The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The high tea was a complete waste of money. Of course she had to flex by saying that concierge was able to get them in at the last minute. Jackson wasn’t interested in any of it besides the sweets. If she was trying to make it look like a fun event, she did a terrible job. It looked boring as hell and something I’d never force my daughters to do. And the “gift” was worth $5 tops. He’ll never touch it again.

It’s really sad because one day Oliver is going to look back at these videos to see what his first cruise was like. It’s like he’s not even there. And worse, they are showing all these things that they are doing with only Jackson, leaving Oliver behind with the nanny. How is it that they couldn’t handle Jackson, so they always had a nanny for him. But now that there is a new baby, they can care for Jackson just fine without him having a nanny? I guess they are counting on the kids club for the babysitting services.

And once again, Jenn tells us she’s not breastfeeding anymore by wearing that romper. And again, absolutely nothing wrong with that besides how she constantly lies about it.

Reactions: 26
You guys they only eat healthy cereal at home! And two minutes later they are stuffing their faces with extra sugary Krispy Kreme donuts 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That saddest thing to me about the tea is that there was most likely a mom onboard with a child who actually wanted to go to that event and Jenn took that spot. That event sells out right when booking opens and people check back online every day to see if a spot opens up. Then when they get onboard, they check at Guest Services. It's sad to me that someone couldn't go because Jenn is a selfish witch.

She put out two videos two days in a row to get back on track according to Jenn, but their number of views over the past 30 days is still going down. I mean, this is hilarious at this point. 1.7 million views?

Screen Shot 2023-10-13 at 7.48.18 AM.png

Yo I have been sick for a FULL 11 days and I’ve lost about 15lbs in that time because I can’t keep anything down and I just have no desire to eat, I haven’t been to work in almost 2 full weeks and I’m just exhausted. Reading some of these comments about how they’re eating is legitimately nauseating 😂 but tattle is one of the things keeping me alive.

Alsoooooo someone a thread back mentioned some kind of NSFW Reddit page for Jenn and what…the absolute duck, my poor little eyes. The people on that sub are so weird.
The NSFW page is back?! I have to admit, I was very entertained by those crazy people.

I hope you are feeling better.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
🤣 Jenn, who has access to the club lounge, offering her a plentitude of “fancy treats” any time she wants…walking out of the high tea with leftovers… still on the plate no less…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Two days of two videos a day. Oh I’d say a fight went down!

Tim probably tried to gently suggest that they need to get back on track. Aggressive Jenn is like fine, you want videos Tim, here’s your videos.

His life is an absolute living hell, I can guarantee it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm not sure which was more painful to watch: the High Tea that Buddy didn't want to go to, or the Virtual Sporting Experience that he did want to do.

The "Gift Box" from the $300 High Tea really looks like something that will show up at the Disney Outlets in Orlando. It would be funny if the Trackers encounter it during an Outlet shopping Vid. The Outlets typically have a lot of Disney Cruise merchandise. Once again, more stuff for them to cram in their closets/storage unit.

Reactions: 19
That saddest thing to me about the tea is that there was most likely a mom onboard with a child who actually wanted to go to that event and Jenn took that spot. That event sells out right when booking opens and people check back online every day to see if a spot opens up. Then when they get onboard, they check at Guest Services. It's sad to me that someone couldn't go because Jenn is a selfish witch.
You are SO right. That makes me so sad. :(

Such a piece of tit. We all know she only did that because SHE wanted to. Not because J. cares.

bleeping asshole.

Reactions: 25
I did that Princess Tea at the GF way back. It was totally overpriced and was also really fun. However, I was with a child who was very excited to be there.

It wasn’t that great as an adult event. I know not everything has to be just for kids at Disney, but some things really are.

Jenn should have just admitted that she wanted to do the tea. Which is fine. Maybe she should have presented it to Buddy as Will you take Mommy to the tea? Instead of something that he was supposed to be thrilled about.

Reactions: 17
Any guesses as to what this is supposed say?

View attachment 2507377

I assume this is Tim’s writing. At this point I imagine Jackson’s penmanship is better than this.

I give Jackson credit. Reasher is pretty advanced for a 3 year old kid to figure out. I know I would have never spelled Racer like that at 3.

