The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim goes to the library to exchange books for Jackson.

First, how could they not take him? It’s not like they don’t have time. Going to the library with the kids and letting them explore and pick out the books was always so special.

Second, Tim confirms that he’s the one who reads with Jackson every night. See thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That almost $300 high tea was the chef’s kiss. Watching Jackson phased out so completely was concerning, but knowing Jenn wanted this so badly without considering Jackson’s interest and seeing how badly it went was fantastic. That kid ignored ALL of his mom’s questions and kept his eye on the sugar prize. She filmed instead of interacting with him. She ignored him. At one point when Tiana comes out, you can hear him say “just one bite” and she seems pissed he is interrupting her “vid” and she whispers “just one bite to start!”
Lol she didn’t do this to spend time with her son. She did it with him because he was her ticket in and no one would let her in without child.
What a loser.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
So do they really think two vids a day is going to save their channel? Because it's not when one of the contents of them is buying Hot Wheels at Wally World or going to Gatorland. Although, Jenn showed me I made a crack how we were going to get the Hotwheels video in December.

Reactions: 11
Why was Tim acting like it’s some kind of flex that Publix has day old Krispy Kreme’s and pre-packaged sushi? Walmart has those items too. Publix is not special. Our local grocery store has a sushi counter where somebody prepares sushi fresh made-to-order all day long. Most grocery stores have that now. The sushi they bought looked disgusting. Get over yourself.

The crescents (or croissants as Tim called them) were to be baked 12-14 minutes and Tim said their oven took the full 14 minutes. How does the oven work properly for Tim at the right temp, but it’s way too hot when Jenn cooks? User error! She can’t do anything right.

Reactions: 25
WTF is happening in the backyard? Looks like all the money spent on the makeover was well spent.
Screenshot 2023-10-12 at 9.35.08 PM.png

These are the eyes of a man who loves his life and his wife.
Screenshot 2023-10-12 at 9.36.19 PM.png

Tim was going to bring a free lobster roll back from the Gatorland media event but they took them away before he could get one. Just what Jenn needs, seafood that's been sitting out for hours until Tim could get it home.

Speaking of Gatorland, the video only has 28K views after a day. That must be a new low record for the Trackers. Ding dang!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Why was Tim acting like it’s some kind of flex that Publix has day old Krispy Kreme’s and pre-packaged sushi? Walmart has those items too. Publix is not special. Our local grocery store has a sushi counter where somebody prepares sushi fresh made-to-order all day long. Most grocery stores have that now. The sushi they bought looked disgusting. Get over yourself.

The crescents (or croissants as Tim called them) were to be baked 12-14 minutes and Tim said their oven took the full 14 minutes. How does the oven work properly for Tim at the right temp, but it’s way too hot when Jenn cooks? User error! She can’t do anything right.
Seriously, I can get sushi even at the rattiest United in town. I really don't get them. Of course the day old donuts aren't going to be like the stuff they actually have at Krispy Kreme. I feel like they don't actually buy groceries like most people-i.e. go just once or twice a week for items. If I was to guess they probably go every day or every other day at best, same with Target. Jenn can apparently drive there so it's probably one of their crutch stores where they go when they have to get out of the mess that is Ft. Pampers.

Reactions: 10
I can't believe Jenn and Tim were laughing about Tim eating paper instead of a piece of glaze from the donut, and neither of them thought it was disgusting that he ate it off the FLOOR?! WTF!

I can kind of understand the timing of the Gatorland video interrupting their cruise videos, but they really had to put out this stupid home vlog hours after the day two video? So bizarre and obviously desperate to get back on track (LOL).

It's nice that they're doing things with J but it's SO obvious that none of these activities are FOR J. You'd think his complete lack of interest in meeting the princesses multiple other times would've been a hint that $300 (!!!) was a waste of money for this tea event, but of course Jenn had to do it anyway. The virtual sports thing seemed fun but we know J actually enjoys mini golf. Take him to play mini golf. They're just such selfish people but especially selfish as parents.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Shout out to the woman blocking Jenn's view of Belle during the tea party. Not all heroes wear capes!
Screenshot 2023-10-12 at 9.54.55 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Stans crying because J$ went on the water slide… 🙄
These people need serious therapy.
Especially Sherri… everything made her cry.

IMG_0945.jpeg
IMG_0944.jpeg
IMG_0943.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Their behaviour is very bizarre right now.
Yeah, I don't buy that everything is hunkeydory something happened to keep her form posting and I don't think it was just hacking at parenting for a week while Dim was indisposed. I noticed we haven't seen Dim's mother in the footage wondering if maybe there was a blow up there-saying that now and I bet in the next cruise installment we will see his mom in it.

Reactions: 12
I’m convinced that Tim and Jenn were both under the influence on something at Animator’s Palate (starts at 27:45 in the second cruise video). Listen to Tim read the menu. He couldn’t hold the camera steady, and slurs his words like crazy. Ginn sounds just like she did in her drunken party video:

This was Tim later that night after everybody else had passed out. He looks ROUGH:
IMG_3771.jpeg

Honestly, I couldn’t care less if they are imbibing on something. I just find their hypocrisy on the subject annoying.

Reactions: 19
I’m convinced that Tim and Jenn were both under the influence on something at Animator’s Palate (starts at 27:45 in the second cruise video). Listen to Tim read the menu. He couldn’t hold the camera steady, and slurs his words like crazy. Ginn sounds just like she did in her drunken party video:

This was Tim later that night after everybody else had passed out. He looks ROUGH:
View attachment 2507460

Honestly, I couldn’t care less if they are imbibing on something. I just find their hypocrisy on the subject annoying.
Lord, I can almost imagine them leaving their edibles or whatever out and OG Buddy either consuming them or bringing them for show and tell/sharing them with his friends at school.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wanted to commend them for seemingly being better at hiding this latest nanny. Usually they are pretty careless and we get the random snippets. But, then I remembered that she's barely been with them, probably banished to the cabin for hours on end with Oliver so they can enjoy everything the ship has to offer as the parents of just one kid.

Reactions: 13
Tim was so shocked by the machine to check out the library books. He has obviously never been to the library with J$. The nanny du jour must have been the only one to take him. How sad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I actually don’t think she meant to upload two videos in one day, two days in a row. I think she tried to schedule them to upload without her having to manually do it and because she’s a bleeping useless moron, she was unable to schedule the uploads correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Poor Buddy, he really didn't enjoy any part of that tea. He's already exhibited disinterest and discomfort around the princesses on previous cruises and here she is pushing them on him again. It was odd that he just kept eating sweet after sweet and he never became unhinged. Isn't that the typical result whenever he has the tiniest bit of sugar? He actually looked like he might have been slipped some melatonin or something.

I'm glad she wasted so much money on it.

And Jen says this is Jackson's very first ever character autograph?!? How have these character-obsessed Disney fanatics never gotten autographs before for him.
I think Jackson quickly figured out that he was the only boy there.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.