The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an awkward time at the tea party. It's like when you make group plans and the cornerstone friend doesn't come.

Jackson could give duck all about the party or the princesses. He's just not of that pursuasion. Jenn, you tried twice and you got two boys. Accept it and move on!

edit: and tin, ENOUGH with the bleeping furry booty butts, you have a wife!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What an awkward time at the tea party. It's like when you make group plans and the cornerstone friend doesn't come.

Jackson could give duck all about the party or the princesses. He's just not of that pursuasion. Jenn, you tried twice and you got two boys. Accept it and move on!
She should try making a friend. Or building the relationship with her MIL. Then she might have someone more appropriate to take to tea.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't think I can watch two videos in one day. Just finished the second cruise vlog. Sweet Jesus she eats a lot!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The get Krispy Kreme donuts & dropped tit all over the floor.
Jenn said it’s hard to get off a cruise because your body is used to eating whenever you want and you can’t do that home. She says this while stuffing her face with donuts.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Any guesses as to what this is supposed say?

IMG_1643.jpeg

I assume this is Tim’s writing. At this point I imagine Jackson’s penmanship is better than this.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Their “friends who watch their videos” sent character pillows to the kids. They are from pillow pets.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Stuffs face on cruise. Stuffs Kristy Kremes into their holes once back home. Jesus.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So am I the only one that noticed Tim check out the girl in the bikini top two minutes in

What’s even better is Jenn is with him but he watches this girl go from one side of him to the other side

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Y’all didn’t miss nothing in this home vlog. They are super sketchy & vague about going MiA for so long. Apparently J$ gets iPad time when he does something. Tim almost tells us what it is & then decides it’s TMI- my guess is pooping.
Tim goes to Walmart & is super astonished by the sewing/repair/Velcro isle. J$ garbled through the last 3 min. The whole thing is weird AF

• Wow
Reactions: 17
They were so manic at the beginning of this newest vlog. Possibly high too. Dim thought he dropped glaze from his donut on the floor so he picked it up to eat it and it turned out to be paper.
<not even 10 seconds in>

tin: today we went to grocery store
jin:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Yo I have been sick for a FULL 11 days and I’ve lost about 15lbs in that time because I can’t keep anything down and I just have no desire to eat, I haven’t been to work in almost 2 full weeks and I’m just exhausted. Reading some of these comments about how they’re eating is legitimately nauseating 😂 but tattle is one of the things keeping me alive.

Alsoooooo someone a thread back mentioned some kind of NSFW Reddit page for Jenn and what…the absolute duck, my poor little eyes. The people on that sub are so weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I know they put out home vlogs so as to not have to put in as much effort, but you can't call yourself a travel channel and film yourself gorging on Krispy Kreme donuts. There's nothing travel about their content anymore anyways, but my goodness.

Reactions: 17
But why is he drawing a wiener below rcashr cars?

Alsoooooo someone a thread back mentioned some kind of NSFW Reddit page for Jenn and what…the absolute duck, my poor little eyes. The people on that sub are so weird.
Oh no, is that subreddit back??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's okay that they keep stuffing their faces like they're on a cruise you guyzzzz, cause they'll be making some purple carrot VEGAN meals so that will cancel everything out, because VEGAN = ZERO CALORIES AND FAT okay?!?!?!

Ginn got sushi from Publix. I'm sorry, but no. She couldn't just DoorDash some sushirrito for herself? They seriously just impulse buy random tit from Publix - stale purple and green donuts, questionable-looking sushi....

Screen Shot 2023-10-12 at 11.05.09 PM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.