The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only is Oliver pretty much missing from the cruise, I don't think we have ever seen his pack-n-play set up anywhere in the suite. We got that one shot of the nanny holding Oliver in the larger pull-down bed, with bed rails on it so I assume that's were Jackson has been sleeping. So, does that mean that the nanny is sleeping in the smaller pull-down bed? Or, I guess the nanny could have her own cabin and that's where Oliver has been sleeping.

And it's still odd that Jen has not once mentioned Oliver's reflux or sleeping issues and whether or not the gentle rocking of the ship has cured him of all his ailments.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My apologies.

I thought you were talking about R&J and basing your thoughts just on what others had posted.
---

And Oliver would be full price, as he wasn’t on the original canceled Wish reservation. (2/2022)
So the Boshits are spending a few grand (BBO ship charge + all nanny expenses) just to have him onboard the ship to be ignored by themselves. EXCEPT for the photo ops.

I am also waiting for future cruise vlogs to see how much J$ is featured.
From what I have read the kids clubs are open on port days.
I sus that J$ got kicked out of the kids’ club for either not being fully potty trained and/or his bratty behavior. This left T & DJ with no options but to have him with them all day.
Very sus that he only attended on the first day. And now at home they “working on something that’s TMI”. Either kids club or school or both has complained that he can’t wipe.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Tim: hopefully you’ll get to see a time lapse of us coming into port right about now.

Video instead cuts to Tim by the elevators.

Nice editing Jenn! Hopefully you had more attention to detail when sandblasting juke boxes.
Well Tim is no braniac for saying the next thing we will see is their timelapsed arrival to the island and then IMMEDIATELY filming more on the ship pre-arrival. What a drooling idiot. What's the matter, Tim? Covid brain? Lol

This vlog was just then complaining the ENTIRE time. We get it Tim. You have an hour to swim. That's on you. Other people have real problems, btw.
---
Do we really need to watch this stupid pirate show again? Ugh, copyright infringement, much?
Every time I watch a cruise stage show, I'm reminded that maybe a Disney Cruise might not be for me...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Complaining about the weather and how he can’t wait to get back on the air-conditioned ship. Why bother going on these vacations if you hate being outside

Reactions: 23
Not only is Oliver pretty much missing from the cruise, I don't think we have ever seen his pack-n-play set up anywhere in the suite. We got that one shot of the nanny holding Oliver in the larger pull-down bed, with bed rails on it so I assume that's were Jackson has been sleeping. So, does that mean that the nanny is sleeping in the smaller pull-down bed? Or, I guess the nanny could have her own cabin and that's where Oliver has been sleeping.

And it's still odd that Jen has not once mentioned Oliver's reflux or sleeping issues and whether or not the gentle rocking of the ship has cured him of all his ailments.
I think you just answered your own (mine too) question…

Reactions: 10
Poor Oliver is going to watch these videos and compare how they were with J vs how they are with him and he is going to feel so unloved. This entire cruise he’s been pawned off to a babysitter it really breaks my heart.

Also I only got through the first 2 and haven’t made it to the disaster that seems to be St M. So you’re all saying they couldn’t figure out how to get off the ship? Haven’t they cruised like 10 times with Disney? I truly do not know how those two function being so stupid and useless. They really do live in a Disney bubble and have no idea how to exist outside of anything Disney

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Poor Oliver is going to watch these videos and compare how they were with J vs how they are with him and he is going to feel so unloved. This entire cruise he’s been pawned off to a babysitter it really breaks my heart.
This is what I was saying a few posts back. Why could they take Jackson swimming, out to eat, on rides, to events, blah blah blah, but for Oliver it is impossible? That kid can be in a pool. That kid can sit on a splash pad. That kid can go to the beach. Just like Jackson did.
But instead he's literally being treated like Jackson's costume. A feature. An accessory.
---
Also, this latest vlog exhibits more behavior from Jackson that indicates he is still not feeling well and shows more evidence that Tim is coming down with something.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It is kind of hilarious that they supposedly spent hours figuring how to get off the ship. Like, that’s what the exit signs and maps and announcements and notices are for… it’s not a prison that needs an elaborate escape plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It took him a couple of days to remember where the bathrooms on the ship were. That's when he felt he was home. Considering he probably spends so much more time in those compared to ever leaving the ship, I am not surprised it took them so long.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tim: waaaaaa they totally accosted me to buy a chair!

