The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can understand how you might feel that way at its face value.

Do you know anything about Rae & June?
Who they are? What they do?
(jobs - they each work outside the home)
How were they supposed to “share this tip”?
Cause that is what I thought they were doing.
Did you expect them to make a special video to address what to do when a cruise is canceled?🤷🏻‍♀️

Yes, at times they can be a tad over the top.
They do cruise a lot.
All cruising brands, not just DCL.

But as people they are the total opposite of the Boshits.

Sorry for the rant.
I irks me when people judge other people based on the word of another person.
I was directly talking about the Bojos. Even said the Bojo's in my post. I have no idea who Rae and June are. I was saying for a "travel channel" the Bojos had an opportunity to give an actual travel tip if they got a discount on the suite after getting cancelled previously so they upgraded.
They are still dumb AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I remember me and my husband went to Tangier Island in the Chesapeake Bay (in the Virginia part of the bay). They said on the ferry boat website and if you went to the Tangier Island website too that BRING CASH. As some of the places like the museum that explains the Islands background (fishing and now mainly tourism) won't take card.

Fast forward. We go to the museum and me and my husband show our ID's to show we are Veterans and we get in free. The lady behind us whips her card out and the lady snarkily said you don't have $3 in cash on you? The lady says no. We could have been assholes and ignored her. But my husband pays for her and she says she could Venmo the money (we only have Paypal). He said it is only $3 and the witch in me says in a loud voice "This is why you should at least have $20 of cash on you.............." I looked around and the lady looked like she wanted to slap me. But really?! I always have at least $100 on me as there are times either the CC machine is down or the fee for the purchase is so hefty that it is not worth using my card.
Yes! My daughter is 20 and autistic and she has known to always carry “safety money” for years.

Reactions: 12
Only these 2 could make the top tier accomodations look janky. Even when I'm on vacation in my tiny non-suite, non cuntcierge accomodations, I keep the room clean. I put things away as much as possible. Not the Bojanks. Gotta make their filthy selves feel at home.

• Sad
  • Heart
Only these 2 could make the top tier accomodations look janky. Even when I'm on vacation in my tiny non-suite, non cuntcierge accomodations, I keep the room clean. I put things away as much as possible. Not the Bojanks. Gotta make their filthy selves feel at home.
I think Ginn is confusing cuntcierge with what she sees on the chartered yachts on Below Deck where the obnoxious guests routinely just leave their crap strewn everywhere and the stews have to pick up after them.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I checked a previous pirate night dinner video. Happened to be the cruise with the holy moly terds. And Jen ordered exactly the same appetizer and entree again. Tim got his same salad but actually got a different entree. But it looks like he had to since “osco busco” wasn’t on the menu.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jugs on the thumbnail! Please watch our vids!

I did appreciate Tim’s swim shirt. Jenn should look into one.

• Haha
Don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with making an effort to learn a local culture and make efforts to communicate in the native tongue. My first trip to France in high school, our French teacher, a native Parisienne, encouraged us to try to speak French whenever possible. Immersion is a wonderful way to experience a foreign culture. I just find that some people tend to migrate to both extremes: either they refuse to try to understand the local tongue and expect to be spoken to in English, or they get offended when that cab driver in Florence didn't understand their Rosetta Stone Italian.

I had a similar situation. I loved languages and took French, German and Spanish all 4 years of high school simultaneously. (And 2 more of Spanish in college). Went to Europe with the German class and the teacher encouraged us to try and speak the native languages. Fast forward to now; it’s been 20something years and I would absolutely just tell them I can’t speak anything but English. While I can still understand some words to hear them, it would be an insult to try to speak it anymore. I could see Dim learning like 2 phrases of a language and walking around like an arrogant smug asshole as if he’s fully fluent. Would be worth watching just for the looks he’d get.

