The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But re: those view numbers. Yikes.

I know it's not an exact science but I guess their 800,000+ other subscribers never got the menu to watch these new vlogs. 🥴

#thisiswhathappenswhenyoubuysubsallthetimeTim
Quoting myself bc I realize I wrote "menu" and not "memo," as I intended.

I feel so much like Jenn now when she writes the vlog descriptions! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here we go again. Jackson wanted watermelon at the farmers market and they didn’t get it for him. They could’ve redeemed themselves by buying watermelon at the grocery store but they didn’t.

There was no mention of it being Publix. It must’ve been a low-tier supermarket and that’s why it was only ok to get Oliver’s food there. And hot wheels of course. They’ll save the rest of their shopping for themselves at Publix tomorrow.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Jenn’s dirty chai/ pumpkin spice drink is an oxymoron.

Does J$ school have a fall break? I know schools here in GA had one last week. Why in the hell do they need to take him out of school to go on a staycation?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Does J$ school have a fall break? I know schools here in GA had one last week. Why in the hell do they need to take him out of school to go on a staycation?
I wonder the same. But I guess if he was kicked out, it wouldn’t matter.

Reactions: 11
Here we go again. Jackson wanted watermelon at the farmers market and they didn’t get it for him. They could’ve redeemed themselves by buying watermelon at the grocery store but they didn’t.

There was no mention of it being Publix. It must’ve been a low-tier supermarket and that’s why it was only ok to get Oliver’s food there. And hot wheels of course. They’ll save the rest of their shopping for themselves at Publix tomorrow.
Looked like a Publix P on the cart the lady was pushing

Reactions: 5
Again for the millionth time, why can't they just order groceries online and either just pick them up or have them delivered? It's like they're determined to be as dysfunctional and inefficient in life as possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

there was a shot of her holding a cup of watermelon shortly after that. thankfully this time we avoided another Blueberry Incident

Reactions: 8
Again for the millionth time, why can't they just order groceries online and either just pick them up or have them delivered? It's like they're determined to be as dysfunctional and inefficient in life as possible.
Yep, as usual they are idiots. I get groceries for my elderly mother by ordering online and picking it up for her (and we do ours that way often). It's so fast, so easy, and I don't have to go to the store and hunt around for anything. All the coupons are digital and you can plan the whole thing out so you aren't paying $9 for a box of Raisin Bran. 🥴 Then it SAVES the items you always get so you can click them to your cart in seconds. Their entire life is so dysfunctional and inefficient. It drives me insane. I imagine their nannies have a lot of stories to tell about even dumber things they do that aren't featured in vlogs.

Reactions: 18
there was a shot of her holding a cup of watermelon shortly after that. thankfully this time we avoided another Blueberry Incident
Ok between this and the Publix I obviously need to pay better attention, ha! It’s all hard to watch. I’m glad Jackson got his fruit but his parents are still assholes.

Reactions: 7
As if this is useful information for the .01% of their Stan’s that will ever be able to stay concierge
---
So experts here- are we speculating that they are sailing Merrytime concierge for Jenn’s 40th?
For sure will be doing that. BBO will definitely be crawling by then and they have to win!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is there a solar eclipse every time Ginn's face appears in front of the sun?
Screen Shot 2023-10-15 at 7.46.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-15 at 7.49.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-15 at 7.49.47 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Like someone else said, I thought they said they already filmed the Rivian video. Another lie?

Also, they quickly panned through the office at one point. What a mess….

IMG_0205.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Seriously, they'd save so much money if they did. Hell, they could even have them delivered.

I don't even know what the hell I was watching. That was really hodge podged together. And another staycation already? Wonder if this one has been planned for awhile or is a another Bandaid for the cruise of failure.

Reactions: 12
Maybe I am mistaken, but I don't remember Jen saying they already did the Rivian video. When they debuted themselves in it I think she said they still plan on making the Rivian video. I think we all assumed it was one of the 5 she had in the hopper ready to edit and post. But, obviously not. It's been over a month at least and these lazy fools still can't bother to shoot a stupid video talking about a car.

And I am pretty sure we still have not seen all of the 5 supposed videos she needed to edit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Yep, as usual they are idiots. I get groceries for my elderly mother by ordering online and picking it up for her (and we do ours that way often). It's so fast, so easy, and I don't have to go to the store and hunt around for anything. All the coupons are digital and you can plan the whole thing out so you aren't paying $9 for a box of Raisin Bran. 🥴 Then it SAVES the items you always get so you can click them to your cart in seconds. Their entire life is so dysfunctional and inefficient. It drives me insane. I imagine their nannies have a lot of stories to tell about even dumber things they do that aren't featured in vlogs.
Agreed. I do my meal planning and grocery list on a Thursday and pick them up Friday (I do choose my own fruit though - it can be hit and miss ordering online). Besides having to pick up milk or the odd thing it's done for the week. It also means I don't do any impulse buying and ordering only what I need. I work with a woman who every day before she heads home around 5pm sighs and says, "what am I going to cook for dinner tonight?". I couldn't cope with that!

Reactions: 8
I don't know why anyone finds ATW entertaining at all. He just mumbles random stuff. Him and Dim are awkward everytime and try to be funny but there is nothing amusing about anything they are saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s so true! A lot of kids feel that the parents favor the other sibling. But there is proof here how much they favor Jackson. They don’t take an Oliver anywhere or do anything with him the way they did with Jackson. They didn’t even make Oliver’s Halloween costume and it was his first Halloween. They still only cared about Jackson’s costume. It’s the little things like this kids notice
I see it differently. They favor O so they are allowing him more privacy. J$ meanwhile needs a good lawyer.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.