The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, the salmon, the ham and the soup. Tim was reserved and only got 2 appetizers.

Does anyone else find it odd that they never know what each other ordered? I guess she did say it's noisy in the restaurants, but how do they not pay attention? I guess just another example of how they don't talk to each other when the camera's off?
And they don’t seem to talk to each other beforehand about what they want to order either. When my partner and I go out to eat, we always inquire what the other is going to order and before we have even left the restaurant, we know what the other one thought of their meal. I also believe they don’t do much communicating when the camera is off.

They allegedly only ordered one sundae to share but the server brought out two instead.
387401D0-0B77-4B84-BF26-522720E612C7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm late to the party. I'm fairly certain she doesn't have a bra on here and I'm now going to bleach my eyes out.

I know there are lots of mirrors in that Walt suite for a fit check.

Screen Shot 2023-10-12 at 7.38.07 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
1174C61C-CBDB-4D49-8993-ADEC4A723BF6.png

24:28
How was Tim allowed to previously purchase a DVC shirt when he is NOT a DVC owner? 😡

=======

Why do these two perpetual teenaged brain clowns have to get new magic band pluses??
A803EFF4-03F6-42E3-8AB5-5519E31ED02E.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I'm really curious as to how Nanny Rose is paid for time on a cruise. Is the cruise she is on considered part of her payment? Is she on the clock 24/7? Or does she clock out when she hands over the baby to the the Trackers or the Grandparents?

Reactions: 13
Why push your kids into stuff they don't like?

My son did like the princesses, though, so I got to indulge in a bit of that when he was younger. He had major crushes on them. He loved to dress up like a prince and get heaps of attention, kisses, and hugs. Now he still crushes on them but is too shy to be around characters, haha. He was usually the only boy around, too, so he was treated like the second coming, lol.

Jackson is definitely not a kid who has the attention span for anything, and it's not like they gear anything for what he may like anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And why does Tim think it is okay to shoot footage in the “toilet room”?? (direct quote from Tim)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know if J was still sick or if he didn’t sleep but that kid looked absolutely exhausted in that video and I’m still seeing behaviors that are spectrum related. I one hundred percent believe that child is on the spectrum. There’s nothing wrong with that but if that is the case, they need to adjust things to make life a little easier for him and less overstimulating.
I noticed that too. We saw the real J$ for a split second when Jenn put the cape on him. He freaked out and his worthless piece of tit of a mother should have known that. Also, with the crown. She stuck the crown on his head and wedged it down. The kid doesn't like stuff like that. Why do I know that and Jenn doesnt?

$300 well spent, Jenn. It must have sucked for those poor people seated with you having to listen to you run your mouth the entire time. I hope they each got their own tray of food because I'd be pissed if I had to compete for Jenn for food.

Yep, the salmon, the ham and the soup. Tim was reserved and only got 2 appetizers.

Does anyone else find it odd that they never know what each other ordered? I guess she did say it's noisy in the restaurants, but how do they not pay attention? I guess just another example of how they don't talk to each other when the camera's off?
What's strange to me is that they review these menus like they've never seen them before. That Animator's Palette menu is the same on the Dream and the Fantasy and has been that exact menu for years. Probably since they've been cruising. Tim reads the chicken and says oooh that sounds good. That's what you had last time, dumbass. I will say, those pasta purseittes are amazing and I'd recommend the pork chop.

And Tim's dad wears a jacket to dinner, I love that. Jenn wore a bleeping beach sweater. bleep. I'm a dress for dinner kind of gal on a cruise. Not evening gown fancy, but a sundress, something cute beyond what I'd wear to the beach.

Last edited:
I have like 11 hours of flight time combined tomorrow when I head home and I'm still not sure I want to view these "vids", though they might help me get some good sleep on a plane for once.

Meanwhile, I've been having so much lobster, Ginn actually WOULD be jealous.
I had a lobster roll flight [charred pineapple mayo, drawn butter, lobster ghee] + fries with old bay seasoning for dinner one night (and it was really my main meal - I'd had some anxiety issues earlier in the day due to some disappointing news which made me lose my appetite and skip breakfast and lunch). Oh.my.goodness the lobster literally melted in my mouth. Then today I had a lobster roll (connecticut-style, I don't do cold lobster) in front of a lighthouse. As you do when Maine-ing.