Reactions: 3
Does Oliver even exist? Why would you bring him on a cruise just to leave him with a nanny all day long instead of trying to have him with you and enjoy the time together as a family? You took this cruise to be with Jackson and that’s it, because he’s being a big baby and a brat and because he’s jealous of Oliver. You two need to grow up and be parents stop pushing your kids off and nannies, you were so upset when you couldn’t have children or at least you thought you couldn’t have them and that’s what you told us and now you don’t even want to be with your kids when their babies. Oh yeah and your parents they were they look like they were having a good Tim, Not !! . Thought you couldn’t afford to do concierge as many times as you do it such BS. You two should be embarrassed because of what kind of parents you are. It’s disgusting. 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I had a similar situation. I loved languages and took French, German and Spanish all 4 years of high school simultaneously. (And 2 more of Spanish in college). Went to Europe with the German class and the teacher encouraged us to try and speak the native languages. Fast forward to now; it’s been 20something years and I would absolutely just tell them I can’t speak anything but English. While I can still understand some words to hear them, it would be an insult to try to speak it anymore. I could see Dim learning like 2 phrases of a language and walking around like an arrogant smug asshole as if he’s fully fluent. Would be worth watching just for the looks he’d get.
I can read and write French quite fluently, but engaging in a conversation is a whole different ballgame. The speed, inflections, accent, and colloquialisms can bury you halfway through the first sentence. I could maybe get through Parisian French, but move out into the country and I'd be in trouble.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have to imagine that Oliver being reduced to cameo appearance Easter Eggs in the Cruise Vids has to be alarming and off-putting even to some of their most die-hard followers. He probably would have been the star if only he participated in the Diaper Dash as planned.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So all Jenn is doing is eating and doing one short activity a day.

I’m still curious what is going on at night. There is either a second nanny or Tim is doing the nightshift with the baby in the living room while Jenn and Jackson sleep in the bedroom.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So all Jenn is doing is eating and doing one short activity a day.

I’m still curious what is going on at night. There is either a second nanny or Tim is doing the nightshift with the baby in the living room while Jenn and Jackson sleep in the bedroom.
Wouldn't surprise me because Tim is looking even more dead behind the eyes than normal.

Reactions: 10
I was directly talking about the Bojos. Even said the Bojo's in my post. I have no idea who Rae and June are. I was saying for a "travel channel" the Bojos had an opportunity to give an actual travel tip if they got a discount on the suite after getting cancelled previously so they upgraded.
They are still dumb AF.
My apologies.

I thought you were talking about R&J and basing your thoughts just on what others had posted.
---
Does Oliver even exist? Why would you bring him on a cruise just to leave him with a nanny all day long instead of trying to have him with you and enjoy the time together as a family? You took this cruise to be with Jackson and that’s it, because he’s being a big baby and a brat and because he’s jealous of Oliver. You two need to grow up and be parents stop pushing your kids off and nannies, you were so upset when you couldn’t have children or at least you thought you couldn’t have them and that’s what you told us and now you don’t even want to be with your kids when their babies. Oh yeah and your parents they were they look like they were having a good Tim, Not !! . Thought you couldn’t afford to do concierge as many times as you do it such BS. You two should be embarrassed because of what kind of parents you are. It’s disgusting. 🤬🤬🤬
And Oliver would be full price, as he wasn’t on the original canceled Wish reservation. (2/2022)
So the Boshits are spending a few grand (BBO ship charge + all nanny expenses) just to have him onboard the ship to be ignored by themselves. EXCEPT for the photo ops.

I am also waiting for future cruise vlogs to see how much J$ is featured.
From what I have read the kids clubs are open on port days.
I sus that J$ got kicked out of the kids’ club for either not being fully potty trained and/or his bratty behavior. This left T & DJ with no options but to have him with them all day.

Last edited:
I can read and write French quite fluently, but engaging in a conversation is a whole different ballgame. The speed, inflections, accent, and colloquialisms can bury you halfway through the first sentence. I could maybe get through Parisian French, but move out into the country and I'd be in trouble.
It's similar for me and Spanish. Have heard it all my life took it in high school and college but would I speak to a client without a translator. Hell, no. I know my Spanish probably sounds about as embarrassing as Dim reading the menu on the cruise ship. I'm also lucky if I can pick up maybe every other sentence that they say.

And did some digging Disney did have some basic information posted about the island online that should've clued Dim and Jumbo on what they should've been prepared for. And they did have all age excursions as well which would've been appropriate for those two suckers.

Reactions: 4
sus that J$ got kicked out of the kids’ club for either not being fully potty trained and/or his bratty behavior.
I’m with you on this… only time will tell. If he never goes back, we will have our answer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.