The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They only cruise to eat. She was practically having an orgasm at all of the breakfast food at the table in the suite. “Omg you can order the food to your room if you have a table and a concierge suite” 🤪
As if this is useful information for the .01% of their Stan’s that will ever be able to stay concierge
---
So experts here- are we speculating that they are sailing Merrytime concierge for Jenn’s 40th?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
As if this is useful information for the .01% of their Stan’s that will ever be able to stay concierge
---
So experts here- are we speculating that they are sailing Merrytime concierge for Jenn’s 40th?
Merrytime cruise eating fest for her and OG Buddy. Ugh. I can almost hear the stupid sing song voice already. Don't you love it, buddy...now mommy is going to share this cake with you for your birthday (proceeds to eat all of the cake herself).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
45k views after 19 hours on day 4 cruise vid. That has to be a record low for a disney/cruise vid.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
On the first cruise day video and F them and their inability to acknowledge their privilege. And oh, hiding the nanny.

Reactions: 11
The thumbnails show the true picture of how they treat Oliver. How sick. The family photos that don’t include Oliver. He’s only in one thumbnail as a prop to Jackson’s homemade costume. Jackson is in almost every thumbnail. They suck so bad.

IMG_2830.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I wonder how many times the grandparents shook their heads and rolled their eyes over their son and his lazy schlub of a wife needing at least 1 nanny, possibly 2, to take care of 2 small kids. Along with the monster they are creating with J$. It won’t happen, but would be awesome if they were guest commenters here like Doug was. Just to hear their thoughts.
I wonder if they treat Gin like she's incompetent or maybe even a lowkey danger to the kids when around them and also as an explanation when talking to normal people? It must be embarrassing as hell for them.

Again, I haven’t watched but I think a lot of J$ behavior is because he probably still didn’t feel great. Usually when you have a stomach virus and are throwing up all night, your stomach is off for several days after. You don’t want to eat or you want to eat very specific things like rice or crackers. They truly have no idea what it means to be parents or how to care for a child. Tim’s parents must be absolutely appalled. I’d love to read a nanny tell all book, because I’m sure she has some strong opinions as welll.

They probably tipped the guy $2 in nickels and dimes for their 22 bags.

The last time they were in a suite, they mentioned they tipped hundreds and hundreds of dollars, which I do not believe for a second.
I agree and I also wonder if he wasn't feeling a little seasick on top of that. They made mention several times about how rocky the ship was. I wonder if that is partly why J$ Isn't a fan of the rolly coasties

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thumbnails show the true picture of how they treat Oliver. How sick. The family photos that don’t include Oliver. He’s only in one thumbnail as a prop to Jackson’s homemade costume. Jackson is in almost every thumbnail. They suck so bad.

View attachment 2512887
Omg he’s literally no where to be seen it’s only Jackson. I feel so bad for Oliver

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It is kind of hilarious that they supposedly spent hours figuring how to get off the ship. Like, that’s what the exit signs and maps and announcements and notices are for… it’s not a prison that needs an elaborate escape plan.
Every cruise I've ever been on, it's been a constant barrage of announcements about when, where (what deck, forward, aft, etc.), and in what order, guests could exit the boat. If you have a shore excursion, or have singed up for early debarkation, the announcements actually start the night before.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think it's interesting that Tim said prior to the cruise that his mom mentioned meeting him for a drink onboard (and of course he had to squash the idea because he doesn't drink). I have a feeling she hoped to spend time with him solo, no Jenn around, but also it was possibly a passive-aggressive comment to insinuate that Jenn might stay with the kids and Tim could hang with her. And here they have a nanny (or two?) taking care of O the entire time on the ship.

Definitely would be interesting to be a fly on the wall during dinner with Tim's parents. I bet you would get several glimpses of side-eye, and some choice remarks being mumbled. 😅

I just can't imagine how it looks to see Nanny Rose picking up O at dinner and walking off to change his diaper blowouts or take him away to the room so Jenn can freely stuff in multiple appetizers and entrees at these meals. I also could NEVER leave my baby on a cruise ship with a nanny while I went off the ship for any period of time. Never.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

View attachment 2512887
Oliver’s sin (in their eyes) is that he is NOTAGIRL!
Now he is Master Irrelevant.
(unless they need him to exploit his existence, like a photo op 😡)

• Sad
Not only is Oliver pretty much missing from the cruise, I don't think we have ever seen his pack-n-play set up anywhere in the suite. We got that one shot of the nanny holding Oliver in the larger pull-down bed, with bed rails on it so I assume that's were Jackson has been sleeping. So, does that mean that the nanny is sleeping in the smaller pull-down bed? Or, I guess the nanny could have her own cabin and that's where Oliver has been sleeping.

And it's still odd that Jen has not once mentioned Oliver's reflux or sleeping issues and whether or not the gentle rocking of the ship has cured him of all his ailments.
Given that Lynn had to sleep in a tent outside, wouldn’t be shocked one bit of these bozos had the nanny sleeping in a freaking closet or on the veranda in a corner.

• Wow
  • Sad
of course they wanted him to buy a chair, it is not an all inclusive resort. Man if they didn’t like St. Maarten they are going to hate San Juan 🤣
It's the US, but it's not a state, but the residents are Americans, but, but, but....

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 2512887
But re: those view numbers. Yikes.

I know it's not an exact science but I guess their 800,000+ other subscribers never got the menu to watch these new vlogs. 🥴

#thisiswhathappenswhenyoubuysubsallthetimeTim

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah it’s sad…let’s be real, if Oliver had been Olivia the baby would be a main focus of the videos and all over the thumbnails. They would’ve dressed it in some princess outfit and took it to the tea party. She would’ve designed the whole Halloween costume around the baby. Jackson probably would’ve been the one spending all day with the nanny while they did stuff with the girl (cause heaven forbid two parents watch two kids AND film a youtube video!)

But why bother with Oliver when they already did all that crap with Jackson…it’s all about the views right? 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I'll see if I get some time to peruse 'assholes on a boat', but I haven't watched the last six or seven vlogs. tit's getting real in the world and all my bandwidth has been following that.
I'm waiting for the superstan purge where they finally turn on the slovenly absentee mother and give her and her bingo wings what for, Tattle style!

• Heart
I'm surprised they're even bothering with Jackson. I didn't think they liked him much either.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Another vlog with J in the thumbnail, holding up eclipse glasses, and a Farmer's Market trip with friends. 🙄

Reactions: 7
I'm surprised they're even bothering with Jackson. I didn't think they liked him much either.
I have a theory that they are only bothering with him because he can no longer go to the kids club since he can’t wipe himself and therefore would not be considered fully potty trained.
That would line up with Tim saying in a home vlog that they have been practicing something that is TMI and Jackson did a good job.

• Sick
You get to see Tim talk with food in his mouth 🤢 at Chuy's, and Jenn as well, with a close up on her face 😧 ...her skin looks worse than ever! And that was not a flattering angle for anyone. Yikes.

There is no way they aren't crop-dusting around the entire Farmer's Market after eating all those refried beans and bowls of jalapeño ranch. 😆🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.