The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
two weeks after being at home and they won't let Jackson eat rhe applejax or cornpops they brought back from the cruise

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Another Disney staycation coming up. According to Jenn, this will include “a lot of outdoor time.”

The entire family went to the grocery store because they need groceries for their upcoming staycation. They don’t buy anything at the store other than baby food and more hot wheels for Jackson. Jenn says they ran out of time and have to go back tomorrow for the groceries because they have to get home and make dinner. How does that make sense? They can’t push dinner back 30 minutes to avoid another trip to the grocery store tomorrow? They are bleeping morons.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Get ready Nanny Rosé (and Nanny Poppy and Nanny Chrys(anthemum)) to share a tent outside of the RV!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ah, one friend is Adam the Woo. Surprise!

LOL - Tim tells Adam that he could earn a mile on Delta for every dollar he spends at Starbucks and Adam has no idea. Then tells Tim he should keep that "hack" to himself and Adam only. 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I officially stopped even hate-watching their videos after the pre-cruise home vlog from hell where they sent J$ to school after throwing up all night. That whole shitshow was the final straw for me. Thank you to those who still suffer through them to report to the rest of us, but I didn't realize what a relief it would be to finally quit giving them views altogether.

Adam the Woo posted this, I guess from this morning.

1. Slackers in matching shirts 🙄 but Dim's is for DVC members?? 🤔

2. Those bleeping biker shorts just won't die already; I guess they're all that fits her now...

3. Her bangs look like tit, per usual.

4. BBO is actually present for once, probably because it's the weekend.

5. OGB literally hiding from the camera, yet again. I love that he won't cooperate, but it breaks my heart that he already knows and hates being on camera so much, all because of his asshole parents. Great job bleeping that one up, dipshits; I guess time will tell if BBO follows in his footsteps...

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I officially stopped even hate-watching their videos after the pre-cruise home vlog from hell where they sent J$ to school after throwing up all night. That whole shitshow was the final straw for me. Thank you to those who still suffer through them to report to the rest of us, but I didn't realize what a relief it would be to finally quit giving them views altogether.

2. Those bleeping biker shorts just won't die already; I guess they're all that fits her now...

5. OGB literally hiding from the camera, yet again. I love that he won't cooperate, but it breaks my heart that he already knows and hates being on camera so much, all because of his asshole parents. Great job bleeping that one up, dipshits; I guess time will tell if BBO follows in his footsteps...
My takeaway regarding the Adam part is that Jenn HAULED ASS editing and got this VID up at the speed of light to beat Adam's video that will be up tomorrow morning. 🤣🤣🤣

Tim starts off the vlog saying it's October 14th, but Adam posts that it was Sunday Funday with the Trackers today? 😆

So it took her forever to post vlogs pre- and post-cruise, but she could get this one up same day? 🤪

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
When are they going to just admit this stroller is not well suited for Jackson. He has to smell his brothers feet and it looks like the baby’s foot rest is resting on Jackson’s chest. Set for life, go buy a proper fitting stroller for your boys.
IMG_7643.jpeg

I almost didn’t post this cause I was not sure if Jackson was even wearing pants.
IMG_7639.jpeg

When the baby cries in the car, Jenn puts her hand on the sunshade to comfort it… I mean him
IMG_7642.jpeg

I’ll just leave this here
IMG_7637.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Another Disney staycation coming up. According to Jenn, this will include “a lot of outdoor time.”
Camping out in their flammable outdoor kitchen?

Honestly, I wish these crappy trash parents would give their kids ample downtime and a sense of security in their own home.

Ah, one friend is Adam the Woo. Surprise!
This dick spent last week's Friday the 13th traipsing around a town in a serial killer mask carrying a realistic looking rubber knife. I'm deeply disappointed he wasn't tased by the cops.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am I the only one that is completely grossed out by see-through pacifiers? I just think it’s disgusting. I don’t wanna see inside of any kids mouth and they need to stop showing J chewing on camera because that kid has not learned to chew with his freaking mouth closed and it’s disgusting.🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Buddy keeps doing a repetitive hand motion when they're in the fugly rivian around 3:07.
Screen Shot 2023-10-15 at 6.46.16 PM.png

When are they going to just admit this stroller is not well suited for Jackson. He has to smell his brothers feet and it looks like the baby’s foot rest is resting on Jackson’s chest. Set for life, go buy a proper fitting stroller for your boys.
View attachment 2512976

I almost didn’t post this cause I was not sure if Jackson was even wearing pants.
View attachment 2512977

When the baby cries in the car, Jenn puts her hand on the sunshade to comfort it… I mean him
View attachment 2512978

View attachment 2512980
JFC she is seriously a bloated mess. Also, unbreathable way too tight bike shorts on an "unseasonably warm day" seem like a terribly smelly yeast infectiony idea. Does the witch seriously not have any looser shorts that fit her?