29K after 1 day for the Gatorland is really bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Two days of two videos a day. Oh I’d say a fight went down!

Tim probably tried to gently suggest that they need to get back on track. Aggressive Jenn is like fine, you want videos Tim, here’s your videos.

His life is an absolute living hell, I can guarantee it.
I don’t think Tim pays much attention to what’s being uploaded. He’s admitted in the past that he doesn’t watch the video once it’s uploaded (Jenn was once having a post partum episode in which she was crying and admitting things were hard on camera and Tim had no idea about this) and in the intro for the Gatorland video, he says that they will upload the cruise video next, he just had to get the Gatorland one up first because it’s time sensitive.

The channel may be in his name and he may do most of the filming but she controls everything else and I don’t think he cares.

I think the two uploads a day were because she doesn’t know what’s she’s doing.

I give Jackson credit. Reasher is pretty advanced for a 3 year old kid to figure out. I know I would have never spelled Racer like that at 3.

29K after 1 day for the Gatorland is really bad.
Give Tim the credit… I guess. It says Roaster Car. I only know that cause you hear Tim
Say it in the video. How sad is it that we are all trying to figure out who wrote that… a 3 year old or a middle-aged man. And we all still can’t make it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Watching the home vlog now…

These two need to start doing on-camera weigh ins. Something to make them stop eating all of this crap constantly
---
Omg enough with the Publix worship. Yes Tim the rest of the country has supermarkets with prepared food. It’s really not anything impressive

Reactions: 20
Why was Tim acting like it’s some kind of flex that Publix has day old Krispy Kreme’s and pre-packaged sushi? Walmart has those items too. Publix is not special. Our local grocery store has a sushi counter where somebody prepares sushi fresh made-to-order all day long. Most grocery stores have that now. The sushi they bought looked disgusting. Get over yourself.

The crescents (or croissants as Tim called them) were to be baked 12-14 minutes and Tim said their oven took the full 14 minutes. How does the oven work properly for Tim at the right temp, but it’s way too hot when Jenn cooks? User error! She can’t do anything right.
I've long been a Publix sushi eater solely because of the convenience. However we were walking through Sam's Club the other day and they had tons of fresh sushi that looked delicious compared to what I've always gotten at Publix... Don't understand why dipshit thinks pre-packaged sushi is special lmao. Side note for all my fellow grocery story sushi connoisseurs: if you have a Sprouts Farmers Market near you, run, don't walk, to get their sushi. That tit hits lol.

Reactions: 13
Give Tim the credit… I guess. It says Roaster Car. I only know that cause you hear Tim
Say it in the video. How sad is it that we are all trying to figure out who wrote that… a 3 year old or a middle-aged man. And we all still can’t make it out.
Oh, so the "c" is supposed to be an "o" and the "h" is supposed to be a "t and e"... 🤣

Yep, makes perfect sense. About on par with all the other nonsensical tit they do. 🥴

1697205988720.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Pillow Pets sent them 3 different characters. Oogie boogie, lightning McQueen, and Perry the platypus. How much do we want to bet that they won’t make J give one to O? It’s 3 after all, so I hope they save at least one for O to keep as his. Also, I’m disgusted that they all just lay on the kitchen floor with the pillows. You know they don’t wash those floors or those pillows before they put them in their beds 🤢

• Sick
It's okay that they keep stuffing their faces like they're on a cruise you guyzzzz, cause they'll be making some purple carrot VEGAN meals so that will cancel everything out, because VEGAN = ZERO CALORIES AND FAT okay?!?!?!

Ginn got sushi from Publix. I'm sorry, but no. She couldn't just DoorDash some sushirrito for herself? They seriously just impulse buy random tit from Publix - stale purple and green donuts, questionable-looking sushi....

View attachment 2507405
Hey, Publix sushi is delicious! 😆😛

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've long been a Publix sushi eater solely because of the convenience. However we were walking through Sam's Club the other day and they had tons of fresh sushi that looked delicious compared to what I've always gotten at Publix... Don't understand why dipshit thinks pre-packaged sushi is special lmao. Side note for all my fellow grocery story sushi connoisseurs: if you have a Sprouts Farmers Market near you, run, don't walk, to get their sushi. That tit hits lol.
I agree, Sam’s has great sushi!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.