for the car seats, Jenn kept going on and on about storage. For a bleeping golf cart. 🙄 Maybe it was her way to sell Tim on buying one for her. It had USB ports and storage, his favorites - if only it baked chocolate chip cookies for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She said they were going to put the baby in the Pack N Play in the bunk room with Buddy when she was doing the tour.

I really think they went home. It did look dark when they were doing the wrap up but the sun also sets in Orlando before 7 these days. They also didn’t stuff their faces with desserts after the kids allegedly went to sleep.

I will have to wait and see the subsequent videos for more clues.
Dim did say he had a strawberry shortcake (that had been "left out for an hour").

So she said she put da baby to bed in their room. It didn’t look like enough room for a pack n play so I guess they are just letting da baby sleep in da bed?
Yeah she said Da Baby was in their room. 🤔 I doubt they'd trust Buddy to be in the same room as Da Baby unattended.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She said “I was putting the baby to bed in our room and you were putting jackson to bed in the other room.” The room they are sleeping in has NO room for a pack in play. She straight up LIED. And whenever she lies to the camera, Tim smirks at her. He knows exactly what kind of mother she is and doesn’t care.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Yeah she said Da Baby was in their room. 🤔 I doubt they'd trust Buddy to be in the same room as Da Baby unattended.
I said this about the cruise too, I think Da Baby is co-sleeping with them. There wasn't enough room in that RV room for a pack n play. He's in the bed, which is an accident waiting to happen (and I co-slept with my younger daughter) They aren't responsible enough parents.

They talked about putting him in the room with J$, but that makes zero sense. They talk about how Da Baby cries all night long, why would they purposefully put him in there, to wake up J$ too? No way. And really, if you had a baby that doesn't sleep, why would you want to be anywhere but home? The kid, both kids, need consistency...they need to sleep in their own beds. Not two nights at the Hard Rock, 5 nights home, 7 nights on a cruise ship, a week home, a week in a RV...they really are stupid.

Reactions: 22
They say so many conflicting things. It is so weird we don’t see the baby or his stuff when they travel.

Maybe Jenn is right and they can’t hire an editor. Because of all the lies.

Reactions: 20
Another video slog mess of greasy orange spice ginn it looks like she gained 50 pounds

Reactions: 10
She didn't get a nose job.

It's camera angles and lighting.

This is a woman who won't get non-invasive Invisalign yet we're to believe she goes under the knife for a nose job? Nope.

Besides, everything I've ever read about nose jobs in the past say about 4-6 weeks...or even up to 3 mos or more...for swelling reduction.
Even sometimes up to a full year before you see the complete and proper results of the new shape.
I can confirm she did not. I have a nose job. I was swollen for a month. Believe me I would be the first to notice it!
---
I’ve always thought Jenn does lip filler but now I think she uses that lip plumper stuff from Too Faced. That stuff is crazy.
jenn def doesn’t do lip filler. She’s literally gained like 30-40 pounds (actually not trying to be mean) but you gain weight everywhere, including your lips so it’s just weight gain lips

• Wow
Reactions: 17
this is the 2nd "vid" i've noticed j$ using toddler utensils for "dining". has this always been the case and i just missed it?

Reactions: 8
Nanny was in the RV during dinner. I assume it’s the nanny. You can see her legs and feet when Buddy is grabbing the fries. I guess she has to stand and hold da baby whilst the Bojans stuff their faces.

IMG_1655.jpeg

It’s quite amazing that nanny seems to be able to take care of two children by herself while Tim and Jen tour the RV, jizz all over the golf cart, go pick up dinner, and surely waste time by schmoozing with TPD. And Jen can’t even take care of one.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
They say so many conflicting things. It is so weird we don’t see the baby or his stuff when they travel.

Maybe Jenn is right and they can’t hire an editor. Because of all the lies.
100%. They could never just send footage off to an editor. They would have to take out all of the lies. And probably also be upfront with the editor to make sure nothing gets through by mistake. Quite the tangled web they weave.

Reactions: 20
She said the same stupid shot last year. We are RV people now. Let’s get an RV and go all over the place, blah blah blah. She literally just vomits words.
Didn’t Tim say he would like to rent an RV and drive it to the Grand Canyon and Jenn immediately shut that idea down? I might be remembering some of it wrong.

Reactions: 11
Didn’t Tim say he would like to rent an RV and drive it to the Grand Canyon and Jenn immediately shut that idea down? I might be remembering some of it wrong.
Probably drive it off the Grand Canyon at this point of his life.

Does the RV have a dresser? They've probably been stuffing him in a drawer at FW and on the cruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.