The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've long been a Publix sushi eater solely because of the convenience. However we were walking through Sam's Club the other day and they had tons of fresh sushi that looked delicious compared to what I've always gotten at Publix... Don't understand why dipshit thinks pre-packaged sushi is special lmao. Side note for all my fellow grocery story sushi connoisseurs: if you have a Sprouts Farmers Market near you, run, don't walk, to get their sushi. That tit hits lol.
Sprouts sushi is so good!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I mean, I kind of get it, you are away for 7 days where concierge is there to bring you anything you want and then you get home, you have to unpack, do laundry, you have to get up early the next day, drive to work, work all day, come home, take care of your kids, clean your house, cook meals...oh wait, never mind.

They were home 10 days and still haven't acclimated to being home from vacation? Their entire life is a vacation. How in the world do people relate to them? Most people get in from their trip late at night and are up at 5am the next morning, commuting to work, getting the kids to school, etc. 10 days and they are still bitching?

And Kyle Pallo was orgasming over that same exact sushi about a week ago. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So Pillow Pets sent them 3 different characters. Oogie boogie, lightning McQueen, and Perry the platypus. How much do we want to bet that they won’t make J give one to O? It’s 3 after all, so I hope they save at least one for O to keep as his. Also, I’m disgusted that they all just lay on the kitchen floor with the pillows. You know they don’t wash those floors or those pillows before they put them in their beds 🤢
And they literally eat off the floor too. Tim is so addicted to food that he couldn’t discard what he thought was a tiny bit of glaze from his donut after it fell to the floor. And then it ended up being paper not glaze and he ate it!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Can someone tell Piggy and Kermit that Oliver is NOT crawling. He is scooting.
---
I would like to think that I'm the reason that Tim asked "what's a piggy".

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What the fucks a roaster car? Did he mean roadster car? 🥴
Haha even the race announcer says “roaster cars???” And Tim says “yes, roasters cars”
I freaking can’t with these idiots. They make no sense to anyone!!
16:50 incase you want to see for yourself

• Wow
Reactions: 17
They open the pillow pets gifts, Jackson takes them out of the box, and throws them right on the floor. His idiot mother laughs. I’d be embarrassed if my kid that, I would definitely cut that part out.

Jenn, everything is not a freaking”stage” or “phase”
I know you and Tim have piss poor communication but it’s expected behavior for a child to talk to their parents. It’s not a stage for crying out loud.

Reactions: 24
I think they have a cleaning service. Which of course they don’t ever talk about or admit to the stans. They probably all think Jenn cleans the house 😂 I think the house would be way grosser if they didn’t have a service, like uninhabitable. There’s no way either of them are ever scrubbing out 4 bathrooms. A cleaning service won’t steam your tile grout though. But it’s still stupid and gross that they are always sitting on that tile floor.

Reactions: 18
I also found it weird when they were describing that lunch with a “friend” at a hotel restaurant. She and Tim posed for a picture that looks like the exact kind of picture you would put on instagram. But it was radio silence for a week while they didn’t post. If everything was okay, wouldn’t they have put at least that up to show they’re alive? No reason for the week hiatus except that they were busy. There is definitely more to the story. I’m in favor of a huge meltdown fight and this was the first day they were able to tolerate each other on video.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tim's trying to be current and talking about the WDW price increases and complains their passes are going up $150 each. He says they have the top tier passes for all three of them. He also says they have the water park add on. It then dons on him that they didn't use that enough. I am pretty sure they have not visited a water park all year. Jen starts to blame it on Jackson. Tim say it's because of school (which just started in August). Jen says there are too many slides he can't ride on (there are plenty of other things he can do). It's always someone else's fault with these two.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
So they are still stealing “content” from other vloggers. Not an original idea comes from their brains.
When you have to steal content from Kyle, you’ve really reached (another) all-time low.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I also found it weird when they were describing that lunch with a “friend” at a hotel restaurant. She and Tim posed for a picture that looks like the exact kind of picture you would put on instagram. But it was radio silence for a week while they didn’t post. If everything was okay, wouldn’t they have put at least that up to show they’re alive? No reason for the week hiatus except that they were busy. There is definitely more to the story. I’m in favor of a huge meltdown fight and this was the first day they were able to tolerate each other on video.
If it was lunch at Lake Nona Wave they were probably forbidden from posting anything 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Jackson was really cute during the pigs in a blanket segment. And I actually understood most of what he was saying. It really is unfortunate how he got stuck with these crappy parents.

And to that Stan on the FB group, as you can see, Tim is perfectly capable of cooking for himself. And even without burning the crap out of it.

Reactions: 12
Jackson was really cute during the pigs in a blanket segment. And I actually understood most of what he was saying. It really is unfortunate how he got stuck with these crappy parents.

And to that Stan on the FB group, as you can see, Tim is perfectly capable of cooking for himself. And even without burning the crap out of it.
He does have more moments of clarity in their recent videos. Sometimes it’s still garbled nonsense, but it’s more clear more often. I’m kind of thinking that school has made a difference for him.

Reactions: 16
Lincoln didn't look this haggard during the Civil War.
1697223356855.png

---
Ginn got herself a conductors wand...I mean french fry.

ezgif-1-3385bf5f17.gif

---
Ginn doesn't want to be outdone by Fat in the Hat or Muckbang Sally Wright Down Mainstreet.

1697223699971.png

---
Ginn is all about "core mammeries"

1697223770123.png

---
1697223854998.png

Someone photoshop Ginns T-shirt to say "tit Crew"
---
Ginn you're eating inside, show some manners and take off the hat.

1697224110158.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.