The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is going on with his voice in the intro? I legit thought it was someone else talking at first. I had to replay that part because he sounded so different.
He was congested. But just one nostril…totally fine.
---
Jenn stuffed herself into a white dress for the princess tea party and then later, sits on the ground while going through the gift bag while her dress rides up in the front. Personally I would have cut this part out so the internet isn’t seeing me like this.
View attachment 2507120

Jackson did not care about the princesses or any of the foods served at the tea other than the sweets. When Jenn puts the royal cape on Jackson, he is not having it at all and demands they take it off of him right away.
Jenn never did tell us if she thought the tea was worth the price like she said she would. I’m guessing it was not. 🤣
I feel like we knew this would happen. Little kids are really into the things they’re into and they’re really meh about anything else. As a rule, at least.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Once again he says the 25th anniversary only lasted about a month. He's really pressed he missed out on that. Oliver, the saboteur. And speaking of Oliver, it looks like he only comes out briefly during meals. I can't even imagine how many hours a day Rose must work on this cruise.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Disney travel expert Tim says that this Mickey skeleton popcorn bucket is a Disneyland exclusive so he might buy it because it’s not available at Walt Disney World.

D7F9FB7A-1D23-499F-BA81-727D2FD252D0.jpeg

Except these are indeed available at Walt Disney World.
How he continues to spew out incorrect information as a theme park vlogger is beyond me.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
He was congested. But just one nostril…totally fine.
---

I feel like we knew this would happen. Little kids are really into the things they’re into and they’re really meh about anything else. As a rule, at least.
We know her kid way better than she does.

Reactions: 14
I can’t get over how little Jenn does. Like I can’t believe Tim puts up with paying a nanny for this. All she did was eat breakfast, treat herself to a princess tea, and eat dinner. Not that Tim’s life is hard, but at least he took Jackson around all day.

Reactions: 20
It's a different dress. That one was a Vineyard Vines horror story that she wore on Easter as well. This one is a romper. White is not her friend. She should know this by now. I think she bought this one because she thought it made the girls look good. Jenn, it did not. Please put them away.
---
And another bleeping blind joke about his dad driving the boat and his cane not feeling that far down, FFS.
Probably outgrew the first version ...

Reactions: 7
I don’t want to watch again…did she have 3 appetizers at dinner?? I saw salmon, Tim had Serrano ham and said Jenn got one too. Then did she say she had soup? Plus the entree and then you KNOW they didn’t order one sundae.

Reactions: 12
I imagine the reason she cut much of the post tea party talk was because OG Buddy was saying he hated it. It was pretty obvious Jenn was the one who wanted that tea. As well as for one of her sons to be born with a vagina.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
What is going on with his voice in the intro? I legit thought it was someone else talking at first. I had to replay that part because he sounded so different.
I thought maybe he had his dad do the intro for some reason 🤣. I was waiting for him to pan out to show his dad sitting next to him. Nope, just Jackson.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So the only activity Tim had pre-booked for Jackson (according to their pre-cruise vid) was the golf simulator. And Jackson obviously didn't enjoy it since they skipped out with 10 minutes left. They way they constantly talk about Jackson loving golf, you'd think someone would have taught him how to hold a club somewhat correctly by now.

View attachment 2507140
Why did they even bother to check J$ into the Kid’s Club if they allegedly had this golf simulator appointment?

It appeared that they dropped J$ off at the KC (7:03) Tim shows us some specialty cups and straws for purchase (7:44), he fondled the 25th anniversary merchandise (8:44), then pulled J$ to go “golfing (10:34 - $28 for 30 minutes).

Tim was very clear that he booked the golf simulator specifically. But in true Bojo fashion he switched to the sports simulator during their time there.

Then they left 10 minutes early to get J$ ice cream.

Note: 15 minutes in and no Oliver sightings.
Guess because he is a container baby (no stimulation or room to move) he is developmentally delayed and doesn’t do (perform) anything they can exploit for views.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
And Jen says this is Jackson's very first ever character autograph?!? How have these character-obsessed Disney fanatics never gotten autographs before for him.
They are too busy forcing hugs and awkward conversations. And of course admiring their booty butts. No time for autographs!

Reactions: 8
I don’t want to watch again…did she have 3 appetizers at dinner?? I saw salmon, Tim had Serrano ham and said Jenn got one too. Then did she say she had soup? Plus the entree and then you KNOW they didn’t order one sundae.
Yep, the salmon, the ham and the soup. Tim was reserved and only got 2 appetizers.

Does anyone else find it odd that they never know what each other ordered? I guess she did say it's noisy in the restaurants, but how do they not pay attention? I guess just another example of how they don't talk to each other when the camera's off?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I was just messing around, trying to find a similar 7 night cruise with a Walt or Roy O suite available. I used 3 adults (assuming Nanny Rose stayed with them), a 3 year old and an infant. Halloween on the High Seas, September 28th-October 5th but 2024. The other date which would have been the same week they went didn't have availability. This is for the Walt Suite. This is for 7 nights on a cruise ship and it costs more than many of their stans make in an entire year. Of course, if Nanny Rose had her own room, this quote would be less, however, they would have the added expense of an additional entire room.

Hold on to your hats, Tattlers.

View attachment 2505258

And to give a comparison of the price range, this is another 7 night on the Fantasy. Obviously not Halloween, May 25th-June 1st 2024. 3 adults, a 3 year old and an infant.

View attachment 2505262
"And Now It's Time To Help"
If they have this money at their disposal, there is a lot more help they can be giving.
But personally, I believe they write this off as a business expense. Which is INSANE. I would like to see how many cruisers who have booked those suites can say, "We booked THIS room specifically because we watched The Tim Tracker's video on it."
F off.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"And Now It's Time To Help"
If they have this money at their disposal, there is a lot more help they can be giving.
But personally, I believe they write this off as a business expense. Which is INSANE. I would like to see how many cruisers who have booked those suites can say, "We booked THIS room specifically because we watched The Tim Tracker's video on it."
F off.
If anything if I had that sort of money it would turn me off of said room. I feel like the suites are dated and at best you feel like you're in a quasi fishbowl. I don't care if you get your own personal balcony or not if I was spending that sort of money on vacation I'd want to be somewhere else than a public cruise ship.

Reactions: 11
I don’t know if J was still sick or if he didn’t sleep but that kid looked absolutely exhausted in that video and I’m still seeing behaviors that are spectrum related. I one hundred percent believe that child is on the spectrum. There’s nothing wrong with that but if that is the case, they need to adjust things to make life a little easier for him and less overstimulating.
---
If anything if I had that sort of money it would turn me off of said room. I feel like the suites are dated and at best you feel like you're in a quasi fishbowl. I don't care if you get your own personal balcony or not if I was spending that sort of money on vacation I'd want to be somewhere else than a public cruise ship.
If I had that kind of disposable income for vacation, I would definitely be doing the things on my European bucket list and I would still have money left over

Reactions: 20
The most exciting part of the tea party for them was the stuff they were able to accumulate from the tea party. They’re all about acquiring things instead of memories.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.