Looks like the blonde chick isn't sure either if Buddy is wearing any pants.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Those bangs are so awful

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Makes me wonder if they actually tipped when checking into the ship. They made a big deal about it and don’t have any cash left not even halfway through the trip?
Dim profusely sweating in 89° weather when he normally waddles around in 95° FL weather and flexes about how only his neck of the woods is hot, along with looking like he’d been run over by a water taxi, twice, referring weirdly to his own parents as grandma and grandpa, being so confused by the pirates schedule, walking 8 flights of stairs instead of waiting for the elevator, being confused by cash - homeboy is infected with covid and also losing grip of his reality.

Ginn’s only motivation and accomplishment for spending this much money on the cruise was to get that weirdly angled shot of the fam in their costumes. Which she claimed she was going to put in a picture frame. Sure Ginn. I felt bad for all the crew that had to witness her waddling around in those crotch-munching checkered booty shorts. She is looking so bloated especially in her face on this cruise.

And the entitlement of being too bleeping lazy to make any effort themselves in planning like magically staying cuntcierge in a disheveled suite will just take care of that and let them do whatever they want. Also the water in that beach looked nasty AF.

And besides all the unnecessary germ-spreading, real smart of them to have all their tit strewn about the suite and invite strangers in anyway - they should know their stans are the likeliest to steal from them to have “souvenirs” of the Bojos as mementos/to add to their shrines at home. Maybe they were hoping someone would steal Da Baby’s poop-covered costume, though they likely left it on a table or sofa and had the cuntcierge staff take it to be laundered (or made Nanny Rosé wash it to save a few bucks since they had to spend $6 to withdraw cash you guyzzzzz).
It just occurred to me that Dim shows all the storage in abundance that fancy suite has, so they don’t need to strew items haphazardly throughout ( like the peasants in steerage must need to do)

Reactions: 15
This was filmed sat/sun and Jenn says they are leaving for their staycation soon and need to pack/grocery shop. I can’t believe they would be taking Jackson out of school again…

• Wow
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2512976

View attachment 2512977

View attachment 2512978

View attachment 2512980
She has a full chin scrotum 😳😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My takeaway regarding the Adam part is that Jenn HAULED ASS editing and got this VID up at the speed of light to beat Adam's video that will be up tomorrow morning. 🤣🤣🤣

Tim starts off the vlog saying it's October 14th, but Adam posts that it was Sunday Funday with the Trackers today? 😆

So it took her forever to post vlogs pre- and post-cruise, but she could get this one up same day? 🤪
Yeah it’s very…suspect that they haven’t finished posting the cruise videos or videos they apparently shot many weeks ago yet they can get this one up super fast. I can maybe see if it was a #hosted thing but this just looks like a basic, boring day vlog. I’m thinking you’re right and she just wanted to post her video before her “friend” Adam. 🙄

Reactions: 19
I was thinking the same thing about the stroller, how horrible it must be for Jackson. He has to turn his head around if he wants to see anything other than Oliver’s feet shoved in his face.

You can really tell she has packed on the pounds since Jackson’s first trip to a pumpkin patch 3 years ago. (She inserted this photo into the todays vlog)
0D5E06A8-08AB-448A-BB93-748817D105E4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Buddy keeps doing a repetitive hand motion when they're in the fugly rivian around 3:07.
View attachment 2512981

JFC she is seriously a bloated mess. Also, unbreathable way too tight bike shorts on an "unseasonably warm day" seem like a terribly smelly yeast infectiony idea. Does the witch seriously not have any looser shorts that fit her?

Looks like the blonde chick isn't sure either if Buddy is wearing any pants.
Looks like he’s pinching his leg repeatedly. Makes me quite sure he probably pinches Ollie. Maybe he pinched a kid in the cruise club and that’s why he got kicked out

Also, in this vlog she says they need to film a Rivian video. I thought she previously said they had one already to upload? Did I mishear?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Wow, that picture says a lot. She looks happy, healthier and Jackson looks adorable. Now look at the blobby mess who ignores her kids and treats them like crap...

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.