IMG_7925.jpeg
IMG_7995.jpeg

Maine is always my favorite NE state. 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I forgot to mention and I can't edit my last post...J$ didn't win the Piston Cup. J$ won his heat. They race 3-4 cars at a time in 4 heats and then the 4 winners compete in the championship. Tim didn't show the lose. Those winners get medals. I know because my daughter actually has an engineering brain and this was her thing as a kid every cruise we went on. It used to be you were given 4 wheels, a carrot, a potato and a knife. :ROFLMAO: They went and watched the last cruise we were on, same event, different materials, now they use soap.

Oh and they didn't like the sports simulator thing because it gave honest feedback. Jenn didn't like that it was mean to her miracle child who has never heard no or taught how to hold the golf club the correct way. It's really not for little kids and Tim should have known that. J$ is not the superstar athlete they think he is.
---
4 vlogs in 2 days?

Dim must've read Ginn the riot act.
This just reeks of desperation now.

It's like she popped a massive vid-zit and now the vids are exploding like infected pus everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Tim- So I went to the grocery store
Jen-fake laugh. Then proceeds to interrupt him.
She is such a bleep

Dim: "today we went to the grocery store*
Ginn: *EXTREMELY FORCED LOUD FAKE LAUGH*

Also the mini cereal boxes above their head are from the cruise, "from concierge", Ginn makes sure to say. Because otherwise, they don't eat "unhealthy cereal" (ok Ginn, keep stuffing raisin bran into your teeth crevices).

I haven't seen their other vids yet, but witch is look mighty bloated to me.
Screen Shot 2023-10-12 at 8.35.20 PM.png

Tim- So I went to the grocery store
Jen-fake laugh. Then proceeds to interrupt him.
She is such a bleep
Heh, jinx!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I haven't been paying too much attention but none of these new videos are the backlogged ones, like the Rivian and, what was it, HHN one?

Reactions: 19
I forgot to mention and I can't edit my last post...J$ didn't win the Piston Cup. J$ won his heat. They race 3-4 cars at a time in 4 heats and then the 4 winners compete in the championship. Tim didn't show the lose. Those winners get medals. I know because my daughter actually has an engineering brain and this was her thing as a kid every cruise we went on. It used to be you were given 4 wheels, a carrot, a potato and a knife. :ROFLMAO: They went and watched the last cruise we were on, same event, different materials, now they use soap.

Oh and they didn't like the sports simulator thing because it gave honest feedback. Jenn didn't like that it was mean to her miracle child who has never heard no or taught how to hold the golf club the correct way. It's really not for little kids and Tim should have known that. J$ is not the superstar athlete they think he is.
---

This just reeks of desperation now.
I think they quit 10 minutes early because J$ sucked at the sports simulator (I don’t blame him. He is almost 4 and has no real life experience playing soccer or hockey.) Tim was clearly frustrated during the hockey part.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I haven't been paying too much attention but none of these new videos are the backlogged ones, like the Rivian and, what was it, HHN one?
And how weird considering Ginn always launched into her “IMSOEXCITED” crap whenever she talked about either.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The first thing they do in this home vlog is stuff their faces with half a dozen donuts.

Jenn then laments that it’s hard coming home from a cruise because on the cruise, they eat 24/7 (we know) and now that they are home, their bodies still want them to eat how they did on the cruise (lol ok). Tim then admits that they have been home from the cruise going on two weeks now and have been eating non stop.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Who has the list of stuff Ginn wrote down to cover on the cruise during that one live? Has she checked anything off that list yet?

Reactions: 10
They were so manic at the beginning of this newest vlog. Possibly high too. Dim thought he dropped glaze from his donut on the floor so he picked it up to eat it and it turned out to be paper. Gin thought this was absolutely hilarious.
They are so addicted to food that he can’t let what he thought was glaze from his donut fall on the floor. It’s sickening.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.