The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm shocked she has another one posted so fast. Work has been dreadfully slow so I will likely watch this 36 minutes of drivel. Dim is literally slurring in the intro.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
What is going on with his voice in the intro? I legit thought it was someone else talking at first. I had to replay that part because he sounded so different.

Reactions: 10
Dumps the kid off to touch merch.. Jenn acts like dumping him off here is sadder than dumping him off at school.

Not sure how the club works but he really didn't stay there for that long.
---
I'm shocked she has another one posted so fast. Work has been dreadfully slow so I will likely watch this 36 minutes of drivel. Dim is literally slurring in the intro.
I thought he got into Jackson's sleepy juice myself.

Reactions: 12
So Jenn did nothing all day while Tim and the nanny wrangle the kids. Until she appears like a vision in a white dress to take “Jackson” (aka herself) to a princess tea which he wasn’t that into.

I guess she wasn’t kidding when she said she was looking forward to catching up on her sleep.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Ugh, it's painfully obvious during the tea that Jenn wishes Jackson was Jacqueline. And she's using that bleeping manic voice. Kid looks about as bored as one would expect.

And the transition between the tea and merch bit around the 22:30 mark was hideous.

• Sad
  • Wow
Jenn stuffed herself into a white dress for the princess tea party and then later, sits on the ground while going through the gift bag while her dress rides up in the front. Personally I would have cut this part out so the internet isn’t seeing me like this.
A06B9341-6E58-4486-96CA-6251FA31998D.jpeg

Jackson did not care about the princesses or any of the foods served at the tea other than the sweets. When Jenn puts the royal cape on Jackson, he is not having it at all and demands they take it off of him right away.
Jenn never did tell us if she thought the tea was worth the price like she said she would. I’m guessing it was not. 🤣

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Those bangs look even better greasy and scraggly and stuck to her forehead...#cutwithaweedwhacker

Screenshot 2023-10-12 171901.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Jenn stuffed herself into a white dress for the princess tea party and then later, sits on the ground while going through the gift bag while her dress rides up in the front. Personally I would have cut this part out so the internet isn’t seeing me like this.
View attachment 2507120

Jackson did not care about the princesses or any of the foods served at the tea other than the sweets. When Jenn puts the royal cape on Jackson, he is not having it at all and demands they take it off of him right away.
Jenn never did tell us if she thought the tea was worth the price like she said she would. I’m guessing it was not. 🤣
She has to compete with Tim's crotch view starting at 10:36.

1697147318301.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Full disclosure, I actually looked at getting the pink version of the romper that the moron wore. However, Jenn and I are built very differently. I didn't get it because it was overpriced, the reviews were mixed, and they didn't even have my size. And I am really glad I didn't get it now looking at it on her.

I find it interesting there's a lot of time lapse of ocean in this video. Me thinks OG acted up after tea. Can't blame him. Kid would've been much happy going to a monster truck rally or something involving cars rather than to be told to in a sing songy voice to say hello to a bunch of characters he has no idea who they are.

And the way they feed OG is atrocious. I hope they realize that mineral water is absolute awful on the teeth-probably not.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 2507120

She's worn this ill-fitting disaster (which describes her entire wardrobe) before on another cruise...

2022-05-21 (9).png

• Wow
  • Sick
So the only activity Tim had pre-booked for Jackson (according to their pre-cruise vid) was the golf simulator. And Jackson obviously didn't enjoy it since they skipped out with 10 minutes left. They way they constantly talk about Jackson loving golf, you'd think someone would have taught him how to hold a club somewhat correctly by now.

1697147759247.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So the only activity Tim had pre-booked for Jackson (according to their pre-cruise vid) was the golf simulator. And Jackson obviously didn't enjoy it since they skipped out with 10 minutes left. They way they constantly talk about Jackson loving golf, you'd think someone would have taught him how to hold a club somewhat correctly by now.

View attachment 2507140
Who’s going to break it to the Trackers that J$ is not going to be the next Tiger Woods?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Y’all are missing the point with your budget European vacations. None of these came with a gold sticker or unlimited premium bars, so there’s nothing to brag about.
The back-to-back Adventure By Disney would take them to some fancy hotels with really nice closets and toilets. And they could go on and on about how Disney made a meal plan especially for little Bozo.

Reactions: 7
She's worn this ill-fitting disaster (which describes her entire wardrobe) before on another cruise...

.View attachment 2507125
It's a different dress. That one was a Vineyard Vines horror story that she wore on Easter as well. This one is a romper. White is not her friend. She should know this by now. I think she bought this one because she thought it made the girls look good. Jenn, it did not. Please put them away.
---
And another bleeping blind joke about his dad driving the boat and his cane not feeling that far down, FFS.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Then she changes into that new SUNNY sweater for dinner. I guess the white romper was special for her princess day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Poor Buddy, he really didn't enjoy any part of that tea. He's already exhibited disinterest and discomfort around the princesses on previous cruises and here she is pushing them on him again. It was odd that he just kept eating sweet after sweet and he never became unhinged. Isn't that the typical result whenever he has the tiniest bit of sugar? He actually looked like he might have been slipped some melatonin or something.

I'm glad she wasted so much money on it.

And Jen says this is Jackson's very first ever character autograph?!? How have these character-obsessed Disney fanatics never gotten autographs before for him.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.