The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's so messed up. The post was removed because it's completely not appropriate to manipulate photos of other people's children and people called her out on it. So, sure, just keep sending it people. That sounds like a great idea. People are stupid.
I just realized that is what she meant - how bleeping gross!

Reactions: 7
If this cruise isn’t to celebrate Queen Jenn’s 40th then honestly I don’t even want to KNOW what they’re planning

Perhaps ANOTHER Aulani trip in the presidential suite trip first class flights with Nanny Rose 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Or Disneyland concierge style also with Nanny Rose

Reactions: 12
If this cruise isn’t to celebrate Queen Jenn’s 40th then honestly I don’t even want to KNOW what they’re planning

Perhaps ANOTHER Aulani trip in the presidential suite trip first class flights with Nanny Rose 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Oh, Dim's parents didn't go on his birthday cruise so I'm sure they'll probably go on a cuntcierge Merry Time cruise without having grandma and grandpa there. I think they mentioned they weren't going to Hawaii this year much to Jenn's chagrin.

Just starting the cruise vlog and all I can think of is how bleeping smug he is flexing his Disney suite concierge. I can think of 2 dozen people in my own personal life that would be so appreciative and deserving of HALF of this vacation as I'm sure you all can do the same. These two entitled assholes think nothing of the world around them and how badly people are struggling. I know it likely won't, but I seriously hope it all comes crashing down and they are left with nothing. I know plenty of people in life that "have money" and thankfully none of them act like they do.....ok maybe one cousin that likes to flex a little 😂 I also know people that struggled with actual infertility and when they did have kids, never pawned them off on a nanny and these were people that could have afforded it. They make me sick. Rant over......although I'm only a few minutes in 🤪

Reactions: 24
Just wanted to show off my new profile pic! Throwback Tim opening big and wide for a hut dog 🌭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

I think this was the push present. It was the way that Tim said that this cruise was booked before Oliver was born for when they knew he’d be 6 months.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Just starting the cruise vlog and all I can think of is how bleeping smug he is flexing his Disney suite concierge. I can think of 2 dozen people in my own personal life that would be so appreciative and deserving of HALF of this vacation as I'm sure you all can do the same. These two entitled assholes think nothing of the world around them and how badly people are struggling. I know it likely won't, but I seriously hope it all comes crashing down and they are left with nothing. I know plenty of people in life that "have money" and thankfully none of them act like they do.....ok maybe one cousin that likes to flex a little 😂 I also know people that struggled with actual infertility and when they did have kids, never pawned them off on a nanny and these were people that could have afforded it. They make me sick. Rant over......although I'm only a few minutes in 🤪
I could FEEL the smugness through the tv

The amount of times he mentions concierge like any chance he could get

“J has to go to the bathroom but we’re concierge so he has 3 bathrooms to choose from” not an actual quote but literally annyyy reason to mention concierge

I’d love for them to be humble and mention it once in the beginning and that’s it. Do they really think they are being “informative” because their Stan’s are contemplating sailing concierge?? It’s full flex 🤡

• Sick
Reactions: 19
The fact that spent more than what some teachers make a year on a stupid vacation that they have already done before makes me ill to my stomach.

Oh, and Lush and Jenn's ethics line about up. I swear that company has put their foot into their mouths one too many times and still pays their workers crap.

I think this was the push present. It was the way that Tim said that this cruise was booked before Oliver was born for when they knew he’d be 6 months.
This is why I’m scared to see what they do for her 40th. Idk how someone so useless gets all this stuff for doing nothing

Reactions: 10
The fact that spent more than what some teachers make a year on a stupid vacation that they have already done before makes me ill to my stomach.
Remember when Jenn said on a live that she would discuss what they spend on Disney but people get “upset at them” but in reality all families are spending this much lmao. Concierge cruise and 20 staycations? Everyone’s spending like this??

• Wow
Reactions: 17
This is why I’m scared to see what they do for her 40th. Idk how someone so useless gets all this stuff for doing nothing
I still think that she is really good at “ a special something “ , for him to keep putting up with her 😮

• Sick
Remember when Jenn said on a live that she would discuss what they spend on Disney but people get “upset at them” but in reality all families are spending this much lmao. Concierge cruise and 20 staycations? Everyone’s spending like this??
Seriously, I almost feel like they booked this trip just to show Tattle they could book cuntciere anytime they want to and not blink an eye.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
This morning, I was caught up on page 6.. just refreshed and now there are 15 pages 😲😲😲

me to myself: they must’ve went live, and some tit went down!

Looks for remote, put on YouTube, search for trackers. Slightly disappointed no live, but two videos instead. I can’t wait to read all the comments 🤭🤭🤭

hi from page 6 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I half watched this gobbledygook while I did dishes and made dinner today. I normally LOVE watching cruise videos and I love seeing room tours at WDW also. I went on tours of the Poly Bungalows and Wilderness Cabins like three times when we stayed at those resorts and you could just show up at 2pm while they led a tour group of DVC folks through. I LOVE to snoop! But even when I would be using POINTS for those rooms not cash? Um, NO. It's great fun to see those sort of rooms but in my mind they are just not worth the price. A REGULAR Disney room is a rip off... Suites just not worth it except maybe for a very special occasion. My son and daughter in law moved to Cali and they work hard and earn great salaries. They have gone on a few Mickey cruises.. They get a cheap room! They say are off having fun and only in the room to sleep and they don't want to waste the money. I am proud of them for having sense and being frugal. If you are busy on a cruise doing things and sightseeing, who the heck NEEDS a 1700 square foot room? For $35,000? It scares me that two completely uneducated people with no apparent job skills (and who are responsible for two small children) are blowing through money like this. It seriously makes me kind of anxious. They need to be saving for a rainy day -- we all KNOW that rainy day is coming. And what bugged me the worst was when J said "I think O is a cruise baby!" What the HELL DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? To me it means a 6 month old is going to grow up very entitled and his delusional parents actually think that is something to be proud of.

• Heart
60k+ dropped on a one week vacation and all they can muster is one week of excitement? How very sad.
IMG_6738.jpeg

• Haha
I watched a YouTube channel yesterday called The Troll Patrol - never heard of it before, but it HATES ATW. I hope it does the Trackers soon.
I'm two minutes in and this Troll Patrol has to be a Tattler!

Out of curiosity, I skimmed the Cruise and Gatorland vids.

The Cruise one, oh boy. Once again, closed captioning has no clue what Buddy is saying. The Baby appears with the Trackers at a restaurant and then completely vanishes from the rest of the Vid. The optics of this are so bizarre. Tim is late to a dinner with his parents---he stops to interrogate Goofy dressed as a skeleton and Minnie dressed as a witch. I would love to know how many different Minnies and Goofys they encounter on a weekly basis. He is an ass. Jenn ordering multiple appetizers and slurping down a plate of snails and fried cheese. The balcony of their room is pretty awesome---I've never been on a cruise, that looked cool. But this trip did not look relaxing to me at all. Tim filming a kid "fighting" with Buddy---I'm sure that kid's parents appreciated their child going on a water slide being filmed and put on YouTube. Lots of complaining from the Trackers, of course. Maybe it is time to go on a different damn cruise line for a change, one without the same cartoon mice, ducks, and dogs you see every week.

The Gatorland Vid was funny because one of the Halloween characters Tim was talking to seemed to be throwing some sarcastic shade at Tim when Tim said he was worried about the Gatorland guy's health. This ghoulish Halloween character looked to be in better health than Tim.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.