Dude, you are not in Lake Nona anymore and you and your wife wear your stupidity like a badge, especially in a foreign place. Notice that there weren’t any Super Targets or Starbucks on the drive over. From the looks at the amount of people on the beach (none) you were their only means to make money that day. Take your head out of your entitled asses!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just am ALWAYSSSS and I know I've said this before but floored at how bleeping stupid and inept they are for people approaching middle age. They can't figure anything out, can't plan anything, waste money like it's water for what and why besides flexing? They are irredeemably lazy and incredibly stupid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Dude, you are not in Lake Nona anymore and you and your wife wear your stupidity like a badge, especially in a foreign place. Notice that there weren’t any Super Targets or Starbucks on the drive over. From the looks at the amount of people on the beach (none) you were their only means to make money that day. Take your head out of your entitled asses!
The a-hole who inserts ads in their bleeping live streams (and laughed about it when they didn't know their mics were live), whose vlogs are overflowing with endless ads AND sponsorships asking viewers to buy deodorant and picture frames, and who turns on Super Stickers to panhandle to the stans, and HE has his undies in a wad over someone trying to sell a chair at the beach? 😒

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
This is what I was saying a few posts back. Why could they take Jackson swimming, out to eat, on rides, to events, blah blah blah, but for Oliver it is impossible? That kid can be in a pool. That kid can sit on a splash pad. That kid can go to the beach. Just like Jackson did.
But instead he's literally being treated like Jackson's costume. A feature. An accessory.
---
Also, this latest vlog exhibits more behavior from Jackson that indicates he is still not feeling well and shows more evidence that Tim is coming down with something.
It’s so true! A lot of kids feel that the parents favor the other sibling. But there is proof here how much they favor Jackson. They don’t take an Oliver anywhere or do anything with him the way they did with Jackson. They didn’t even make Oliver’s Halloween costume and it was his first Halloween. They still only cared about Jackson’s costume. It’s the little things like this kids notice

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I just am ALWAYSSSS and I know I've said this before but floored at how bleeping stupid and inept they are for people approaching middle age. They can't figure anything out, can't plan anything, waste money like it's water for what and why besides flexing? They are irredeemably lazy and incredibly stupid.
I feel like they are mentally stuck around the time both of them dropped out of college. They have no concept of how the real world works which is ridiculous because they did have to function (some) before they got the channel off the ground. I really do wonder if Silver Fox hired Dim because his parents begged him to. Somehow I find it difficult to see how Dim could hold a job. I'm also betting Jenn floated from retail job to retail job.

Reactions: 22

Also I only got through the first 2 and haven’t made it to the disaster that seems to be St M. So you’re all saying they couldn’t figure out how to get off the ship? Haven’t they cruised like 10 times with Disney? I truly do not know how those two function being so stupid and useless. They really do live in a Disney bubble and have no idea how to exist outside of anything Disney
Odds are that by the time Oliver is old enough to watch these vlogs he already realizes that he's not the favorite or what mommy wanted.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Not to familiar with their work
They used to have a youtube channel but stopped years ago. They were part of the group with Wandering Daz and his wife when the lyingsackofcraptrackers went to the UK. They also came to Florida and spent time wih the lyingsackofcraptrackers but did not stay with them like Wandering Daz and Jenny...probably because Hullksmash has 2 kids.

Reactions: 3

of course they wanted him to buy a chair, it is not an all inclusive resort. Man if they didn’t like St. Maarten they are going to hate San Juan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They only cruise to eat. She was practically having an orgasm at all of the breakfast food at the table in the suite. “Omg you can order the food to your room if you have a table and a concierge suite” 🤪

Reactions: 14
I guess when you're this dumb, cognitive dissonance isn't a thing (must be nice), but I love how the stans say the Bojanshitskis "keep the economy going" but also you guyzzz they live in a "modest house" and apart from all their excessive and unnecessary spending, they don't seem to live "luxuriously" (is it because they usually look like hitchhikers who haven't showered in days?) and don't "flaunt their wealth". The amount of denial in the Bojo cult is really something. Some other stan said if we had this amount of money, we'd be spending like them too. Like it doesn't occur to them that there are plenty and plenty of people more rich than the Bojos could ever dream of being who still don't light their money on fire the way these idiots do all the time. Realistically I also could easily afford a Rivian and pay for it in cash but I'm a fan of quality over flashy trends. View attachment 2511051View attachment 2511052

Also, I think all theme park vloggers and bloggers and social media influencers (looking at you too Nick the Dick) are bleeping obnoxious and I will die on that hill, I don't care how "humble" or "nice" or "smart" or "well-behaved" they come across as or think they come across as. Especially Disney vloggers. Being compared to the Bojos as the baseline is not really proving much.
Oooh, Carole just said 'Bless your heart' you flagrant capitalist pubes rubes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.